There must be a worthy foe somewhere on this dung heap.
把他们统统找出来
Find them all!
别杀太多 我们要活的
Try not to kill too many, we need them alive.
洛萨
Lothar.
莫罗斯
Moroes.
瞧瞧你 一点都没老
Look at you. You haven’t aged a bit.
人都去哪了
Where is everyone?
物是人非了
Many things have changed.
这不得不锁于高塔的力量 这些知识
The power that must be locked away here, the knowledge.
他在哪
Where is he?
我第一次知道世界上有这么多书
I didn’t know so many books even existed.
在这里等着
Wait here.
别乱碰东西
And try not to touch anything.
-他谁也不见啊 -世界一片太平
– He sees no one? – The world’s been at peace.
你来了真好 洛萨
Good you are here, Lothar.
能让守护者见见老朋友
It would do the Guardian a world of good
不然天天都是我这幅老面孔
to see a friendly face beyond this old one.
他无法拒绝你…或乌瑞恩国王
He can’t refuse you… nor King Wrynn.
但那是因为被召唤了
Not if he’s summoned.
走了走了
Chop chop.
是你叫他来的吗 莫罗斯
Did you summon him, Moroes?
不 不是他
No. He did not.
所以 现在成了雕刻家了
So. You become a sculptor?
我在做魔像
I’m making a golem.
让魔法渗透至黏土中
It usually takes years of
通常要花好多年 但在这里
magic to sip into the clay, but up here it’s…
就快多了
much faster.
给莫罗斯做个伴
Makes someone to keep Moroes company.
也能打扫下屋子
Help to clean up around the house.
谢谢
Thank you.
见到你真好 洛萨
It’s good to see you, Lothar.
我们需要你的指引 麦迪文
We need your guidance, Medivh.
国王召唤了你
Our king summons you.
楼下那男孩是谁
Who’s the boy downstairs?
你好
Hello?
守护者吗
Guardian?
参观得开心吗
Have a good look around?
在考虑
Getting some ideas what you
继承这里后打算怎么翻修吗
are going to do with the place once it’s yours?
守护者 我放弃了我的誓言
Guardian, I’ve renounced my vow.
我发誓 我并不想来这里 守护者
I didn’t want to come here. I swear, Guardian.
我跟他们说必须来找你 我告诉他们…
I urged them to find you. I told them…
必须由你来解释一切
you should be the one to explain.
解释什么
Explain what?
邪能
Fel!
在艾泽拉斯
In Azeroth?
在军营 其中一具尸体中
In the barracks, one of the bodies.
守护者 什么是邪能
Guardian, what is the fel?
独一无二的魔法 以生命为食
A magic unlike any other. It feeds on life itself.
它腐化使用者 扭曲一切
It pollutes the user, twisting everything it touches.
提供强大的力量 但要索取可怕的代价
It promises great power but it exacts a terrible price.
不能让邪能出现在艾泽拉斯
There is no place for the fel in Azeroth.
你做得对
You’ve done the right thing.
我们出发
We’ll go.
你 回家
Hey. Go home, you.
进来
Step in.
-麦迪文 -殿下
– Medivh. – Your Grace.
好久不见
It has been too long.

Come.
帮我们弄清楚这麻烦的根源
Help us get to the roots of these troubles about.
-怎样的野兽 -说是巨型野兽
– What kind of beasts? – They are saying giants.
手持武器 身骑恶狼的巨兽
Armed giants. Wolves to carry them.
无人可挡的庞大怪物
Huge unstoppable monsters.
其他王国呢 他们也有相同遭遇吗
What are the other kingdoms? Are they suffering the same?
统统寻求我们的庇护
All seek our protection
却一句实情都不愿透露
yet not trust us enough to tell us anything.
我们对这些所谓的怪物一无所知
We know nothing about these so call monsters.
我们需要俘虏
We need prisoners.
哪怕有具尸体也能研究出点什么
Even a corpse can tell us something.
我不知道我们面临着什么危险 麦迪文
I don’t know what danger we’re in, Medivh.
我是为了保护王国而生 我的王
I exist to protect this realm, my lord.
这是我唯一的使命
It is my very purpose.
我是守护者
I am the Guardian.
至少目前还是
At least for the time being anyhow.
是啊
Yes.
我们应该如何处置…他叫什么名字
What are we going to do about… What is his name?
卡德加 陛下
Khadgar, sire.
他将与我们同行
He’ll be coming with us.
好吧
Well then.
那最好赶紧动身了
We better get going.
艾尔文森林
立定
Halt!
不可能
It can’t be.
-这是什么 -看不出来
– What is this? – Can’t tell from the look of it.
守护者
Guardian.
靠拢
Close ranks!
注意背后
Watch your back!
不胜即亡
Victory or death!
注意左侧翼
Watch the flank to your left!
注意侧翼
Watch your flank!
-侧翼 -左边
– Watch your flank! – To your left!
守护者
Guardian!
受死吧 野兽
Now you die, you beast!
不要以蛮力正面对抗
Don’t try and take them on with brute force.
他们比我们强壮 要智取
They are stronger. Be smarter.
邪能
The fel.
他们都要死了
They’re all dying.
只要绿色的才会死
Only the green ones!
杀死那个大杂种
Kill that big bastard!
杜隆坦 快走
Durotan. Move.
守护者 守护者 你做了什么
Guardian. Guardian, what did you do?
我说对了吧 它就在这儿
I was right, wasn’t I? It’s here.
你要去哪儿
Where are you going?
护送他们回暴风城
Get these men safely back to Stormwind.
我要回卡拉赞
I’ve to return to Karazhan.
你今天做得不错
You did well today.
-守护者呢 -卡拉赞
– Where’s the Guardian? – Karazhan.
我们需要俘虏 你的马呢
We need a prisoner. Where’s your horse?
-被他们抢走了 -天呐
– Uh. They took my horse. – Really?
留在这儿
Just stay there.
你有多爱你的主人
How much do you love your master?
我是动真格的
I’ll do it.
走开
Back off!
真可惜 跑了一件好皮草
Pity. It would have make a good coat.
这里
Over here!
-你一个人干的 -是的
– You took it alone. – Yes.
似乎抓到了窝里的弱苗
Looks like the runt to the litter.
你 你是什么
You. What are you?
为什么袭击我们的家园
And why do you attack our lands?
他不懂你的话
He does not know what you speak.
你会讲我们的语言
You speak our language?
再说一句他们的话
Speak one more word in their language.
我就把你舌头扯下来
And I will wear your tongue.
我不说第二遍
I will not warn you again.
-让他别挣了 -你自己说啊
– Tell him to stop. – You tell him.
不客气
You’re welcome.
你有名字吗
Have you a name?
你能听懂我们的语言
You understand our language.
我再问一遍 你有名字吗
Again, have you a name?
迦罗娜
Garona.
她自称迦罗娜
She calls herself, Garona.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!