这次过不下去了
“This is not going to work out.”
-你可以快点吗 -我只是希望你
– Can you please hurry up. – I’m just hope you …
-能够明白 -她会毁了他
– .. just understand that you… – She’s damaging him.
你是和世界头号♥大美女分手
…break up with one world class hottie.
-不 停 停 够了 -嗯
– No, stop, stop, okay. – Yeah.
她甩了我 我就找个更好的
She dumped me, I moved to something better.
没错 我更高兴了
That’s it, I’m a happier person.
这是第二个美女 而你要失去她了
The second beautiful girl, and you lose her.
你怎么不帮我
Why don’t you help me?
-他们只是吵架了 -是打架了
– They had an argument. – We had a fight.
好吧 可是你找不到第三个了
Okay, but you’re not going to get a third one.
除非你有个大…
I mean unless you have like a big…
什么 妈妈
What the, mom!
妈 妈 我不想谈这个了
Mom, mom, don’t want to talk about it.
也许你只是不知道怎么做
Maybe you just don’t know what you are doing
-只是不想谈 -你需要本书
– Just don’t want to talk. – You need a book.
跟她说你永远都是错的
You’ll always wrong.
-习惯就好了 -好的 这就是你要读的
– Get used to it. -Okay, this you gotta read this.
书名叫《女士优先》 里面有些
She comes first, there’s some killer…
-确实不错的东西 -别 别 别
– …shit in here. – No, No, No.
-看看吧 -免谈 免谈
– Ah, let’s get this. – No, no.
-不 不 -坐下 坐下
– No, no. – Sit down. Sit down!
支持我
Back me up.
有快乐的妻子 就有幸福的生活
Happy wife, happy life.
-没错 -不快乐的妻子
– Yeah. – unhappy wife
将会使得你的下半辈子惨不忍♥睹
Stone cold misery for the rest of your…
-够了 -这是事实
– Stop. – It’s true.
我只是想说
All I’m saying is.
你爱这个女孩吗
Do you love this girl?
她就是我要找的
She’s the one.
那么你就得想法得到她
Then you gotta go get her.
我是说 你♥爸♥爸和我闹矛盾的时候
I mean, your dad and I, when we had troubles.
即便天涯海角他也会找到我
He moved heaven and earth to find me.
不是吗 告诉他你怎么说的
Would he, say what you said.
说啊
Say it.
我会伴你左右 直到天荒地老
I would follow you to the end of time.
-是不是挺傻冒的 -不
– Does that suck or what? – No.
-就像一部烂科幻电影 -不 很温馨
– It’s like a bad sci-fi film. – No. It is so sweet.
我要你们离开这里
I want you to get out of the city.
越远越好
I want you guys to get as far away from here as you can.
明白吗
You understand?
我爱你们
I love you.
哦 主人
Oh, my master.
您的计划实在高明
Such a brilliant scheme.
那么 御天敌离开赛博坦的时候
So, when Sentinel left Cybertron,
就是要叛变
…it was to defect.
在命运将我们都打败之前
He was meant to rendezvous with me here on Earth,
他本该和我在地球会合
before fate waylaid us both.
能让他复活的唯一办法
The only way to revive him,
就是擎天柱和矩阵
…we needed Prime and his matrix.
天衣无缝的策略
Excellent strategy.
我的 我的
Mine, mine!
所以他现在是您的伙伴了 主人
So he is now your partner, master.
拉拢到他是我最大的胜利
He is my greatest triumph.
真是叹为观止
So impressive.
开始传送
Commencing transport.
住手 不 不 不 御天敌
Stop! No, no, no Sentinel!
原谅我
Forgive me.
我们就在这
Here we are.
来打吧
Fight us now.
遇敌
Contact!
小心 快躲
Watch out! Move it! Move it!
汽车人 撤退
Autobots, retreat.
为什么 御天敌 为什么
Why Sentinel, why?
为了赛博坦
For Cybertron.
为了我们的家
For our home.
战争毁掉的东西 我们可以重建
What war destroyed, we can rebuild.
但要与霸天虎联合才有可能
But only if we join with the Decepticons.
不 不是非这样不可
No, it’s not the only way.
这里才是我们的家
This is our home.
我们必须保护人类
We must defend the humans.
你大错特错 擎天柱
So lost you are, Optimus.
在赛博坦我们是上帝
On Cybertron we were Gods.
而这里他们却叫我们机器
And here they call us machines.
让人类做我们的奴隶
Let the humans serve us.
或者毁灭
Or perish.
你该庆幸我没杀你
You’re lucky I didn’t kill you.
过不了多久 你就会明白的
In time, you’ll see.
这事没完
It’s not over.
如果我是他
And if I were him,
我会半刻也不让你脱离我的视线范围
…I wouldn’t let you out of my sight for one second.
真是好笑 一路以来我都在想
It’s funny I was just thinking on the way over here,
也许我该听听迪兰的意见
I really could use some advice from Dylan.
-他还真有意见 可以跟你谈谈吗 -欢迎光临
– And there he is. Can I speak to you? – Welcome.
请坐 喝点东西吧
Please sit down, have a drink.
知道吗 我不需要饮料
You know what, I don’t need a drink.
或车 或工作
Or a car, or a job.
我只想单独跟我女朋友谈谈
I just need to speak to my girlfriend alone.
没什么问题吧 灯泡先生
Is that okay with you, Mr. Inappropriate?
失陪
Excuse me.
-怎么回事 -到外面告诉你
– What’s going on? – I’ll tell you outside.
我真觉得可以帮到你 山姆
I really think I can help you, Sam.
我还记得跟父亲的谈到艰难的选择
I remember a talk I had with my dad once, about tough choices.
现在不是时候 我有些事需要处理
Now’s not the time, I’ll set something up, though.
那还要回溯到我爸爸的公♥司♥
‘Cause that was way back when my dad’s firm was in charge
负责航♥空♥航♥天♥局的预算审核及报账工作
of budget review and accounting for NASA.
他教会我的事情是
You see the thing that he taught me was…
战争本身与你无关时
When it’s not your war,
要跟胜利的一方联手
you join the side that’s going to win.
太直接了吗 还是我不讨人喜欢
Too direct, or was it just me?
显然责任不在您 先生
Certainly not you, sir.
你是我的
You’re mine.
-帮忙 谁能帮帮忙 -山姆 我出不去
– Get help. Someone get help. – Sam, I can’t get out.
-晚安 -晚安 迪兰先生
– Goodnight – Goodnight Mr. Dylan.
山姆 救我出去
Sam, get me out of here.
救命
Help.
救命
Get help.
他还年轻 会懂事的
He’s young, he will learn.
-让我出去 -晚安
– Get me out. – Goodnight.
今晚很愉快
This was a fun night.
你真以为自己是第一个
You really think you’re the
被要求介入一场宏大的外星人事件中吗
first man ever asked to join a noble alien cause?
你是谁
Who are you?
知道为什么自1972年后
You know why we’ve not
我们没再重返月球吗
been back to the moon since 1972?
因为这两个家伙
Because these two.
他们来找我爸
They came to my dad and
让他在账目中做些手脚
they told him to do some creative accounting.
使得返回月球花费太高
Make it way to expensive to ever go back.
所以他和其他人
So he and others, shut
终止了美俄两国的太空计划
down the American and Russian space programs.
而且自那以后他们就是我们的客户了
And they’ve been our clients ever since.
你还帮忙杀人吗
You helped to kill people?
有得选吗
You think they give you a choice?
此外 我也不是直接参与其中
Besides, it’s not like I personally participated.
我是个联络员
I am a liaison.
负责联络
I liaise.
这样浪费时间就太没诚意了 山姆
It’s hostile take over time, Sam.
山姆
Sam!
让她走
Let her go.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!