从墓场跑来的那匹马
The horse from the cemetery.
也就是说那贼就在这栋房♥子里
That means the thief is in the house.
芮德小姐
Miss Red.
赶快!我希望还不算太迟
Come on. I hope we’re not too late.
现在我们该怎么办
Now what are we gonna do?
从那个骑马人那里搞到的钥匙 看看管不管用吧
The key from the horseman. Let’s see if it works.
啊 快来吧 亲爱的 吃点茶和点心
Ah, here we go, my dear. Some tea and biscuits.
这可是…
It’s just…
…教授为你准备的
…what the professor ordered.
来晚了 我很抱歉 -教授 我感激不尽
I apologize for the delay. -I can’t thank you enough, professor.
十分感谢您对我的帮助 -没事
I so appreciate your help. -Of course.
请让我稍稍离开一下好么
Will you please excuse me for just a moment?
我去看一下刚才是怎么回事 你先随便吃点东西
Help yourself while I check on a small annoyance.
有人在吗
Is someone there?
看 是那些被偷走的钻石
Look, it’s all the stolen diamonds.
我拿到了
I’ve got it.
我收下了
I’ll take that.
芮德小姐 芮德小姐 他不是你的什么–
Miss Red, Miss Red, he’s not your frie–
是啊 你还挺聪明
Yes, aren’t you clever?
其实 我是莫里亚蒂教授…
I am, in fact, Professor Moriarty…
…就是让芮德小姐去找福尔摩斯的那个人
…who recommended Sherlock Holmes to Miss Red.
我也安排好了专门为让他看到的假线索
I also ordered false clues to be left for him.
因为,比完美犯罪跟让人感到美妙的….
Because the only thing sweeter than the perfect crime…
…便是在你的死对头眼皮底下上演的完美犯罪
…is the perfect crime committed right under your enemy’s nose.
你已经拿到钻石了 还绑着芮德小姐干什么?放了她!
You’ve got your diamonds. What you need Red for? Let her go.
哦 偷钻石只不过是一个序幕
Oh, the diamond robberies were just the opening act.
在真正的大戏是 我将偷到皇冠上的珠宝
For the main event, I’m going to steal the Crown Jewels.
哦 还有最后一件事 孩子
Oh, and one last thing, my child.
谢谢 亲爱的
Thank you, my dear.
在你面前所看到的这台机器是一种复杂的…
This machine you see before you is a sophisticated heat ray…
…以钻石为驱动方式…
…powered by these unique diamonds…
…增强太阳光线的热射线装置
…which are able to intensify the sun’s light.
我把它设计成可以利用日食发出的光
I’ve designed it to work with the light from a solar eclipse.
当日食出现时…
When the eclipse occurs…
…这个机器便会发射出一束极强的光…
…this machine will send out a powerful beam
…并被一系列镜子反射…
…which will be reflected by a series of mirrors…
…一直穿过伦敦塔
…to slice through the Tower of London.
你做梦 福尔摩斯不会让你得逞的
You’re daft. Sherlock Holmes will stop you.
我想未必
I think not.
你看 我已经把你敬爱的福尔摩斯引入了一场…
You see, I’ve sent your beloved Sherlock Holmes…
…漫无边际的追鹅大战
…on a wild-goose chase.
我抓到了 福尔摩斯
I’ve got him, Holmes.
也不吻合
It doesn’t match.
还要再去下一个农场 是吗
Off to the next farm then, eh?
我不知道 华生 有些不对劲
I’m not sure, Watson. Something is wrong.
也许我们应该休息一下
Maybe we should take a break.
已经是早晨了 日食就快要到了
It is already morning, and the solar eclipse is about to begin.
啊 我们的视野还不错
Ah, we have such a fine view.
日食
The eclipse.
纽扣 钻石 镜子
The button, the diamonds, the mirrors.
华生 这就对了
Watson, that’s it.
又怎么了 福尔摩斯
What’s it, Holmes?
他要偷那些皇冠上的珠宝
He’s going to steal the Crown Jewels.
真希望我们还不算晚
I pray we’re not too late.
在公♥馆♥那次倒霉事之后…
After that fiasco at the embassy…
…接到这项任务也算我们命好了 宝贝儿
…we were lucky to get this assignment, my son.
全伦敦最简单的工作
It’s the easiest job in London.
自从它们1303年被送来之后还从来没被动过
Nobody has stolen the Crown Jewels since they were moved here in 1303.
怎么了 我的儿
What is it, my boy?
我来教训你
I’ll teach you.
怎么了 他自己要求的
What? He was asking for it.
好了
All right!
哦不不 我看不下去
Oh, no, no. I can’t look.
我们肯定追不上他们了
We’ll never catch him now.
这世上没有不可能的事
“Never” is not in my vocabulary.
快看 布切尔
Look, Butch.
我打赌这些猫就是犯案的盗贼
I bet those cats are behind these robberies.
赶紧给我下来 你们这些小飞猫…
Get down here right now, you mangy fleabags…
…让我抓住你们
…so I can arrest you.
不错 不错 杂种猫
Well, well, pussycats.
看来我们之间要来场痛苦的PK了
Looks like youse and me have got a rendezvous with pain.
不要怕 小姐
Never fear, my lady.
先别管我了 必须有人让这辆马车停下来
Forget about me. Someone has to stop this coach.
我们就要抓到他了 福尔摩斯
We’ve got him now, Holmes.
不用马的马车
A horseless carriage?
好吧 现在我可是什么都见识到了
Well, now, I’ve just about seen everything.
什么
What?
莫里亚蒂
Moriarty.
你正好赶得上来和她说一句…
You’ve arrived just in time to say goodbye…
…永别
…forever.
哈人
Shocking.
哦 天哪
Oh, dear.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
刹车已经坏了
The brake, it’s broke.
准备起飞 各位
Time to fly, boys.

No!
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生
Mr. Holmes.
帮我一把 可以吗
A hand up? Anyone?
有人吗
Anyone?
谢谢你 亲爱的华生
Thank you, my dear Watson.
本来在图纸上预想的如此完美
And it all worked so perfectly on paper.
老鼠和人的计划再周密也难免出岔子
The best-laid schemes of mice and men often go awry.
交给你了 警官
Here you go, constable.
把他带回苏格兰场吧
Take him back to Scotland Yard.
好的 快点跟过来 顽抗到底是没有用的
All right, come along quietly. There’s no point in resisting.
哦 天哪 我好激动
Oh, boy. I’m excited.
要拿奖金升职了
I’m going to get the promotion and the reward.
知道么?我美死了
You know what? I’m happy.
两位新人…
Dearly beloved…
我很为芮德小姐高兴 这幅新娘打扮真的很漂亮
I’m so glad it worked out for Miss Red. She makes a lovely bride.
是啊
Yes.
现在你可以亲吻新娘了
You may kiss the bride.
天佑新人
Heaven help us.
没错 我也筹办婚礼
That’s right. I also do weddings.