所以你们才搬到了加州
That’s why you move to California
我们就要拥有这样的生活了
and we’re gonna have it!
你们想要游戏房♥吗?
Would you like a playhouse?
一间拥有一切的小房♥子
Like a little house with everything in it
房♥间大小刚好合适
that’s just the right size?
菲尔·梅森 菲尔·梅森
Phil Mason. Phil Mason.
黑色的 黑色的 菲尔·梅森
It’s black. It’s black. Phil Mason.
麻烦有人能给我一个电♥话♥吗?
Can someone get me a telephone, please?
订购
Order.

No.
喂 是的 出自栅栏选集
Hello, yes. From the palisades collection.
特大雪橇床有海岸的感觉
King size sleigh bed with a beachy feel.
是的 带床垫 天然有机的
Yes, with the mattress. Organic.
是的
Yes.
你有5吗?
You have a 5?
噢 看看谁精心装扮去见爹地啊
Oh, look who’s all dressed up for daddy.
我没有精心装扮 吉姆 你准备好了吗?
I’m not dressed up. Jim, are you ready?
只是吃顿晚饭
It’s just dinner.
你觉得你老爸会带他的新儿子吗?
You think your dad’s gonna bring his new son?
爸爸真的想见你
Dad really wants to see you.
不 我已经不记得了
No, I’m over it.
噢 谢谢 瞧这个
Oh, thank you. Look at that.
是一条全鱼 哈?
That’s a whole fish right there, huh?
是条全鱼
That’s the whole fish.
你知道人类是唯一的物种
Do you know that human beings are the only species
在吃掉猎物之前都先与他们为友吗?
that befriend their prey before they eat them?
噢 上帝
Oh, god.
– 又来了 – 嗯
– Here we go. – Hm.
我们也是唯一的物种
We’re also the only species
坐飞机和心脏移植
that flies airplanes and transplant hearts.
知道吗 吃蔬菜的时候你就是在杀生
You know, when you eat vegetables, you kill them.
我觉得那不对 妈妈
I don’t think that’s, uh, correct, mom.
艾德里安要上的是韦斯特利吉学校
Adrian goes to Westridge, the Brainbox school.
如果他顺利通过考试的话
He’s gonna study animal sciences
秋季就会去学习动物科学
in the fall if he aces his finals.
– 那么 菲尔 – 嗯?
– So, Phil. – Hm?
他们只允许白人参加俱乐部?
The guys only allow white people in this club?
– 不 不 不 不 – 噢 上帝
– No, no, no, no. – Oh, my god.
什么?
What?

No.
有德国人
There’s Jerry.
– 有中国人 – 好啦
– There’s the Wongs. – Okay, well..
玛蒂娜 你怎么样?
Medina, what about you?
你对什么感兴趣?
What are you interested in?
– 冲浪 – 嗯?
– Surfing. – Yeah?
真的非常喜欢冲浪
Really like surfing a lot.
你喜欢冲浪? 太好了
You like surfing? That’s great.
我只冲浪过一次
I surfed once.
本来挺好的 但是后来
I was pretty good, but then I got, like
下巴缝了四针 所以
4 stitches on my chin, so..
终于 我们一起用完了晚餐
Well, we got through that.
谢谢你过来
Thank you for coming.
他是个怪才 哈?
He’s a strange one, huh?
嗯 是的
Yeah, he is.
嘿 我需要你… 嗯
Hey, I need you to, uh
替我跟你妈妈说些事情
talk to your mother about something for me.
我要去巴黎参加一场医学会议
I have to go to Paris for a medical conference.
艾娃从来没有去过里维埃拉
Ava’s never seen the riviera.
嗯…
Um..
你能不能告诉她你可以接受这件事?
Can you tell her you’re okay with that?
你能接受 是吧?
You are, right?
嗯 我可以跟她说
Yeah, I could talk to her.
谢谢 我很感激
Thanks. I appreciate it.
– 好啊 我们很快会再见面 – 好的 宝贝
– Yup. I’ll see you soon. – Okay, sweetie.
他都不来说声再见
He didn’t even say goodbye.
他还有一周才走
He doesn’t leave for a week.
你该给他打个电♥话♥
You should call him.
是吗?
Really?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我假装与那些男孩一起大笑
I keep trying to laugh with the boys.
我说的每句话听起来都那么怪异与失常
Everything I say sounds weird and wrong.
像是有人在借用我的嘴说话
Like someone’s talking through my mouth.
你有过那种感觉吗?
Do you ever feel that way?

Yeah.
我想 有时候吧
Sometimes, I guess.
我能问你一个问题吗?
Can I ask you a question?

Yeah.
你热爱冲浪吗?
Do you love surfing?
当然
Yeah.
我是说 真的热爱冲浪?
I mean, really love it?
是的 我热爱
Yeah, I do.
我不
I don’t.
当然你热爱 你很擅长冲浪
Of course, you do. You’re so good at it.
上次我不应该打爸爸
I shouldn’t have hit dad that time.
他现在恨我了
He hates me now.
不 他不恨你 吉姆
No, he doesn’t, Jim.
地方不错
Nice spot.
要不这样 我们去别处吧
You know what? Let’s go somewhere else.
我给你看样东西
I can show you something.
他们在做什么?
So what are they doing?
他们把它们放回野生环境中
They’re putting them back into the wild.
他们收留这些营养不良的小家伙
They take malnourished pups
喂养三个月让它们恢复健康
and feed them back to health for 3 months
然后再放生它们
and then off they go.
噢 天啊
Oh, my gosh.
可爱死了
They’re so cute.

Wow.
那你是什么 动物怪人?
So what are you, an animal freak?
是的
Yup.
我要做野生动物的兽医
I’m gonna be a wildlife vet.
太棒了
That’s pretty cool.
我觉得你父亲和我妈妈的事情
I think this thing with your dad and my mom
实在糟糕
it sucks.
我很抱歉
And I’m sorry.
你觉得我爸爸会回心转意
Do you think my dad’s gonna come back
还是他们在真心相爱?
or are they actually in love?
天晓得
Who knows?
– 我讨厌那些浴巾女郎 – 嗯
– I hate the towel girls. – Mm.
– 他们都穿着… – 同样的浴巾
– They wear all match… – All the matching towels.
看人气最旺的小伙冲浪
Watch the popular guys surf.
我恨帕洛斯弗迪斯的每个人
I hate everyone in Palos Verdes.
说真的 你是我在这里遇到的唯一很酷的人
Seriously, you’re the only cool person I met here.
你不能跟别人说我们是朋友
You can’t tell anyone that we’re friends.
好吗?
Okay?
我不会跟别人说我们是朋友
I won’t tell anyone we’re friends.
我讨厌那些
And I hate people
不愿意分享食物的人
who don’t share their food.
这样啊 我通常都讨厌吃了我食物的人
Well, I usually hate people who eat my food.
但我真的喜欢你
I really like you though.
我还在嚼薯片
I’m still chewing my chip.
这得需要一段时间 不过他在
It’s taking a little while, but he’ll feel
休息一阵后感觉会好很多的
much better after he gets a little bit rested
我保证 嗯…
I promise. Um…
这是我青春期女儿
This is my teenage daughter.
– 她整天歇斯底里 – 妈妈!
– She’s all hysterics. – Mom!
– 好啦 – 出什么事了? 他…
– Okay. – What happened? Is he…
他很好 玛蒂娜 他很好
He’s fine, Medina. He’s fine.
– 他在里面? – 是的 不过要安静
– Is he in here? – Yes, but shh.
喔 梅森夫人 我能不能问你几个问题
Uh, Mrs. Mason, if I may ask you a few questions.
好的
Okay.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!