这个房♥子可以排在譬如明天
This house listed in, like, tomorrow.
你没有问我要去哪儿
You didn’t ask me where I’m going.
我以为我知道
I thought I knew.
好啦 桑迪
Okay, Sandy.
我们不要谈论这件事
Let’s please not talk about it.
噢 吉姆 我觉得…
Oh, Jim, I think..
我觉得你可以送皮特查克先生出去了
I think maybe you should escort Mr. Pitchuck out.
什么?
What?
嗯…
Um..
没关系 呃哼
It’s okay. Ahem.
妈妈?
Mom?
你们的妈妈 乐天派
Your mother, the optimist.
噢 我真无话可说
Oh, I’m so dumb.
没事的 妈妈
It’s okay, mom.
我们正在帕洛斯弗迪斯一个
I’m live here in the exclusive
独♥立♥的封闭式小区进行直播
gated community of Palos Verdes
请到了私房♥屋主克里斯汀
with Kristen Dalton, a homeowner out here.
克里斯汀 你怎么看?
And Kristen, your thoughts?
我们的房♥子远远比她的要好看
Our house is way nicer than hers now.
可能是我们运气好 纵火犯
Maybe we’ll get lucky and the arsonist
将会烧掉你父亲的房♥子
will burn down your father’s house.
我们这里未曾有犯罪
We don’t have crime here.
从1916年起就没有一次犯罪
We haven’t even had a crime since 1916.
我是说 我离开恩西诺就是为了远离这种狗屁
I mean, I left Encino to get away from this kind of shit.
好了 就到这儿 谢谢和我们分享你的想法
Okay, alright, well, thanks for talking to us.
现在我们收到另一场火灾的报道
And now I’m getting reports of another fire.
瞧这火势
Look at it go.
要是烧到这儿怎么办?
What if it comes here?
我们就跳进海里
We’ll jump in the ocean.
你在这里干什么?
What the hell are you doing here?
我联♥系♥不到你
I couldn’t reach you.
– 我告诉你不要… – 玛蒂娜!
– I told you not to… – Medina!
我给你看样东西
I have something to show you.
你还好吗?
You okay?
嘿 嘿 嘿 嘿
Hey, hey, hey, hey.
发生了什么事?
What’s going on?
想离开这儿吗?
Wanna get out of here?
去那边海滩
On that beach.
冲浪
Surf.
– 远走高飞 – 我做不到
– Just get away. – I can’t do this.
为什么? 为什么 为什么做不到?
Why? Why, why not?
我要为了吉姆留在这里
I have to be there for Jim.
你知道 我们没有…我们时间不多
You know, we don’t… We don’t have much time.
我知道
I know.
你离开他留下
You’re leaving and he’s staying.
我要走了
I have to go.
我刚跟你父亲谈了
I just spoke to your father.
这没有效果
This isn’t working.

Um..
他做出了决定…
He’s decided..
玛蒂娜 你要去和他在一起
Medina, you’re gonna go stay with him
待一阵
for a while.
吉姆 你留在这里
Jim, you’ll stay here.
我们以后就是这样了
And that’s how we’ll move forward.
我就知道
I knew it.
吉姆 她在对你撒谎
Jim, she’s lying to you.
爸爸不会这样说的
Dad would never say that.
我要给他打电♥话♥
I’m gonna call him.
你现在接通了菲尔·梅森医生
You’ve reached Dr. Phil Mason.
如果是生命攸关的紧急
If this is a life-threatening
状况 请挂机后拨♥打♥911
emergency, hang up and call 911.
否则在提示音后请留言
Otherwise leave a message at the tone.
吉姆
Jim.
我们离开这里吧
Let’s get out of here.
请让我睡一会
Please just let me sleep.
我是认真的 吉姆
I really mean it, Jim.
我们去坐上车 开车走
We’re gonna get in the car and we’re gonna drive.
我们永远离开这儿
We’re gonna get the hell away from here.
我们可以去我们说过的任何地方
We can go to all the places we talked about.
你是我的部落 吉姆
You’re my tribe, Jim.
只有你和我 好吗?
It’s just you and me. Okay?
好的
Okay.
你是对的 玛蒂娜
You’re right, Medina.
– 对不起 – 没关系
– I’m so sorry. – It’s okay.
给你
Here.
我希望事情本不必这样
I wish it didn’t have to be like this.
我知道
I know.
希望我们能庆祝一下
I wish we could celebrate..
以某种方式
In some way.
庆祝什么?
Celebrate what?
我们都要离开这个地方
We’re both getting away from this place.
嗯 是的
Yeah, we are.
谢谢你
Thank you.
祝好运
Good luck.

Hey.
对不起我来晚了
Sorry I’m late.
你兴奋吗?
You excited?
我感觉棒极了
I feel so great.
你为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
你为什么这样看着我?
Why are you looking at me like that?
别说了
Stop.
好吧
Okay.
嘿 我要给你看样东西
Hey, I’ve got something to show you.
– 我有个东西… – 吉姆 停下来
– I got something… – Jim, stop.
拿上你的背包
Come grab your bag.
– 快点! – 好的
– Come on! – Okay.
快点
Come on.
快点
Come on.
暴风雨要来了
Storm’s moving in.
这是种迹象
It’s a sign.
快点 吉姆 我们要走了
Come on, Jim, we gotta go.
玛蒂娜
Medina.
如果我搞砸了事情请你原谅我
I’m sorry if I fucked things up.
我不是有意的
I didn’t mean to.
没关系 吉姆 但我们得走了 好吗?
It’s okay, Jim, but we gotta go, okay?
她说过得有人把整个地方都放火烧了
She said someone should burn the place down.
吉姆 想想我们谈过的
Jim, remember what we talked about.
我们要离开这个鬼地方了
We’re gonna get the hell out of here.
你不必那样做
You don’t need to do that!
我清楚我在做什么
I know what I’m doing.
我爱你 玛蒂娜
I love you, Medina.
不 吉姆 妈妈!
No, Jim. Mom!
结束了
It’s over.
真的结束了
It’s really over.
消防部门发现吉姆
The fire department found Jim
与上次的普瑞特事件没有关联
incoherent on Pratt point acid.
他们很高兴地宣布
They were pleased to be able to announce
帕洛斯弗迪斯的纵火犯已被抓获
that the PV arsonist had been caught
法律与秩序将再次
and that law and order would once again
回归宁静的帕洛斯弗迪斯将
return to peaceful Palos Verdes.
你看到他放火了吗?
Did you ever see him start a fire?
我们找到你儿子的时候 他神志恍惚
When we found your son, he was wandering
在和自己胡言乱语
disoriented talking to himself.
他不清楚自己身处何方
He didn’t know where he was
并且无法回答任何问题
and wasn’t able to answer any questions.
我们发现他持有
We found Vicodin and cocaine
维柯丁和可♥卡♥因♥
in his possession.
看来他处于某种诱发类
He appears to have had a substance-induced
精神病患期或间歇期
psychotic episode or break.
年轻人容易受外界影响
Young brains are more susceptible.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!