Home 喜剧电影 古惑丑拍档(1989)

古惑丑拍档(1989)

0
古惑丑拍档(1989)

这个是属于这个文件夹
The sleeve attaches to the Pendaflex folder
在从左边数第二和第四个槽之间
between the second and fourth slots from the left.
同样我们把已经处理完的文件
We’ve done the same with one of these peel-off stickers,
放回正确的文件夹上
it goes right on the file folder.
每个文件夹在相应的位置
Now, each file folder needs to go into its own Pendaflex folder.
你要确定你放对了位置
You have to make sure it’s the appropriate Pendaflex folder.
为什么要分成外部文件和内部文件?
Why does it have to be on the inside folder and the outside folder?
案件编号♥? – 是
The case number? -Yes.
因为这是整个系统的关键
Because it’s the key to the entire system.
报告也必须按照这样来做.每一页都是.你用打孔机来打孔
It also goes on the report. All pages. You punch it with a two-hole punch.
然后用这种带分叉的扣件来固定
You attach it to the file folder on this two-prong fastener.
这样就永远不会有文件丢失
That way, nothing ever gets lost.
现在轻罪放在这里
Now, misdemeanors go in here.
重罪放在这里
And felonies go in there.
嗨 这里还有很多位置
Hey, plenty of room in there.
你觉得我为什么要离开?
Why do you think I’m leavin’?
待处理案件里还包括案件日报表
Caseload number’s also on the daily caseload sheet.
比如今天 我们还有两个任务
And today, for example, we have two, count ’em, two calls.
都是在码头
Both of ’em down at the pier.
如果我们继续拖拖拉拉 吃午饭的时候我们都到不了
If we drag our feet, they can carry us through to lunch.
生日快乐,凯蒂 – 谢谢,斯噶
Happy birthday, Katie. -Thanks, Scott.
嗨 你能不能今天某个时候用无线电呼我一下?
Hey, could you give me a call sometime today on the radio?
呼你?为什么? – 我也不知道。随便你
Call you? About what? -I don’t know. Make something up.
我想无线电可能出了问题
I’m beginning to think the damn thing’s busted.
警♥察♥ 一边去!- 早上好
Police officer! Out of my way! -Mornin’.
早上好,皮蒂。 -戴夫!
Mornin’, Petey. -Dave!
是斯噶吗?
WOScott?
斯噶?
Scott?
斯噶我给你做了些松饼你带上吃
Scott, I made some muffins for you to take with you.
哦,雷明顿夫人你没必要这样做
Oh, you didn’t have to do that, Mrs. Remington.
上帝保佑你在这个糟糕的城市里能够平安无事
God bless you in that awful city.
我们都希望你不要吃子弹
We’re all hoping that you don’t get shot.
可怜的孩子
Poor boy.
怎么?
What?
安全带 安全带 安全带 这是常识!
Seat belt, seat belt, seat belt. It’s the law.
谢谢
Thank you.
我不能坐在这里
Ah-ah-ah-ah. -Oh, come on, man. I can’t sit here
闻着香味 却一块也吃不到!
and smell these without havin’ at least one.
行了 行了
All right, all right, all right, all right.
不过只能吃一块!
Just make sure it’s just one.
你还要几天离开这里?
How many days do you have left?
三天 – 好 非常好
Three. -Good. Real good.
为什么?我让你神经紧张吗? – 没有
Why? Am I getting on your nerves? -Oh, no.
我是说 我非常感谢你告诉我工作的诀窍
I mean, I really appreciate your showing me the ropes this week…
放任我在你干净漂亮的车子里面吃东西
Lettin’ me ride around in your nice, clean car,
而且把我看成一个成熟的侦探
and treating me like a full-fledged detective.
调查人 – 无所谓
Investigator. -Whatever.
斯噶 你什么时候可以学会放松呢?
But Scott, when are you going to learn to relax?
我很放松啊
I am relaxed. -Mmm-mmm.
我不是说一点点 我是在说全身心的放松
I’m not talkin’ about the small “r.” I’m talkin’ about the big “R.”
你知道 “在老斯摩基山顶”
You know, “Top of Old Smoky.”
你是说我什么时候去找个女人上♥床♥?
Oh, you mean, when am I going to get laid?
今天早上已经玩过四次了
Oh, well, it’s already been four times this morning.
我筋疲力尽的了
I’m exhausted.
快回去吧 老妈会生气的
Okay, come on, boys. Mama’s gonna be mad.
博耶特先生 – 嗨 斯噶
Mr. Boyett. -Hey, Scott.
你好么?我听说你要离开?
How are you doing? I hear we’re losing you.
嗯 是的
Ah, yeah, ‘fraid so, ‘fraid so.
这是大卫萨顿 他来接替我
This is David Sutton, he’ll be replacing me.
博耶特先生-快过来孩子们
Mr. Boyett. -Come on, boys.
我们过来告诉你
Uh, we came down to tell you that…
他们在Moss码头附近找到你的游艇
That they found your dinghy over in Moss Landing.
你要叫人把它弄回来
You should send somebody to go pick it up.
太好了 谢谢 没想到我还能再见到它
Yeah, well, thanks. I never thought I’d get to see that again.
嗨 斯噶 你能不能给这些小孩看看你的警徽?
Hey, Scott, could you show the boys your badge?
他们从来没有见过侦探的警徽
They never saw a detective’s badge before.
当然可以 – 他是侦探吗?
Sure. -He’s a detective?
不是 调查员
Nope, an investigator.
我不知道 爸 他看上去像个骗子
I don’t know, Dad. Looks kind of fake to me.
骗子?
Fake!
小家伙 想在监狱里住一段时间吗?
Hey, kid, you wanna spend some time in jail?
可爱的小家伙 – 是啊 小屁孩
Cute kids. -Yeah, well, yeah. Kids.
要两个人
Need four hands!
阿摩司!
Amos!
阿摩司!
Amos!
谁在那?
Who’s there?
是我!Scott!
It’s me! Scott!
哦 让我把它套上链子
Oh. Let me get a leash on him.
是啊 快点套上 谢了
Yeah, do that! Please! Thank you.
感谢上帝
Amen.
嘿 我给你带来松饼
Hey, hey, hey. Hey, I brought you a muffin, boy.
这是给你的松饼,美味的松饼,Hooch
Here’s a muffin for ya. Nice little muffin, Hooch.
看看这松饼看看这松饼Hooch!
See the muffin? See the muffin, Hooch?
给Hooch的松饼
Here’s the muffin for Hooch!
我给你拿来了松饼,松饼Hooch
I brought a muffin for ya! The muffin, Hooch!
松饼 松饼 松饼啊 Hooch!
Hooch, the muffin! The muffin, Hooch!
放开他 Hooch 放开他 Hooch
Let him go, Hooch. Let go of him, Hooch.
Hooch 放开他 放开他 hooch
Hooch. Drop him. Drop him, Hooch.
对不起 Scott我的手不像以前那样能抓住它了
I’m sorry, Scott. I don’t have the hand strength I used to.
你还好吧? – 嗯 还好
You’re okay, aren’t ya? Huh? Yeah, yeah, I’m fine.
我本来很期待能品尝一杯美味的咖啡
I was lookin’ forward to a nice, quiet cup of coffee,
但现在我清醒了!
but now I’m awake!
不要让它看到你发火
Oh, don’t let him see that you’re angry.
它非常的敏感 看到别人发火会反映非常恶劣
He has a sense, and he spots and reacts real bad to anger.
它到底有什么毛病? 我给它松饼 它认识我!
What is the matter with him? I brought him a muffin. He knows me!
认识你? 他连你的皮都没蹭破
What, “Know ya”? He didn’t even break the skin.
这狗很爱你的
Why, this dog loves ya, boy.
我们进屋里去吃点甜饼吧
Let’s go on up to the house and we’ll all have a cookie.
过来 Hooch 我们走
Come on, Hooch. Let’s go, boy. Come on.
医生说我不能给它吃巧克力
Doc says I shouldn’t give him these chocolate chips.
你怎么认为呢?Hooch
What do you say about that, Hooch?
我也是那么认为的
I thought so.
好了 我现在过来了 Amos 这次又是抱怨什么?
Well, I’m here, Amos. What’s the complaint this time?
那边 海产车间那边有些不太寻常
Them. That seafood plant. There’s somethin’ goin’ on over there.
没什么 除了一个被偷的游艇
Oh, they’re okay, other than a stolen dinghy.
不 不是这样,比以前要糟糕多了
No, it isn’t. It’s worse than it was before.
那里总是在半夜传来奇怪的声音
There’s always some strange noises goin’ on at night.
但是你总是说你的听力大不如前了
Well, you’re always telling me you don’t hear like you used to anymore.
不是我听到是
Well, I don’t hear it.
是Hooch听到他告诉我的
Hooch hears it. He tells me. -Oh.
Hooch 告诉你的
Hooch tells you about it.
好了 你住在一个美丽的工业区 Amos
Well, uh, you live in a pretty industrial area, Amos.
如果你想要清静的话
If you want peace and quiet,
我建议你搬到舒适的公♥寓♥里去
I suggest you just move to a nice apartment somewhere.
我和Hooch住在公♥寓♥里?
Me and Hooch in an apartment?
是啊 那太滑稽了
Yeah, that’d be the sight.
我以为你不介意来这里?
I thought you didn’t mind comin’ down here.
嗯 我不介意
Oh, I don’t mind comin’ down here. –
不过我星期一就要离开了 记得吗?
It’s just, I’m leaving on Monday, remember?
现在Sutton来替代我
Now, the guy who’s replacing me, Sutton,
他不会像我一样跑来这里和你说话的
he’s not gonna want to come down and talk to you like I do,
因为他怕你的狗怕得要命
because he’s scared to death of your dog.
我想不出为什么?
I can’t figure out why.
行了 行了 停下!行吗?
Whoa, all right! Hey, all right! That’s good! Huh?
对了 乖乖的坐在这里流口水吧
Yeah, just sit there. Drool over yourself.
我曾经给他喝过一次威士忌
Gave ‘im whiskey once.
然后他就整晚的狂吠 现在他喜欢喝啤酒了
Then he howled all night. Now he sticks to beer.
要来点吗? – 不用
You want some? -No. No.
谢了 我要开车不能喝酒
Thank you, I’m not on Hooch’s hours.
我现在必须出发了
Well, I really have to get goin’.