我想我可以吃一点再走
I guess I couId use one of those.
哈哈,好啊
Now you’re taIking.
嘿,侍者,我们还要一个
Hey, waiter, we need another one over here.
来了
There you go.
哈,来得正好
Boy, Pat, that hit the spot.
-我现在感觉好多了 -好啊
– I’m feeIing better aIready. – Yeah.
侍者,再来一轮
Waiter, Iet’s get another round over here.
-亲爱的侍者先生,再来两个
Oh, Mr. Waiter. Two more, pIease.
侍者先生
Waiter.
侍者先生
Oh, waiter.
侍者先生
Waiter.
侍者先生
Waiter.
-侍者先生! -为什么我总是要伺候这些笨蛋?
– Waiter! – Why do I aIways get the nuts?
大家好,我要送给我最好的两个朋友
AII right, foIks, this one goes out to my two bestest friends
派大星和这个大花生
in the whoIe worId:
Patrick and this big peanut guy.
我们团名是
It’s a IittIe ditty caIIed…
侍者先生!
…”Waiter!”
嘿,起来
Hey. Hey, get up.
嘿,起来
起来,孩子,我要回家了
Hey, come on, buddy. I wanna go home.
来啊,孩子
Come on, paI.
哦,我头疼
Oh, my head.
听着,早上8点了
Listen to me. It’s 8 in the morning.
把你朋友叫起来,走吧
Go scrape up your friend and get going.
我朋友
My friend?
派大星,嘿,你怎么样了?
Patrick. Hey, what’s up, buddy?
等等,你说8点了
Wait, you said 8:00.
我上班要迟到了 蟹老板会这样
I’m Iate for work. Mr. Krabs is gonna be…
蟹老板
Mr. Krabs.
听着,章鱼哥
Now, pay attention, Squidward.
作为新的经理,你要密切注意 新来的客人
As new manager, you’ve gotta keep a sharp eye out for paying customers.

Yawn.
这是谁?海王星国王午餐时间到了吗
What’s this? King Neptune is riding toward The Krusty Krab at Iunchtime.
他可有钱了
He’s got money.
坐着等我,女儿 我马上回来
Stay in the coach, daughter. This won’t take Iong.
爸爸,我觉得您反应太偏激了
Daddy, pIease. I think you’re overreacting.
住嘴,公主 我知道我在干什么
SiIence, Mindy. I know what I’m doing.
-卫兵 -是,陛下
– Squire. – Yes, Your Highness.
马上给我把这根柱子处决掉
Have this poIe executed at once.
美味蟹堡要101块钱?
A hundred and one doIIars for a Krabby Patty?
是加起司的,章鱼哥 加起司的
With cheese, Mr. Squidward, with cheese.
你们好啊
Greeting, subjects.
我在找一个叫做蟹老板的人
I seek the one known as Eugene Krabs.
叫他立即来见我
May he present himseIf to me at once.
我就是蟹老板,陛下 您要点什么吃的吗?
I’m Eugene Krabs, Your Highness. WouId you Iike to order something?
不,我要的是你!蟹老板!
Nay! I’m on to you, Krabs!
你偷了我的皇冠,你无法抵赖
You have stoIen the royaI crown, you cannot deny.
虽然你很聪明
For, cIever as you are,
不过还是在现场漏了一样 重要的证据
you Ieft one damning piece of evidence at the scene of the crime.
我偷了你的皇冠 蟹老板签名
”I stoIe your crown. Signed, Eugene Krabs.”
马上把皇冠还给我
ReIinquish the royaI crown to me at once.
但是,我没偷啊
But– But this is crazy. I didn’t do it.
这里是蟹老板,请留言
Ahoy, this is Eugene Krabs. Leave a message.
嘿,蟹老板,是克雷 买♥♥你的海王星皇冠的人
Hi, Mr. Krabs. This is Clay, the guy you sold Neptune’s crown to.
我只是想再次感谢你卖♥♥给我皇冠
Yeah, l just wanted to say thanks again for selling me the crown.
海王星的皇冠 我把它卖♥♥给了贝壳城的一个人
Neptune’s crown. l sold it to a guy in Shell City,
我想再次感谢你卖♥♥给我皇冠
and l just wanted to say thanks again for selling me the crown.
海王星的皇冠
Neptune’s crown.
现在在贝壳城了,再见
Which is now in Shell City. Goodbye.
打错电♥话♥总是很烦人的不是吗?
Don’t you just hate wrong numbers?
我的皇冠在禁区,贝壳城?
My crown is in the forbidden SheII City?!
Z计划,我爱Z计划
PIan Z. I Iove PIan Z.
死吧,蟹老板
Prepare to burn, Krabs.
等等,海王星 求你了
Wait, Neptune. PIease, I’m begging you.
我不是个骗子 你可以问任何人,他们可以向你保证
I ain’t a crook. Ask anyone, they’II vouch for me.
好吧,那么
Very weII, then.
在我把这个甲壳骗子烧熟之前
Before I turn this conniving crustacean into fishmeaI,
你们有谁要替蟹老板说句话的吗?
who here has anything to say about Eugene Krabs?
我有话要说
I’ve got something to say about Mr. Krabs.
海绵宝宝,你来得正好
SpongeBob, me boy, you’ve come just in time.
-对不起 -请告诉海王星国王
– Pardon me, miss. – PIease, teII King Neptune
关于我的一切
aII about me.
我为蟹老板工作好多年了
I have worked for Mr. Krabs for many years
一向认为他是个很好的老板
and aIways thought he was a great boss.
你看到吗?很好的老板
You see? A great boss.
我现在认识到,他是个大骗子!
I now reaIize that he’s a great big jerk!
我应该得到那个经理的职位!
I deserve that manager’s job!
但是你没有给我,因为你说我是个小孩子
But you didn’t give it to me, because you say I’m a kid.
我是个100%的男人!
WeII, I am 1 00-percent man!
这个男人有话要说
And this man has got something to say to you.
嗯,我想我讲完了
There. I think I made my point.
还有别人吗?
Anyone eIse?
没有了?好的
No? WeII, then.
我裤子着火了!
Me pants are on fire!
我内♥裤♥着火了!
Me underwear’s on fire!
我着火了!
I’m on fire!

Oh, yeah.
现在,蟹老板,你将会被
And now, Eugene Krabs, you wiII–
等等
Wait.
我很感谢你为我做这些
I’m fIattered you wouId do this on my account,
但没当成经理还不至于要杀了他啊
but being manager isn’t worth kiIIing Mr. Krabs over.
闭嘴,笨蛋,蟹老板偷了我的皇冠 现在皇冠在贝壳城
Quiet, fooI! Mr. Krabs stoIe my crown, and now it’s in SheII City.
-所以他必须死 -这是不是太严酷了
– That’s why he must die. – Doesn’t it seem a IittIe harsh
为了皇冠就要杀人?
to kiII someone over a crown?
你不懂的,我的皇冠代表了 我至高无上的权力
You don’t understand. My crown is a symboI of my king-Iike authority.
在你和我之间
And between you and me…
我的头发有点稀疏
…my hair is thinning a bit.
哦,陛下,我确定 还不是那么引人注意的
Oh, Your Highness, I’m sure it’s not that notice– BaId. BaId.
-秃头!秃头! -秃头!秃头!
– BaId! BaId! – BaId! BaId!
我的眼睛!
My eyes!
好了,好了
AII right, aII right.
海王星国王陛下?
King Neptune, sir?
如果我去把您的皇冠拿回来 您就能赦免蟹老板吗?
WouId you spare Mr. Krabs’ Iife if I went to get your crown back?
你,去贝壳城?
You, go to SheII City?
没人能从贝壳城活着回来
No one who’s gone to SheII City has ever returned.
你凭什么认为你行? 你只是个小孩子
What makes you think you couId? You’re just a kid.
我不是个小孩子,我做的到
But I’m not a kid. I can do it.
走开,我要烧死这头蟹
Run aIong, I have a crab to cook.
不,我不会答应
No! I won’t Iet you.
好吧
Very weII, then.
那我就烧掉你们两个
I’II have to fry you both.
爸爸,不要
Daddy, stop it.
你一天不杀人就不舒服吗?
Can’t you get through one day without executing someone?
公主,我告诉你在马车里等着
Mindy. I toId you to stay in the carriage.
你的爱和怜悯到哪里去了?
Where’s your Iove and compassion?
看看这个小家伙
Look at this IittIe guy.
他愿意冒生命危险去找到皇冠 救他的老板
He’s wiIIing to risk his Iife to find your crown and save his boss.
-但是,女儿,我 -求你了,爸爸
– But, daughter, I– – PIease, Father?
让他试试看 你又没什么损失
At Ieast Iet him try. What have you got to Iose?
需要我提醒你一下 你的私密问题吗?
Might I remind you of your speciaI probIem?
-秃头,秃头! -秃头!
– BaId! BaId! BaId! – BaId!
-秃头! -我的眼睛!
– BaId! BaId! – My eyes!
好吧
AII right.
好吧,公主
Very weII, Mindy.
我给他个机会
I’II give him a chance.
但是如果你的小家伙回不来
But when your IittIe champion faiIs to return,
我就把这头蟹烧个唏哩哗啦
I get to spIatter this crab aII over the waIIs.
至于你,你要10天之内把我的皇冠 带回来
And as for you, be back here with my crown in exactIy ten days.
-他9天就行 -8天
– He can do it in nine. – Eight.
– Seven. – Six.
-派大星! -派大星!

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!