好吧 这些处♥女♥们待定
Okay, let’s just table the virgins.
就不能把她改造一下吗
Well, can’t we get her there?
改造一下 怎么改造她
Get her there? How do we get her there?
你想让我们怎么改造她
Get her there? What do you want us to do?
我不知道怎么把一个处♥女♥改造成萝拉
I don’t know how you get a virgin there.
总之就改造一下
You get them there.
好吧 你觉得这根线接到哪里
Okay. Where do you think this one goes?
看来是出现了短路
Well, it looks like it was some kind of short.
你有没有查看 -电闸吗
Did you check the… – Breakers?
有 我已经关掉了
Yeah, I killed them already.
哇 真好听 格伦
Wow, that’s really pretty, Glenn.
好吧
Okay. Uh…
他和塞巴斯汀 你都要拉到你们组吗
You want him and Sebastian in Joan?
听我说 要不然
Listen. Hey, how about…
那我这儿就没人了
I have no one.
那肖恩给你 塞巴斯汀归我们
You take Sean, we’ll take Sebastian.
可以
Hmm? – All right.
那就这么定了 -那好吧 行
Now we have a deal. – All right. All right.
他可以演魔术猫 -好的 好的
He can be Mr. Mistoffelees. – Okay. Okay.
就选他了 -好的 肖恩演魔术猫
Put him in there. – Okay. Sean is Mistoffelees.
也许能让达拉来演《琼,从未离开》
If we can have Darla for Joan, Still.
可以把达拉给你们
You can have Darla.
抱歉 你要她演《琼,从未离开》里的谁
I’m sorry. For what in Joan, Still?
演琼啊 长大后的琼
To play Joan. Old Joan.
我从没考虑过她
She’s not even on my list.
她显然是最合适的人选 -琼是我认识的最真诚
She’s obviously the best one. – Joan is the most organic
最温暖的人
and warm person that I know.
那种气质自然散发出来
It emanates from her
可是达拉呢 她就像裹了一层又一层
and Darla, it’s sort of like, put on and then another layer,
一层又一层的
put on and then another layer, put on…
仿佛过去所有的作品
Like all of the work she’s done…
我觉得她可塑性很强 那些表演经验
I find her so free. – All the sets
堆在她身上发臭了
she’s been on just reek on her.
那就先放一边 待会儿再说
Just sit with it for a second.
可千万别让琼失望
Please don’t disappoint Joan.
孩子们
Campers,
演员名单公布了
the cast lists are up.
噢 我的天啊 -让开
Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!
让开
Out of the way!
快让开
Out of the way!
我要演小猫咪了吗
Am I going to be a cat?
请给小朋友让让路
Little person coming through.
我真为你骄傲
I’m so proud of you.
你一定要来听她唱歌♥ 马蒂
You’ve got to hear her sing, Marty.
她刚刚确认出演《琼,从未离开》的主角
She just booked the title role in Joan, Still…
我还差这么一点儿就能签下她
…and I’m this close to signing her.
她真是个全才
She’s the whole package.
我女儿是天才
My daughter is a genius.
我听得很清楚 相信我 烦躁的
I hear you loud and clear. Believe me, you’re not the
不止你一个 -我已经接到了很多电♥话♥ -天啊
only one who’s upset. I’ve been getting a lot of calls.
你怎么能这样对我女儿
How dare you do this to my daughter?
如果到了明天 我女儿没当上女主角
I’m seriously going to do something
我就要亲自跑一趟了
if my daughter is not the lead by tomorrow.
女士 重申一遍
Ma’am, again, I was not involved
我没有参与选角
in the casting decision.
我一定转达您的意思
I will be sure to pass that on.
但与此同时 如果你想贿赂我
But in the meantime, if you wanna bribe me,
我非常愿意 -特洛伊 是你吧
I am very open to… – Troy, right?
你在听吗 -稍等一下
Are you listening to me? – Hold on one second.
你好 是的
Hi, yes.
你好 我是达拉 -嗨 达拉
Hi. I’m Darla. – Hi, Darla.
谢谢你的信任 让我在
I just wanna thank you for entrusting me
《琼,从未离开》中扮演你的母亲
to inhabit your mother in Joan, Still.
这不是我决定的 不过那是当然的啦
Wasn’t me who made the decision, but of course.
我想和你好好聊聊
I’d love to have a sit-down.
了解琼的言谈举止
Go over her mannerisms, tics,
最爱的食物和过往的伤痛
favorite foods and traumas.
好极了
Right on. Um…
你有她的梦想日记吗
Do you happen to have her dream journal?
梦想日记 你待会儿再来吧 -特洛伊
Dream journal. Um, you might have to come back.
昨晚冰箱断电 所有的肉都变质了
Troy, all the freezers were out last night,
所以我们中午吃什么
so the meat turned. So what do we serve for lunch?
我待会儿再过来
I’ll come back later.
好好享用早餐
Have a big breakfast.
丽塔
Rita.
同学们
Class,
舞蹈是人类最高级的
to dance is the highest expression
表达自我存在的方式
of human existence.
表演就是先记住 然后故意忘记
Acting is remembering and then choosing to forget.
音乐是我们通往灵魂之界的桥梁
Music is the closest thing we have to the other side.
蒙面表演
Mask work.
下一个谁上
Who’s next?
那么我给大家
So, I’m gonna be teaching you guys
简单讲讲时尚史
a little fashion history
然后重点学习特定历史时期的服饰风格
and we’re gonna really look closely at the period costuming.
我看到了
I see…
锁骨的真实感
clavicle realness.
让锁骨格外显眼
Showing off the clav.
你们要知道何时利用锁骨
You need to know when to use a clavicle.
是哦 就是每周一次
Right. – It’s once a week.
这是我在科切拉音乐节上
This is me at Coachella.
有点嗨迷糊了 到处找我的朋友查德
Kind of cross-faded. I’m looking for my friend, Chad.
我一边跑一边喊“查德”
I was running. “Chad!”
我很不喜欢这套穿搭 除了它的
I’m hating everything about this except for the
全是褶子的薄纱袖子
peekaboo vaginal sleeve.
角色塑造
Characterization.
跟我一起说
Let’s say it.
角色塑造 -角色塑造
Characterization. – Characterization.
现在我们进行第一轮练习
It’s time to dive in to our first exercise.
有人愿意来试一试吗
Somebody wants to maybe give it a shot?
有没有人
Anybody.
没人吗
Nobody?
达拉 你上来和我一起示范一下吧
Darla, why don’t you come up here and demonstrate with me?
现在达拉要说出关于我的一个事实
So Darla is going to say just a basic fact about me,
她观察到的任何事都可以
anything that she observes.
你看着我 想到什么就说什么
Just anything that comes to mind when you look at me.
答案没有对错 随便说
No wrong answers. Just throw something out.
你是一位表演老师
You’re an acting teacher.
好的 这里暂停一下
Okay. I’m gonna stop you right there.
她这样说相当自以为是
So that’s actually wildly opinionated.
她对我的观察过于浅显了
That was a really simplistic way of looking at it.
我是一名演员 干着全职
I am a performer who works full time
表演老师的工作 对吧?
as an acting teacher, right?
把这一段唱给我听
Sing that back to me.
现在我们来做一个小练习
Now we’re gonna do a little bit of an exercise
锻炼我们的嘴巴
to just strengthen our mouths.
我和艾尔·戈尔
I was with Al Gore
在奶酪店旁边
By the old cheese store
他拿着小包儿 挡在我的面前
And he brought his own bag From the ocean floor
沃尔夫·布利策的嘴巴上起了个泡儿
Wolf Blitzer has a blister on his upper lip.
你们一家人
You are a family…
全都是网红
of influencers.
妈妈是经理
The mom is the manager.
你在和一个篮球运动员谈恋爱
You’re dating a basketball player,
可他三番五次地劈腿
but he’s constantly cheating on you.
如果这还不够过分
And if that isn’t enough,
那些女孩的名字都和你的相似
all your names start with the same letter.
不错呢
Oh, nice.
你们的演出取消了
Your show’s canceled! Your show’s canceled!
又恢复了
It’s back.