啊 我完美的计划
Aha, the perfect plot on paper.
什么?
Wha–‘?
站住,小偷!
Stop, thieves!
福尔摩斯,我说
Holmes. Holmes, I say.
福尔摩斯 福尔摩斯
Holmes? Holmes?
你肯定想不到发生了什么
You’ll never guess where I’ve been.
你刚从酒馆回来…
You just come from the public house…
…哪里的老主顾们都在那儿谈论…
…where word amongst the patrons is…
…又一起钻石抢劫大案
…another diamond robbery has taken place.
最近已经出了三起了
The third in as many days.
我的天 你是怎么知道的?
By Jove, how did you know that?
观察细节,我亲爱的华生
Elementary, my dear Watson.
从你的脸色我能看出来你刚刚跑了多远
I can tell by the redness of your face how many blocks you’ve run.
四又四分之一个街区 而那么远的地方…
Four and a quarter blocks, by my calculation…
…只可能是如斯布恩酒馆
…which would put you at the Rathbone Inn.
而既然前两次案件已经淡出了公共的视野…
And since there’s been talk of little else but the diamond robberies…
…我推测肯定发生了第三起案件
…I concluded that a new one had occurred.
我可以立刻断定,你会愿意去看一下报纸来确认一下
I assume, in your haste, you neglected to bring a newspaper for verification?
当然 福尔摩斯 有时候我的头脑比我的帽子还空
Drat it, Holmes, sometimes my head is emptier than my hat.
杰瑞,你能过来一下吗?
Jerry, could you come in here, please?
我说杰瑞你立马过来
I say, Jerry, quickly now.
啊 终于来了
Ah, there you are.
你能不能帮我把最新的《泰♥晤♥士♥报♥》拿来
Would you be a good little fellow and fetch us the latest copy of The Times?
嘿,你看着点
Whoa! Watch it.
什么?看在上帝的份上
What in heaven’s name?
什么?
Wha–‘?
嗯……谢谢
Um, thank you.
嘿,这坏家伙是谁啊,福尔摩斯?
Great Scott. Who is this ruffian, Holmes?
急件:致夏洛克·福尔摩斯先生
福尔摩斯 是什么啊?- 一个潜在的案子 医生
Holmes, what is it? -A potential case, doctor.
现在你能抽出几个小时的时间吗? – 应该可以 干吗啊
Are you free for the next few hours? -I suppose so. What of it?
我希望你能陪我去Bruce Nigel音乐厅
I need you to accompany me to the Bruce Nigel music hall.
那可是个相当漂亮的地方
That’s a rather seamy part of town.
我要去那里干什么
What is this about?
我觉得你到了那里自然就会知道了
Apparently, we shall find out when we get there.
还有你们两个必须学会和平共处..
And you two shall have to learn to coexist…
…看在这次调查的份上
…for the sake of this investigation.
这是年轻的女士
There’s a yearning in the heart
心中的涟漪
Of this young lady
孤独的一人远走他乡
Alone, so very far away from home
跨过万水千山来到雾都伦敦
Across the big old pond To foggy London
为你再唱起这只小曲
To sing this little tune for you again
年轻的胸腔中有火在燃烧
There’s a burning in the heart Of this young bosom
这种快乐连女王都为之颤抖
For a pleasure even treasured By the queen
没错 维多利亚自己也会有那么一面
Yes, Victoria herself Has a few upon her shelf
但我看到的是我的意中人
But my brolly is the best I’ve seen
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞走在小路上
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Strolling along with my bumbershoot
风雨无阻 神圣光辉不可侵犯
Rain or shine, it’s divine It simply can’t be beat
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞无人能阻挡
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Nothing compares to my bumbershoot
丝绸与蕾丝 阶级有风度 我撑起伞乐悠悠
Silk and lace, class and grace My bumbershoot’s a treat
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞可爱又美丽
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Wonderful, fun-derful bumbershoot
在公园里 在小河上 我的恶作剧屡试不爽
In the park, on a lark My gamp is tried and true
撑起伞 撑起伞 撑起伞谁还要肩膀
Bumbershoot, bumbershoot Who needs a man with a bumbershoot?
走的爽 不用说
Good for walks, never talks
走完之后我就收收好 呜呼
And goes in a stand when I’m through Woo!
请进
Come in.
芮德小姐 夏洛克·福尔摩斯为您服务
Miss Red, Sherlock Holmes at your service, ma’am.
杰瑞 你注意点
Jerry, behave.
小姐 我是华生 我对此深感抱歉
Dr. Watson, miss. Dreadfully sorry about that.
你不需要道歉 先生 我的倾慕者经常这么做
No need to apologize, gentlemen. My admirers often act like that.
感谢你能过来
But thank you so much for coming.
福尔摩斯先生 我收到了一封恐吓信
I’m being blackmailed, Mr. Holmes.
从你手上的戒指 我看出你已经订婚了
I noticed by the ring on your finger you’re engaged to be married.
我猜这可能有一定联♥系♥ – 很敏锐 先生
I presume that’s relevant? – Very perceptive, sir.
我的未婚夫是个上流社会的富人…
My fiancé is a well-to-do high-society chap…
…他根本不知道我工作在这么底层的音乐厅中
…who doesn’t know I work in this low-class music hall.
于是有人就用你这个秘密来敲诈你…
Someone is extorting money from you to keep your secret…
…因为一旦秘密暴露 你的未婚夫肯定会和你解除婚约
…since your fiance would surely break the engagement, were he to find out.
正是如此 现在我每天晚上演出结束之后…
Precisely. Every evening, after my performances…
…都必须卸妝后绕道走出很远
…I must travel a long distance and drop off a payment.
我不知道该找谁寻求帮助…
I didn’t know where to turn…
…直到一个好朋友建议我来找你们
…until a trusted family friend insisted I seek out your services.
你可不可以告诉我们你的住址? – Brighton巷角
Where is your residence, if I may ask? -The corner of Brighton and Lane.
那就在Punjab大使♥馆♥的后面
That’s right behind the Punjab embassy.
医生,医生! -啊,福尔摩斯,怎么了?
Doctor? Doctor. -Yes, Holmes? What is it?
我推断出这封信的动机了
I have just deduced the motive for the blackmail.
你还记得红发会的案子吧?
Do you recall the case of the Red-Headed League?
那案件的策划者可是你的大对头 莫里亚蒂教授啊
That was the crime perpetrated by your arch-nemesis, Professor Moriarty.
我觉得这两个案子挺接近的
I think this case is quite similar.
罪犯真正需要的不是钱 而是时间
It’s not really money they’re after. It’s time.
他们不想让芮德小姐在家
They need Miss Red to be away from her home.
我还是不太明白 老伙计
I don’t follow, old top.
明天,世界最瞩目的珠宝 旁遮普之星…
The most famous single jewel in the world, the Star of Punjab…
…就要在旁遮普公♥馆♥开始展览了
…will be on display starting tomorrow at the Punjab embassy.
这个珠宝对日蚀的光有感应…
This jewel is especially light-sensitive to the rays of a solar eclipse…
…而日蚀 就在明天早晨8:03出现
…which is to happen tomorrow at 8:03 in the morning.
明天大家都会到场 这就是为什么…
Everyone will be there, which is why the Star of Punjab…
…旁遮普之星今晚会失窃
…is going to be purloined tonight.
不可思议 – 我们必须立刻赶到芮德小姐家里
Incredible. -We must get to Miss Red’s immediately.
谢谢你 先生
Why, thank you, sir.
你真贴心
You’re sweet.
我们很幸运地被委托保护旁遮普之星…
We were lucky to get this assignment guarding the Star of Punchy-jab
…嘿 我的好儿子
…hey, son of mine?
我为你 把我们的事业发扬光大…
I can’t tells you how proud I am…
…让你跟随着我们祖先的脚步成为一只骄傲的护卫犬
…that you’re following in your old man’s footsteps as a guard-type dog.
我将会像你爷爷教我一样教你三条…
I’m gonna learn you three lessons of being a guard dog…
…作为护卫犬的准则
…just like my pop taught me.
首先 仔细检查钻石周围的状况…
First, you gotta inner-spectorate the area around the diamond…
…并且确保地板上没有安全隐患
…and make sure the floor is all secure-like.
然后 检查一下玻璃是否够硬
Next, you gotta check the inter-gility of the glass.
很好 跟块石头似的 当然了 玻璃做的
Yup, solid as a rock. A glass rock, that is.
不错 很不错
That’s a good one.
哦 我想说 呵呵
Oh, I get it. Heh, heh.
是不是有点快?
Going a little too fast, eh?
那我试着慢点说
I’ll try and slows it down a bit.
你必须 一定…
Lastly, and most importantly…
…时时刻刻要记得不能让你守着的东西…
…you always, always gotta make sure the thing you’re guarding…
…比如说这块宝石 安全无虞
…in this case the diamond, is safe.
我知道听完后你很激动…
I know you’re excited…
…不过没必要现在就抓个犯人给我看
…but there’s no need for conniptions.
我们查过地板的状况了 孩子 那是第一课
We already checked the floor, son. That was lesson one.
孩子 想成为一只合格的护卫犬 你还有很长的路要走
My boy, you still gots a lot to learn about guard-dogging.
如果我的想法♥正♥确 那么我可以肯定的说…
If my theory is correct, and I’m certain that it is…
…在这个房♥间的某个角落里 肯定藏着地道的入口
…there should be an entrance to a tunnel somewhere in this house.
干得好 杰瑞 帮我一把 医生
Good job, Jerry. Give me a hand, doctor.
我的天 真是个地道
By Jove, there is a tunnel.
锯末 我们来得太晚了
Sawdust. We’re too late.
旁遮普之星已经失窃
The Star of Punjab has already been stolen.
他们直接在公♥馆♥的地板上打了一个洞
They cut a hole right through the embassy floor.
那我们是不是该报♥警♥呢?福尔摩斯先生
Hadn’t we ought to report this to the police?Mr. Holmes.
在这种情景下 能引起怀疑的人只有你 芮德小姐
At this stage, it would only cast suspicion on you, Miss Red.
我必须要找出谁是这次盗窃案的幕后黑手
I need to determine who is behind this theft.
这个东西也许恰恰是我们所需要的线索
And this may be just the clue we need.
这是什么? -一个瓷的纽扣
What is it? -A porcelain button.
如果我猜的没错 这东西只能出自于贝瑞特·杰罗米
Unless I miss my guess, this could only be the work of Brett Jeremy…
…那个兰开夏郡的裁缝
…a tailor in Lancashire.
快走 各位
Come on, chaps.
孩儿啊 你在干啥?
What are you doing, son?
只有在有大事情发生的适合你才能摇…
You’re only supposed to ring the alarm if something happens to the–
快点
Hurry.
我们必须分开行动 华生和我去兰开夏郡…