而不是我 但是你们也许可以考虑
not I, but perhaps you might consider
在下半场踢得稍微温和一点
not breaking anyone’s legs in the second half?
友谊第一
In the spirit of friendship.
劳伦斯先生 你觉得呢
What do you think, Mr. Lawrence?
确实也是一种考量
Aye, it’s a thought.
好极了
Excellent.
做得好
Well done.
好吧 孩子们 无论如何
Well, boys, whatever happens
我相信你会让我们骄傲的
I’m sure you’ll do us proud.
他让我们输掉比赛吗
He say we lose game?
不 不 不
No, no, no.
我认为他想说的是
What I think he’s saying is sometimes
有时候光荣的失败
it’s less important to win badly
比不堪的胜利更为重要
than to lose well.
“输得光荣”
“Lose well”?
去赢得一些东西
To achieve something bigger
比比赛胜利更重要
than winning a game of football.
明白了吗
You understand?
去告诉你队友吧
Go and tell your team.
你看见了吗 他就那么把球让出来了
You see that? He just gave the ball away!
这是为了什么
What’s that about?
这是犹太人的礼仪吗
Is this a Jewish thing?
接到了
I’ve got it!
给我进
Get in!
打扰一下
Excuse me!
萨拉克·法力纳尔在吗
I’m looking for Salek Falinower!
萨拉克
Salek?
有人告诉我萨拉克·法力纳尔在这里
I was informed that Salek Falinower was staying here!
不会吧
No, this can’t be…
萨拉克
Salek!
修尔
Chiel?
我就知道你会来
面包即生命
Bread is life.
你们比任何人都了解这点
None understand this better than you.
我们的神 宇宙的主宰 你是有福的
Baruch Atah Adonai, Eloheinu Melech haolam
将食物赐予我们
Hamotzi Iechem min haaretz.
阿门
Amen.
谢谢你 拉比
Thank you, Rabbi.
女士们先生们
Ladies and gentlemen…
尊敬的客人
Esteemed guest.
在你们失去了一切之后
After everything you’ve lost…
比起其他孩子
no children deserve
这世界应该给你们更多的关爱
to be given the world more than you.
但当你们离开这里之后 不要期待任何事
But when you leave here, don’t expect anything.
更不要因为自己曾经的苦痛
Don’t grab whatever you want from the world
而随意所欲地向这个世界索取
because you feel your suffering entitles you to it.
努力赢得你在这个世界里的一席之地
Earn your place in the world
就像你在这里得到友谊一样
as you have earned the friendships you’ve made here.
在卡尔加斯 你们形成了一个新家庭
In Calgarth, you have forged a new family
这里的兄弟姐妹
with brothers and sisters who will
都将互相照应直至老去
be with you for the rest of your lives.
互相关照
Take care of one another.
以自己为荣
Be proud of who you are.
以自己的坚韧不拔为荣
And what you’ve overcome.
即使被心中最黑暗的想法困扰
And even if you struggle with the darkest of thoughts
仍要对生活中的奇迹心怀希望
be open to the wonders that life can offer.
尤其是在苦难的时刻
Especially then.
敬你们 我亲爱的孩子
To you, my dear children…
{敬生命
敬生命
I ‘haim.
我觉得自己重获新生
I felt like living again.
赫尔·赫什勋爵
或多或少 一切对我来说都豁然开朗
More or less, everything opened up for me.
我觉得我重新被当做一个人类来对待
I started feeling like I’m a human being again.
这就是温德米尔对我的意义
That’s what Windermere did to me.
从温德米尔离开后 赫尔留在了英格兰北部
成家立业
因其对大屠♥杀♥教育做出的贡献
在2009年被授予英帝国勋位
这段记忆实在是无法用言语形容
The memories are absolutely indescribable.
在受尽了折磨 饥饿 疾病之后
After all the hardship and hunger and disease and…
我们在温德米尔尝到了苦尽甘来的滋味
the good things started in Windermere.
查姆·奥尔默
查姆的名字在1946年被更正
7年后 与妹妹相遇
温德米尔带给了我很多
It gave me a lot
我交了很多朋友
because I made many friends.
这是最重要的
This is the most important.
本·赫尔夫戈特先生
因为我 我不再孤身一人
Because I was… I was not alone anymore.
本带领英国举重队参加了1956年和1960年的奥♥运♥会
于2018年封爵
温德米尔是我在英格兰的第一个家
Windermere is my first home in England
这意味着我要永远忠诚于它
which means that I’ve always got an allegiance to it.
施穆埃尔”萨姆”拉斯基尔
我是英国公民
I am a citizen of a state.
我很骄傲
I am proud of it.
非常 非常骄傲
A lot. A lot.
每当我拿出英国护照
When I show my British passport
我就知道自己是谁
I know who I am.
萨姆移居到曼彻斯特 在那里组建了家庭
并开了一家男服装店
首先 我们对英国政♥府♥
First of all, we will forever be grateful.
会永远心怀感激
for the British Government…
因为它给了我们
for giving us the opportunity…
伊谢克”艾克”阿特曼
继续活下去的机会
…to go on with our lives.
给了我们
Give us the opportunity…
工作的机会
to work here.
艾克与萨姆于曼彻斯特汇合
艾克在那里开了一家珠宝公♥司♥ 为许多人提供了工作机会
我们可以比其他人更加频繁地
We could talk about the past, talk about experiences
聊聊过去 聊聊自己的经历
more so than with anybody else.
虽然有时候会有一些小争吵
Although we always have a little bit of a barney as well!
我很快乐
I’m a happy person.
并且
And also…
我帮助 尽力帮助了跟我一样的人
I help… try to help my fellow human being as much as I can.
萨拉·菲尔姆离开了英国 定居美国
并在那里结了婚 育有两个孩子 于2005年去世
萨拉克与修尔·法力纳尔重聚 并在南海岸一同建立了成功的事业
萨拉克于2014去世
共计732名大屠♥杀♥幸存儿童
被带往温德米尔以及英国的其他庇护所
每年他们都会带着家人与其他人相聚 庆祝他们的幸存

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!