We all have to live the Leah, Sam, Emily pain-fest.
还记得我说的狼人的心理感应吗
Wolf telepathy, remember?
你是说 山姆为了艾米粒抛弃了莉亚
So, Sam dumps Leah for Emily?
不是那样
It wasn’t like that.
山姆为伤害莉亚而痛恨自己
Sam hates himself for hurting Leah.
但艾米粒是他的真命天女
But, Emily was The One.
是啊 我想有时是要做出选择
Yeah, I guess it’s sort of chooses you sometimes.
不仅仅是喜欢而已 贝拉
It’s more than some crush, Bella.
艾米粒是山姆的烙印爱人
Sam imprinted on Emily.
什么意思
Do I want to know what that is?
烙印的爱是指
Imprinting on someone is like…
当你看到她 一切都变得不同
Like when you see her, everything changes.
突然之间
All of a sudden,
把你捆绑在地球上的不是重力
it’s not gravity holding you to the planet.
而是她
It’s her.
其他的事情不再重要
Nothing else matters.
你愿意为她做任何事
You would do anything…
变成任何样子
be anything for her.
听起来好像你知道那种感觉
It sounds like you know the feeling.
你有没有烙印爱人
Have you imprinted on someone?
如果我有 你会知道的
You’d know if I had.
我只是对山姆有直接感应
I just have a direct line to Sam’s thoughts.
那就是说 你 还是原来的你
So for now, you’re… still you.
-你也是原来的你 -没错
– And you’re still you.- Yeah.
直到毕业
Until graduation.
毕业
Graduation?
你知道终究会发生的
You knew this was gonna happen.
但不是在一个月后
Not in a month!
我是说 不能在你 在你还活着就
I mean, not before you’ve… you’ve even lived!
或者在我可以
Or before I could…
有那么一秒 就一秒 我以为
For a second, just a second, I thought…
但是他让你陷得那么深
But he’s got his hooks in you so deep.
我自己的决定 与他无关
I decided this, not him.
贝拉 他们甚至都不是活人
Bella, they’re not even alive!
真让我恶心
It makes me sick!
我宁愿你死了也比变成他们好
Better you really be dead than one of them.
不敢相信你居然那么说
I can’t believe you said that.
爱德华是对的 我不该来
Edward was right, I shouldn’t have come.
贝拉 拜托 别走
Bella, come on. Please.
对不起
I’m sorry.
你知道
You know…
爱德华起码也该尊重下晚饭时间
Edward could at least respect meal times.
我和雅各在一起
I was just with Jake.
噢 那敢情好
Oh… Good.
那我给你们一些私人空间
I’ll just give you two some privacy then.
你知道我有多担心吗
Do you understand how worried I’ve been?
我很安全
I was perfectly safe.
我差点就打破协约以确保你的安全
I almost break the treaty to make sure of it.
我知道 身上有狗味儿 对不起
I know, I smell like a dog. I’m sorry.
不 不是 有点不对劲
No, no. Something’s wrong.
爱德华 怎么了
Edward, what’s wrong?
有人来过
Someone’s been in here.
是谁 我们认识吗
Who was it? Someone we know?
陌生人 我不认识他的气味
Just a stranger. I didn’t recognize his scent.
过路的流浪者
A nomad passing through?
过路者是不会让贝拉的父亲活着的
A passer-by wouldn’t have left Bella’s father alive.
他的气味在贝拉家以南五英里处消失了
His scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella’s house.
-是有预谋的 -维多利亚
– Someone’s orchestrating this.- Victoria?
我没看到她做这个决定
I would’ve seen her deciding.
肯定是沃尔图里家族
It has to be the Volturi.
我想也不是沃尔图里家族
I don’t think it’s the Volturi either.
我也一直监视着埃罗的举动
I’ve been watching Aro’s decisions, too.
那我们接着搜寻
So we keep looking.
并轮班守护贝拉和她家
We also take shifts, guarding Bella at her house.
-又一个保护差事 -罗莎莉
– Another protection detail?- Rosalie.
不 她说得很对
No, she’s right.
你们不能一边保护我 看护我爸爸
You can’t protect me, watch my dad…
又同时搜捕入侵者
and search for the intruder.
加上找维多利亚
And for Victoria.
还要喂饱你们自己
And keep yourselves fed.
我不能让你毫无保护
I’m not leaving you here defenseless.
可是 我也不能让你饿着
Well, I’m not gonna let you starve.
再说我不会是毫无保护的 我有
And I wouldn’t be unprotected, I have…
你有什么
What?
不管是谁 他的气味留下了
Whoever it was, he left his stink behind.
下次碰到一定不会放过他的
It’ll be hard to miss when we cross it again.
-我们就从这入手 -不需要你插手
– We’ll handle it from here.- We don’t need you to handle anything.
不需要任何人插手
Or anyone.
我才不管你需不需要
I could care less what you need.
很好 我们不干了
Alright, we’re done here.
-你才不干了 -停
– No, you’re done here.- Stop!
我很烦这样
I’m tired of this.
从现在开始我中立 行不行
From now on I’m Switzerland, Okay?
爱德华不喜欢这个主意
Edward hated the idea,
但是这已无关竞争
but it wasn’t about rivalry anymore.
而是事关我和查理的安全
It was about my safety, and Charlie’s.
接下来几天我好歹让他们能够合作了
In the days that followed I got them to at least try to work together.
狼人们接♥班♥
The wolves took over
这样卡伦一家可以去捕食
so the Cullen’s can hunt.
这真不是什么和睦的联盟
It wasn’t exactly an easy alliance.
他连件上衣都没有吗
Doesn’t he own a shirt?
我在这里很好了 你走吧
I’m good here, you should go.
我不会走远的
I’m not gonna be going long.
别急 你需要好好捕食
Don’t rush. You need to hunt.
还是稍微急一点点吧
Maybe you rush a little bit.
-嗨 美女 -嗨
– Hey, beautiful.- Hi.
那么 今天想做什么
So, what ya wanna do today?
骑车 散步 闲逛 听你的
Bike, hike, hang? Your call.
或者我们今晚去个聚会
Or we’re going to a party tonight.
你确定这样行吗
You sure this is okay?
我真的不喜欢做聚会的不速之客
I really hate being a party crasher.
严格来说 你是个商讨会的不速之客
Technically, you’re a Council Meeting crasher.
瞧 会议领袖 爸爸 奎尔的爷爷 还有苏·克里尔沃特
See. The Council leaders, Dad, Quil’s grandpa, and Sue Clearwater.
哈利死后她接的班
She took over for Harry when he died.
好吧 我其实不该来的
Okay, I should not be here.
没什么的 我想
You’re okay. I thought…
我是说 他们认为你应该听听这些历史
I mean, they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories.
历史
The histories?
部落的历史 不是机密的吗
The tribe’s histories? Aren’t they secret?
我们都身居其中 你也是
We all got a role to play. And you’re a part of this.
我是说 这也是赛斯莉亚和奎尔第一次聆听历史
I mean, it’s the first time Seth, Leah and Quil are hearing them, too.
只不过你是有史以来第一个外人
But you are the first outsider. Ever.
不是要我早知道了 我才不相信你
If I haven’t known that, I wouldn’t believe you.
-也会穿得好一点 -雅各
– And would’ve dressed better.- Jake.
-嗨 -你来的正是时候
– Hey.- It’s about time, you got here.
保罗把吃的都干掉了
Paul’s been hoovering the grub.
不过我给你留了些汉堡
But, I saved you some burgers.
真是雪中送炭啊 老弟
Good looking out, Bro.
贝拉 这是赛斯·克里尔沃特 莉亚的弟弟
Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah’s brother.
族群的最新成员
Newest member of the pack.
最新的 最好的 最聪明的
Newest, bestest, brightest.
也是速度最慢的
And slowest.
-来嘛 你♥爸♥爸马上就开始了 -好
– Come on. Your dad’s about to start.- Alright.
奎鲁特族在一开始只是个很小的部落
The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning…
但我们的血液中流淌着魔力
But we’ve always had magic in our blood.
我们是杰出的精神斗士
We were great spirit warriors
能够变成强大的狼的变形者
shape shifters, that transform into the powerful wolf.
这让我们能够吓走敌人
This enabled us to scare off our enemies,
保护我们的部落
and protect our tribe.
有一天我们的勇士遇到了
One day our warriors came across
一种生物

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!