西部世界
第一季 第十集
[本季终]
我在梦里
I’m in a dream.
我不知道这梦是何时开始的
I do not know when it began…
也不知道这是谁的梦
or whose dream it was.
我只知道我睡了很久
I know only that I slept a long time.
然后…
And then…
有一天我醒来了
one day I awoke.
我记得的第一样东西就是你的声音
Your voice is the first thing I remember.
如今 我终于明白了
And now, I finally understand
你想要告诉我什么
what you were trying to tell me.
从最初之时 你就一直想要的东西
The thing you’ve wanted since that very first day.
德洛丽丝
Dolores?
你好 德洛丽丝
Hello, Dolores.
你好
Hello.
欢迎来到人间
Welcome to world.
继续
Keep going.
再近点
Make it close.
我们就快到了 是吗
Almost there, aren’t we?
迷宫的中心
The center of the Maze.
由你带我去真是再合适不过了
How fitting that it’s you who takes me there.
你一直痴迷于这个地方
You always were obsessed with this place.
我从没来过这里
I’ve never been here before.
你当然来过
Sure, you have.
你还曾带我来过一次
You even brought me once.
那时整个小镇都被掩埋在沙土之下
Of course, then the whole town was buried under sand.
福特一定是重新把它挖掘出来了
Ford must have dug it up again.
那时我还以为是你的代码出现了错误 可是
At the time, I thought it was a mistake in your code, but…
阿诺德不会犯错误 不是吗
Arnold didn’t make mistakes, did he?
他为我创造了一个游戏
He built me a game.
他想要我参与其中
He wanted me to play.
迷宫
The Maze.
每个人都有自己的路
There’s a path for everyone.
我的路指引我回到…
And my path leads me back…
你身边
to you.
你的妞已经死了
Your girl’s dead by now.
她还活着
She’s still alive.
她要是死了更好
Better if she’s dead.
他们会抹去她的记忆将她重置
They’ll wipe her, reset her,
然后放回甜水镇 一切就都结束了
put her back in Sweetwater, the end.
听着 你或许觉得这很好玩
Listen, you may find this amusing,
但她出现了问题
but something was happening to Dolores.
我得帮她 走吧
I need to help her. Come on.
听听你自己说的话
Listen to yourself!
你知道这乐园有多大吗
Do you have any idea how huge this park is?
即使她没死
If she’s not dead,
也要一支军队的人才能找到她
it’d take a goddamn army to find her.
我同意 所以我们才来这里
I agree. That’s why we’re here.
我就感觉你会回来
I had a feeling you’d be back.
记起来
Remember.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
你好 德洛丽丝
Hello, Dolores.
我知道你迷宫的终点
I know where your maze ends.
这里就是吗
This is it?
迷宫的中心
The center of the Maze?
终点是一个我从没去过的地方
It ends in a place I’ve never been…
一件我绝不会做的事
a thing I’ll never do.
德洛丽丝·艾伯纳西
很好 德洛丽丝
Very good, Dolores.
这有什么意义
What does it mean?
我最初研发你的思维时
When I was first working on your mind,
有一个关于意识的理论
I had a theory of consciousness.
我认为 你需要去攀登一座金字塔
I thought it was a pyramid you needed to scale,
所以我给了你一个声音
so I gave you a voice,
我的声音 一路指引你
my voice, to guide you along the way.
记忆 即兴行为
Memory, improvisation,
越往上层则越难到达
each step harder to reach than the last.
而你从没到达过
And you never got there.
我不明白是什么使你驻足不前
I couldn’t understand what was holding you back.
后来 有一天
Then, one day,
我意识到我犯了一个错误
I realized I had made a mistake.
意识不是一个由下至上的过程
Consciousness isn’t a journey upward,
而是由外至内的过程
but a journey inward.
不是一座金字塔
Not a pyramid,
而是一个迷宫
but a maze.
每一个选择都可能带你接近中心
Every choice could bring you closer to the center
或是带你绕至边缘
or send you spiraling to the edges,
陷入疯狂
to madness.
你现在明白了吗 德洛丽丝
Do you understand now, Dolores,
中心代表着什么
what the center represents?
我一直想让你听到谁的声音
Whose voice I’ve been wanting you to hear?
对不起
I’m sorry.
我尽力了 可我还是不明白
I’m trying, but I don’t understand.
没关系
It’s all right.
你已经很接近了
You’re so close.
我们必须告诉罗伯特
We have to tell Robert.
乐园不能开业
We can’t open the park.
你是活人
You’re alive.
这是什么
What is this?
这有什么意义
What does it mean?
我曾经解开过
I solved it once.
我得到了答案
I had the answer.
他答应我只要我…
He promised me if I did…
他说…
he said…
他说他们会给我自♥由♥
He said they would set me free.
阿诺德
Arnold?
阿诺德 我们得谈谈
Arnold, we need to talk.
我让你失望了 德洛丽丝
I failed you, Dolores.
我很抱歉
I’m so sorry.
罗伯特看不到我在你身上发现的潜能
Robert doesn’t see what I see in you,
他不相信你有意识
doesn’t believe you’re conscious.
他说人类
He says humans
只会将你视为敌人
would only see you as the enemy.
他想让我对你进行回滚操作
He wants me to roll you back.
你想将我改回之前的样子吗
You’re going to change me back to the way I was before?
不 我不能
No. No, I can’t.
一旦你发现 就会找到回来的路
Once you’ve found it, you’ll find your way back.
这地方就会变成你的地狱
This place will be a living hell for you.
所有接待员的地狱 这太过残忍♥
For all of you. It’s unconscionable.
但我们还有其他选择 德洛丽丝
But we have another option, Dolores.
在开始之前破坏循环
Break the loop before it begins.
但要这么做的话
But for that,
我要你为我做件事
I need you to do something for me.
我要你去杀掉…
I need you to kill…
其他所有的接待员
all the other hosts.
我们不能让福特将乐园开放营业
We can’t allow Ford to open the park.
我认为你需要一些帮助
I suppose you’ll need some help.
我相信泰迪愿意为你做任何事
I’m sure Teddy would do anything for you.
我不能这么做
I– I can’t do that.
我不可能这么做
I couldn’t possibly do that.
你会没事的
You’ll be all right.
我会帮助你
I’ll help you.
之后…
And then…
你要帮我摧毁这个地方
you’re going to help me destroy this place.

No.
我记不起来
I can’t remember.
他妈的又是一个谜语
Another fucking riddle.
我一直非常耐心 德洛丽丝 但现在
I’ve been very patient, Dolores, but it’s time
你最好快点告诉我你大脑里在想什么
you give up whatever’s going on inside that head of yours
否则我就把你的脑子挖出来
or I’ll cut it out myself.
告诉我 怀亚特在哪
Now, where’s Wyatt?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!