So that’s why he’s going after Enola… to find Dryland.
这就是你找她原因… 为了陆地
I don’t care about Dryland.
我才不在乎陆地
This is ridiculous. Going after the Smokers?
太荒谬了 想找机动人?
He doesn’t even know which direction they came from.
他还不知道他们的在哪儿呢
I say let him go. We’re better off without them anyway!
我说让他走吧 我们别管他
If she’s alive, I’ll bring her back to you.
如果她还活着 我就会带她回来
Forget the mute-o, Helen. If he brings her back, they’ll kill us!
变异人 如果带她回来 我们都会死
I can’t stand it. We gotta go help him. I can’t ask him to do this alone.
我不能在这等 我要去帮他 不能让他一个人冒险
Oh, don’t worry, my dear. You’re not going to have to.
别担心 他并非一个人
You got that tattoo figured out yet?
你搞懂纹身图案了吗?
It would be easier if it was flat… big and flat.
要是大一点 平一点就好懂了
It needs to be flat. What you got in mind?
最好把图案弄平 你想怎样?
Well, you cut it off her back. You stretch it, mount it.
从她背上割下来 拉平 挂起来
Give us a proper look. Take her down below until I holler.
这样好看些 把她带下去等我叫她
Saint Joe, we’re close.
我们就快成功
After centuries of shame.
几百年的耻辱快结束了
They’re getting ugly. Don’t I know it.
他们快造♥反♥了 我知道
Announce me, cousin.
告诉他们我来了 表兄
Hey. Here he is.
他来了
Deacon!
帝刚
Rise up, brothers and sisters.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥起来
Turn your eyes and open your hearts…
睁开双眼敞开心扉…
to your humble benefactor,
欢迎 你们的恩人
your spiritual shepherd and dictator for life,
你们的精神领袖和统治者
the Deacon of the Deez.
帝斯号♥的帝刚
Look out! It’s mine! It’s mine!
小心点 这是我的…
Deacon!
帝刚
Children. Children of the provider.
孩子们 孩子们
Citizens of the good ship. Please now, hear me speak.
帝斯号♥的好船民 听我说
I’ve had a vision. Yeah, we’re tired of your visions!
我有个梦想 我们受够了你的梦想
What about the land you promised us?
你说的陆地呢?
I’ve had a vision so great…
当我受到伟大梦想的召唤…
that as it came to me, I wept.
我感动得落泪
And in this splendiferous figment of wonder… Is that Bone’s ride?
这伟大梦想的目标… –这是伯恩的船?
Is that blood on the seat?
座位上有血?
And you know what it is that I saw.
相信大家都知道是什么
I saw… the land.
我看到… 陆地
Horse, that you?
霍斯 是你吗?
Look, just bring it in slow, okay? I don’t have all day.
慢慢的开进来 别浪费时间
Horse!
霍斯
Just bring it up slow.
慢慢开进来
I said slow!
我说慢点!
Shouldn’t be doing that. You’re gonna get in trouble.
你不应该这样 你会惹麻烦
Ha. That’s right.
没错
You’re not afraid. You’ve got your pet freak coming to rescue you.
你不怕 你养的怪物会来救你
He’s not a freak, and he can take you anytime.
他不是怪物 他随时能杀你
He’s killed dozens of people, and he doesn’t have any mercy or anything.
他杀人无数 毫不留情
He even kills little girls.
他连小女孩都杀
Haven’t we all?
我也一样
Shit.
妈的
It’s Horse.
是霍斯
Find him. Find him! Come on!
去找他 快点
Come on. Getting nervous, aren’t you?
来吧 你开始紧张了
I don’t get nervous.
我不会紧张
And if there’s a river, we’ll dam it.
如果那里有河流 我们就建水坝
And if there’s a tree, we’ll ram it.
如果有树 我们就砍倒
Cause I’m talking progress here.
我在谈进展
Yes, sir. I’m talking development.
没错 事情已有眉目
For we shall suck and savor…
我们就等着享受
the sweet flavor of Dryland.
美好丰沃的陆地
Face is all red.
你的脸都红了
Helen said with anybody that has a face that red,
海伦说 脸这么红的人
he’s had too much sun or too much to drink.
不是被晒昏头就是喝太多
All right, that’s it. I’m gonna burn your face.
好吧 够了 我现在就烧你的脸
What’s up? We’re just talking about our friend.
怎么了 我们在聊我们的朋友
What’s his name? He doesn’t have a name.
他叫什么名字? 他没有名字
So death can’t find him.
这样死神就找不到他
Doesn’t have a home or people to care for.
他没有家 无亲无故
He’s not afraid of anything, men least of all.
他什么都不怕 更不怕人
He’s fast and strong like a big wind.
他身手矫捷 强壮如牛
He can hear a hundred miles and see a hundred miles underwater.
他在水底也是 千里眼 顺风耳
He can hide in the shadow of the noon sun.
他来去无踪影
He could be right behind you, and you won’t even know it till you’re dead!
你死了都不知道 他躲在你后面
Give it a rest.
别说了
He’ll come for me. He will.
他会来找我的
Well, I hope he does.
希望如此
Remember you said that.
记住你说过这句话
Look at us.
想想看
Look at us here today.
我们想想
Dryland is not just our destination,
陆地不只是我们的目的地
but it is our destiny!
也是我们的命运
Find him. Find him!
找到他 找到他
How can I find…
我该怎么…
this glorious place?
找到这片乐土
And he said to me:
他对我说
“A child shall lead you.”
一个孩子将带你去
A child.
一个孩子
And behold! It’s time.
看看吧 是时候了
The instrument of our salvation!
我们的救星
Our guide in the wild.
我们的向导
Our beacon in the darkness.
黑暗中的灯塔
Turn her around, Nord.
把她转过来
She has shown me the path!
她告诉我道路
And before the holy-most moment is upon us,
在神圣的一刻来临前
let’s sacrifice one to old Saint Joe.
我们敬主一杯
And let’s get this tub of shit up to speed.
让这艘大船在海上飞驰
Pull!
快划
Pull! Pull!
划 划
Pull. Pull!
划 划
So which way we rowing? I don’t have a goddamn clue.
我们要往哪里划? 我可不知道
Don’t worry.
别担心
They’ll row for a month before they figure out I’m faking it.
一个月后他们才会知道 我是瞎掰的
Oh, you want details. Well, I’m not telling these savages…
知道吗 不能告诉这些人…
that we haven’t solved the map yet.
我没搞懂地图
I promised them results, and I’ll get them…
我保证过…
if I gotta cut them out of her goddamn back.
我会不择手段得到
Who is that? Who is that?
那是谁? 那是谁?
Maybe one of the spare rowers?
一个闲的慌桨手吗?
Why aren’t you rowing?
你为什么不去划船?
It’s him. It is him.
是他 是他
You guys are in so much trouble.
你们麻烦大了
Well, I’ll be damned. It’s the gentleman guppy.
真的想不到 是那个鱼先生
You know, he’s like a turd that won’t flush.
他好像洗不掉的狗屎
I want the girl.
我要小女孩
You know, I thought you were stupid, friend.
知道吗? 我以为你很蠢
But I underestimated you.
但我低估了你
You’re a total freaking retard.
你简直就是个低能儿
I want the girl. That’s all.
我只想要回那小女孩
Well, what on this screwed-up Earth makes you think you’re gonna get her?
你凭什么认为 你办得到?
You know what this is?
你知道这是什么吗?
I drop it, you burn.
我丢下去 你就化成灰
We all burn. Now wait, wait, wait, wait.
大家都一样 等等…
Ahem. Let’s not do anything rash here.
千万别冲动
I mean, uh, are you sure she’s worth all this?
我说 你值得为她牺牲吗?
She never does stop talking. She never shuts up.
她整天唠叨 从不闭嘴
I noticed. What is it then?
我知道 那是为什么?
Huh? It’s the map.
为了地图?
She’s my friend.
她是我的朋友
Golly gee. A single tear rolls down my cheek.
我真是感动得热泪直流
I mean, you’re gonna die for your friend.
你要为朋友送掉性命

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!