Look at those poor men.
看看那些可怜的人
They’ve got night blindness.
他们得了夜盲症
I saw it in the transit camp.
我在临时难民营看到过
It’s vitamin deficiency from starvation.
进食不足引起了维生素缺乏
Here, here.
给你 吃这个
You planning on surviving on half rations, son?
小子 你还想不想活了
Look, he’s an old man.
他上年纪了
I’m an old man.
我也不小了
I’ll be alive in the morning. He won’t.
我可以挺到明早 他可不能
Kindness.
善良
That can kill you here.
在这会要了你的命
He’s American.
他是美国人
In Here? How?
怎么会在这的
Stalin hates foreigners,
斯大林讨厌外国人
and that includes Poles.
也包括波兰人
You’re Polish?
你是波兰人吗
I like you Poles.
我喜欢波兰人
Your burning sense of injustice,
你们天生爱打抱不平
the yearning for freedom.
并且渴望自♥由♥
Khabarov Andrei Timofeyevich.
巴卡洛夫·安德烈·莫菲齐
Weiszczek Janusz.
维斯切克·乔努斯
Your charge, may I ask, Janusz?
能问问你是什么罪吗 乔努斯
5810. 5810.
第5810条 5810啊
A spy.
间谍罪
That’s what they told me.
他们是这么跟我说的
Ten years?
十年
No. 20.
不 二十年
58-14. Sabotage. Ten years.
58-14 蓄意破坏罪 十年
And you were on Soviet side of line,
你不是苏维埃一边的吗
and they arrest you. They accuse you of spying.
他们却把你抓了 判了个间谍罪
Torture you, huh?
严刑逼供了吗
Did you sign confession?
你承认了吗
No.
没有
No, I wouldn’t sign,
我不会认罪的
so they…they tortured someone else.
所以他们拷问了别人
Forgive me.
真抱歉
I was actor.
我以前是个演员
Moving pictures.
拍电影的
In my last picture, I played aristocrat.
我在最后一部电影里扮演一个贵族
They arrested me when the film was released.
电影一上映我就被抓了
Why?
为什么
It was claimed
他们指控我
I was elevating the status of the old nobility.
崇尚旧日的贵族主义
So you got ten years for a performance in a film.
因为一部电影 你就要坐上十年牢
I’ve had better notices.
我更引人注目了嘛
Nyet.
该死
The Urki.
那些混混
Do you know who these are?
知道他们是谁吗
Professional criminals.
一帮职业匪徒
Murderers and thieves.
烧杀抢掠
Don’t stare at them.
别盯着他们看
The guards let them run things in here,
警卫放他们在这称王
and they are to be feared.
所有人都怕他们
Then why would they let them run things?
为什么放任他们不管呢
Because they are byproduct of bourgeois society
因为他们是阶级社会的副产物
and so friends of people.
属于人♥民♥的朋友
We are political prisoners and so enemies of people.
我们是政♥治♥犯 是人♥民♥的敌人
The Soviet Union has become one vast prison.
苏联已经变成一所大型监狱
Slave labor.
那些是苦役
They are from far reaches of Soviet Empire,
他们来自苏帝国的各个角落
all caught up in same net.
都被困在这里
Do any of them wriggle out of the net?
有人逃出去过吗
No, Janusz. You must be more careful.
没有 乔努斯 你最好小心点
Stalin has eyes and ears everywhere,
到处都有斯大林的耳目
even in here.
这里也不例外
If you are not more careful,
如果你不多加小心
you will die after one year.
一年之后必死无疑
If not literally,
就算没死
then spirit.
也会让你痛不欲生
And how long have you been in here?
你来这多久了
Eleven months and 29 days.
11个月零29天
You do for me.
帮我画一张
You want me to draw you?
要我画你吗
No. Not me.
不 不是我
Lice?
虱子吗
Eating me alive.
真折磨死人啊
For that I have old folk remedy. Come.
我有个治虱子的老偏方 来吧
The mine.
这是矿场
They blast at night.
他们晚上会进行爆破
What are you doing?
你在干什么
We must be quick.
咱们得快
Or this will not be here in the morning.
不然明早它就不在这了
You’re going to leave it here overnight? Why?
你要把它埋上一晚上吗 为什么
You’ll see.
你会知道的
It can be done.
不是没有可能
I know a way through the wire.
我知道怎么出去
How?
怎么做
Lazar, my associate,
拉扎尔 我的同伴
he is overseer of construction.
他是这的一个看守
He showed me.
他告诉我的
If you ever escape the camps,
你想不想逃出去
and I’ve been waiting so long for someone like you,
长久以来 我一直在等像你这样的人
someone with the strength,
充满了力量
the will to see it through.
有一股不善罢甘休的劲
But to go where?
但我们能去哪
I mean, we can’t go west.
不能往西走
I mean, apart from the Germans, there’s the Soviets.
除了德国 全在苏联掌控之中
And east, all Soviet right to the Pacific.
而往东 苏维埃的领土一直延伸到太平洋
No, no, no, no.
不 不
North. Have to be…have to be south.
只有往南走
Correct.

But do you know where we are? I mean, exactly?
你知道我们在哪吗 确切的位置
I beileve we are about 500 kilometers north of Lake Baikal.
我们在贝尔加湖以北五百公里处
This is the lake.
这是湖
Camp is here.
营地在这里
And the border is here.
边境在这里
We could follow the edge of the lake here.
我们可以沿着湖走
That runs due south.
就能到南方
Exactly. Then we cross the Trans-Siberian Railway
完全正确 然后穿过贯西伯利亚铁路
to the Mongolian border and freedom.
到达蒙古边境 我们就自♥由♥了
Spring is already upon us.
春天快来了
We will have to wait till autumn.
我们得等到秋天
No. Why wait?
不 为什么要等
Why?
为什么
Because it is a thousand kilometers to the border, maybe more.
这离边境有上千公里 甚至更远
We need careful planning. We need to stockpile food.
我们得好好计划 储备好食物
I’ve already begun trading, dealing.
我早已着手进行一些交易
You must do the same.
你也应该这么做
And in autumn, the weather is more predictable.
而且在秋天 天气更易掌控
We can use the new snow to cover our tracks.
我们可以用第一场雪来掩饰行踪
And we bring my friends.
得带上我的朋友
Your friends? You trust them?
你的朋友 他们值得信任吗
Of course.
当然
They won’t all survive.
他们不一定都能活下来
But they will die free men.
至少死的时候是自♥由♥身
Free.
自♥由♥
That’s a really brave man!
他真有种
First we need big branches!
我们要先找些粗大的树枝
One on each side and then one on the back!
先搭两边 后面再支一根
Help me, Kazik.
卡兹可 帮下我

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!