请问您可不可以帮帮我
And I was wondering if you could help me?

I…
我现在吃不下工业化的产品
I can’t stomach industry sides right now.
所以请让我安安静静地晾衣服吧
So just let me hang my shirts in peace.
我很需要您来教教我角色塑造
I could really use your help with the characterization.
这个角色对什么过敏
What are the character’s allergies?
什么
What?
老天 要补的课不少啊
Oh, God, we have a lot of work to do.
拿上笔记本 我们开始讲重点
Let’s get a notebook, and let’s start taking some notes.
哇 “之一” 我真想知道
Wow, “one of,” I’d love to know
其他老师都是谁
who these other teachers are.
他来了
Here he comes.
嗨 宝贝儿
Hi, baby!
嘿 爸爸们
Hey, Dads.
天啊 我好想你
Oh, God, I missed you.
哥们儿 重大消息
My guy, massive news.
我知道要怎么拯救戏剧营了
I think I figured out how to save the camp.
怎么救
How?
我和巴恩斯韦尔签署的那份协议
So I was going over the Barnswell deal that I signed,
我看了一整夜 今天早上
like all last night and this morning
我注意到 他们占有戏剧营的前提
and I noticed they only take possession of the camp
是银行取消我们的赎回权
if the bank forecloses.
卡罗琳认定我们筹不到钱 但其实
Caroline just assumed that we would fail. But the truth is
我们还有办法筹到钱 阻止银行
we still can come up with the money to hold off the bank.
你让我们上哪儿去筹钱 特洛伊
And how do you expect us to find this money, Troy?
这时候就得靠创“伊”精神啦
That is where the en-Troy-preneurship comes in.
好吧 -我把一封邮件
Right. – I sent out an email blast
群发给了我的死忠粉们
to my ride or dies,
豪门玩家
the Founding Ballers,
我邀请他们来看演出
and I invited them to the show.
这些家伙
Right? These guys are like
都是商界的头部网红 格伦
primo business influencers, Glenn.
所以只要他们来了
So if they come here,
看到我们的这群小古怪们
and they see our little freaky-deakies
把《琼,从未离开》演得如此精彩
in action, crushing Joan, Still,
他们一定会投资的
they’ll have to invest.
他们会甘愿掏空钱包
They’ll be emptying their pockets.
好的 他们听上去非常靠谱
Yeah, no, they sound, uh, extremely legit.
是的
Yeah.
我觉得挺好的 你愿意为了戏剧营
Um, and I think it’s nice that you wanna do this for the camp
为了你的妈妈 付出如此努力
and for your mom,
但我们的创意大佬都走光了 好吗
but we don’t have any creative visionaries left. Okay?
你在说什么呢 我们还有一个
What are you talking about? Yes, we do.
我们还有你 格伦
We have you, Glenn.
给大家看看
Show everyone how much
他们以前多么小瞧了你
they’ve been underestimating you.
请你来救场
Finish the job.
对 -我同意 格伦 来吧 格伦
Yes! – Totally, Glenn. Come on, Glenn.
格伦 你可以的
Glenn, you got this.
来吧 格伦
Come on, Glenn.
你觉得如何 哥们儿
What do you say, man?
你们好 我亲爱的砸钱玩家们
What’s up, my little dollar ballers?
我是塞勒姆
It’s your boy Salem here
我和我的玩家伙伴们都在这里
with my other Founding Ballers out here.
我们来考察
And we’re out here checking
一个潜在的投资机会
on a potential investment opportunity.
现在情况有点失控 你们的塞勒姆我啊
Things are a little crazy, and your boy, Salem…
我感觉有那么一点不确定
I’m feeling a little volatile.
所以 我要来碰碰运气
So I’m gonna take a chance,
我们会看到一些小孩 -玩家们 哇
and we’re gonna see some little kids… – Ballers. Wow.
鉴于加密货币现生态系统
Given the current ecosystem of the crypto…
全员到齐 你好 塞勒姆
The whole squad. What’s up, Salem?
是的 等我一下 我这一条马上录完
Yeah, give me a second here. Yeah, I’m just gonna finish this one quick.
好 太开心了
Yeah, yeah, totally.
你们好啊 你们好
What’s bussin’? What’s bussin’?
嘿 大家好啊
Hey. What’s bussin’, guys?
不敢相信你们都来了
I can’t believe you guys came.
是啊 兄弟 感谢邀请
Yeah, man. Thanks for having us.
你的每个视频我都看过
I’ve seen like every vlog. – Oh, yeah? Yeah. Yeah.
是吗 好 -我还买♥♥了你的周边 那件衬衫
I got your merch. I have that shirt.
听说她是这部戏剧的主角
Heard she’s the lead in this one.
我只想说 感谢各位
I just wanna say thank you all for all your hard work
在过去24小时的辛苦努力
in the last 24 hours.
我环顾四周 看到大家都胸有成竹
I look around and I see a lot of prepared faces.
我想说“别有压力” 但是
I’d say no pressure, but…
现在还真有点儿压力
it’s a little bit of pressure.
知道吧 吉吉 你要说点什么吗
You know? Gigi, you got anything?
我想说 几小时前
Um, I would like to say that I was very angry
我被你们气炸了
with you guys a couple hours ago.
不过现在都过去了
Uh, but I’m over it.
好了 各位 都把手伸出来
All right, guys. Put your hands in. Come on.
一、二、三 《琼,从未离开》
One, two, three! – Joan, Still!
大家加油
Let’s do this!
抱歉 有没有人能告诉我
Sorry. Uh, can someone just tell me
这个女人现在是什么情况
like, the status on this woman?
她到底是死是活啊
Is she alive or dead?
你是个骗子
You’re a liar.
你说什么
Excuse me?
很高明的骗子
A very good one.
我觉得你会成为很出色的经纪人
I think you’d make a fantastic agent.
我的公♥司♥正在起步阶段
I’m trying to get my company off the ground.
你考虑一下
Think about it.
我随时欢迎你
I’m always here.
请让一让
Excuse me.
孩子们 你们看到达拉没 达拉在哪儿
Kids. Kids, have you seen Darla? Darla anywhere?
达拉
Darla!
达拉
Darla!
达拉 你得回去接着演
Darla, you have to go on.
你看到他们在干什么了吗
You see what they’re doing?
他们要毁了我们的剧
They’re ruining our show.
你为什么要走
Why are you leaving?
对不起 阿莫斯 好吗
I’m sorry. I’m sorry, Amos, okay?
你就是阿莫斯吧
You must be Amos.
这个夏天因为有你
Oh, my granddaughter has had
我孙女过得开心极了
the best time with you this summer.
我们从没收到过这么热情洋溢的信
We have got the most gushing letters.
她说你对她有点严厉 不过
Well, she said you were a little tough on her, but…
她的演技大有长进
her craft has never been better.
你快和老师道别吧 宝贝儿
Hurry up and say your goodbyes, honey.
快点 不然要赶上交通高峰了
Quickly, because we don’t wanna catch traffic.
你总说我需要
You always told me that I needed
对我的角色敞开心扉
to open myself up to character roles,
还有不能只会演天真少女
that ingénue isn’t everything.
我听进去了 得到了那份工作
I listened, and I booked the job.
也许明年夏天 我们还能再见
Maybe I’ll see you next summer.
晚上好 阿迪朗戏剧
Good evening, AdirondACTS.
向我的亲友团致以特别的问候 豪门玩家
Special shout-out to my crew, Founding Ballers.
感谢你们的到来
Thanks for coming out.
你们大多数都知道
As most of you know,
我的名字叫特洛伊
my name is Troy,
我三生有幸 拥有一位非凡的母亲
and I’ve been blessed with having an amazing mother.
一位… -我的天啊
A woman… – Oh, my God.
大家都爱戴的女性
…all of you know and love.
不幸的是 今晚她不能来到现场
Unfortunately, she is unable to be with us tonight.
所以我们决定
So we’ve decided
开通直播 把演出送到她面前
to bring the show to her via a live feed.
为了琼 痛快演一场
Give it up for Joan!
她看着气色不错
She really looks good.
我觉得她瘦了
I think she’s lost weight.
我也觉得
I think so, too.