– 上帝 艾巴 等等 – 进去 快点
– Jesus, Ebba, wait! – Go inside. Go on…
薇拉 快点 进去
Vera, go on! Inside…
什么
What?
– 哈瑞 进去 – 你要干什么
– Harry, go inside. – What are you doing?!
– 屋里有人 – 进去
– Somebody’s in here. – Go on in…
听话 哈瑞 进去 我有事和你♥爸♥爸谈
For goodness sake, Harry! Go inside and let us talk.
那么
Well?
你好像很生气
You seem irritated.
好吧
Okay…

Well, are you?

No.

Good…
我应该生气吗
Should I be?
不 我不这么认为
No… I don’t think so.

No…

No.
好吧
Okay.
我们进去吧
Maybe we should go inside.
你好
Oh, hello…
对不起
Sorry…
今天不去滑雪了
Not much skiing today.
是的 我们 一会 再去
Yes… Later we will…
– 再见 – 谢谢 再见
– Bye-bye. – Thank you. Bye.

Hi.
别碰我
Leave me alone.
哈瑞
Harry!
你生气了吗
Oh, are you angry?
怎么了 哈瑞
What’s up, Harry?

Hi there…
你没事吧
Are you all right?

Hmm?
说句话
Hey, talk to me.
闭嘴
Stop it!
你知道 我们有时候得好好谈谈
You know, we have to talk in private once in a while too.

Huh?
– 你想谈谈 – 走开
– Do you want to talk about… – Go away!
我知道你很生气 但是你能告诉我是怎么回事吗
I know you’re angry, but can’t we talk about what happened?
薇拉
Vera?
我知道你很生气
I can see that you’re upset, but…
很抱歉
I’m sorry that we…
– 来吧 – 走开
– Come on… – Go away!
你再这样 我就把爱派拿走
I’ll take that screen away!
注意你说话的语气
Watch your tone of voice!
走开
Go away!
你没听见吗 走开
Aren’t you listening? Go away!
– 你也走 – 我们走
– You too! – We’re going.
– 我们十分钟后回来 – 不行
– We’ll be back in ten minutes. – No!
– 你说了不算 薇拉 – 走开
– You’re not the boss, Vera. – Go away!
– 要我们走 – 真是
– Thrown out of our own room? – Yup…
你笑什么
What are you laughing at?
– 嘿 – 怎么了
– Hey… – Yes?
好吧 没事
Right, good…
很好 在控制之中
Great, you’re in control.
– 回来吗 – 我能试试吗
– Should I catch it? – Can I try?
不行 不行
No, guess not…

Wow…
你以前玩过吗
You’ve never done this before?
没有 从来 没有
No, I haven’t.
你一定玩过
You’ve been practicing…
真是第一次 我发誓
It’s my first time, I promise.
– 说谎 – 没有
– Liar. – No!
你的鼻子越变越长啦
Your nose is getting longer…
皮诺基奥
Pinocchio!
– 嗨 亲爱的 – 嗨 亲爱的
– Hello, darling. – Hi, sweetie.
好吗
Good?
今天玩得怎么样
So, how was your day?
棒极了
Um… It was fantastic.
今天是个好日子
I had a great day.
我遇见了这个人 我是说 哈哈
I met this one. I mean… yeah.
是啊 我是说我们早上遇见了彼此
Yeah, I mean we bumped into each other this morning
在电梯排队的时候
at the queue to the lift.
我想我们都在等待一个人
And I guess we were both longing for someone…
开玩笑啦
Just kidding.
美好的一天
No, we had a great day.
很棒的滑雪 很棒的遇见
Good snowboarding and really nice talks.
你和我说过你非常虔诚
You told me that you’re very religious.
– 我 我没有那么说 – 是的 你就是这么说的
– I… didn’t say that. – Yes, you did.
我没有说我很虔诚 真的没有
Not that I’m very religious, no.
是的 你就是这么说的 这也没什么
Yeah, you did. It’s all right.
怎么回事呀
What’s wrong with that?
我告诉 这个人 我不是无神论者
I told… “this one” that I’m not an atheist.
不好意思 这个人 到底是谁
Excuse me? Who the fuck is “this one”?
你刚才也这么说过
You said it before.
– 是吗 – 是的
– Did I? – Yes, you did.
我遇见了这个人
“I met this one…”
开玩笑啦
It’s a joke.
对啦 你们今天杀出重围了吗
Anyway… Did you guys brave the crowds today?

Um…
– 你说什么 – 杀出重围
– What did you say? – “Brave the crowds…”
今天山上的人太多了
There were a lot of people on the mountain today.
所以我的意思是 冲出人群 到达山顶
So I meant, “Were you brave enough to get out there?”
是的 很好
Yeah, it was great.
我们滑了一上午
It was great, we skied all morning…
午饭后我们就回来了
…and actually, we went home after lunch,
因为我们出了点事
because we had some kind of experience, actually.
我们当时正在山顶上的餐厅用餐
Well, we were sitting at the top restaurant,
欣赏着壮丽的景色
with this magnificent view…
那是个好地方
It’s a nice spot.
他们
And they had a…
是的 我们看见了雪崩
Yeah, we saw an avalanche.
– 雪崩 – 真的
– An avalanche? – Really?
不会吧
No shit!
是的 我是说
Yeah, but I mean…
不好意思 特别是我们用英语说雪崩的时候
Sorry, it just sounds very strange
听上去有些奇怪
when we say it in English. “An avalanche.”
– 我怎么说好呢 – 不 这
– What should I say? – No, it’s…
不是 总之 我们坐在那里
No, anyway… We’re sitting there and it was…
那看上去像是一次可控的雪崩
It was, like, a controlled avalanche.
所以
So, it was…
可控的雪崩
A controlled avalanche, yeah…
但是忽然间就变大了
But quite quickly it grew kind of big.
我从来没有见过这么大的雪崩
I’ve never seen such a big avalanche.
它看上去
And it was like…
在那一瞬间 它看上去
For a moment it looked like it would…
– 就要撞上餐厅了 – 哇
– smash into the restaurant. – Wow.
非常令人震惊
It was quite shocking.
是啊 我现在说起来还起鸡皮疙瘩呢
Yeah, when I talk about it I still get these goose bumps.
– 你们怎么办 – 什么也做不了
– What did you do? – There’s not much to do.
真是太恐怖了
It was horrifying, actually.
– 你害怕吗 – 可怜的人
– It scared you? – Poor thing.
– 孩子们没事吧 – 我们都没事
– Kids are all right? – Yeah, everyone is fine.
只是有点后怕
You got a bit afraid,
但是不是那种
but it wasn’t that…
雪崩被控制住了 他们知道在干什么
It was controlled and they know what they’re doing…
他怕得从桌子旁跑走了
He got so scared that he ran away from the table.
什么
What?
不 我没有
No! I did not.
– 不 不 – 别这样
– No, no… – Come on.
不 不 不
No, no, no…
你从桌子旁跑走了
You ran away from the table.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!