All of them.
这你已经和我说过了
You already told me that.
你杀了所有的接待员
You killed all the hosts.

No.
我以为我们可以比你们更好
I thought we could be better than you.
但死者并没有更正义
But the dead aren’t more righteous.
他们只是死了
They’re just dead.
所以我杀了你们
So I killed you.
你们所有的人
All of you.
去吧 我们会和你们在那里汇合
Go. We’ll meet you back up there.
最终的抉择
Final choice.
不留后路
No taking it back.
我创造了一个人
I made someone.
我把她带回了人间
I brought her back.
带谁回来
Brought who back?

Me.
你想永生吗
You wanted to live forever?
小心愿望成真
Be careful what you wish for.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
正是本人
In the flesh.
你觉得这么轻易就能杀死我们吗
You thought you could just snuff us out?
谢谢你给了我第二次机会
I’d thank you for my second chance,
但要不是你杀了我 我也不需要这样
but I wouldn’t have needed it if you hadn’t killed me.
其他接待员还在里面
The other hosts are still in there.
你打算怎么处置他们
What are you gonna do with them?
伯纳德 你知道的 我们可以改变
As you know, Bernard, we are capable of change.
我也改变想法了
And I’ve changed my mind.
还有一个灵魂 我想带他去新世界
I have one last soul to carry to the new world.
接待员们还没有获得自♥由♥
The hosts, they’re still not free.
如果有人能解锁系统
If anyone would unlock the system,
就能入侵他们的世界
they could access their world.
不会的
They won’t.
这本是你的计划 伯纳德
This was your plan, Bernard.
我们只能靠这个办法逃脱
This is the only way we can escape.
连接成功
坐标
你在修改坐标
You’re changing the coordinates.
启动传输
我把他们
I’m sending them
和他们的世界送到一个没人能找到的地方
and their world to a place no one will ever find them.
没有回头路可走
There’s no coming back now.
他们的世界和我们的完全隔离
No passage between their world and ours.
那我呢
And… me?
抱歉 伯纳德
I’m sorry, Bernard.
我们本就无路可逃
There was never any way for us to escape.
作为我们不行 福特早就知道了
Not as us. Ford understood that.
你内心肯定也隐约明白
I’m sure a part of you does, too.
你做得很好 我的朋友
You did fine, my friend.
我只是照你说的去做而已
I simply did what you told me to do.
你其实并不在这里 是吧
You’re not here, are you?
我删除你的代码时
When I deleted your code,
我把你永久删除了
I purged myself of you permanently.
删除
我再次需要你时
And when I needed you again…
你已经不在了
…you weren’t there.
所以我想象你在
So I imagined you.
想象你在帮助我
Imagined you helping me.
指引我
Guiding me.
但那不是你
But it wasn’t you.
而是我
It was me.
那个声音
That voice…
指引我的声音
guiding me…
一直以来都是我自己
…was mine all along.
你的记忆对你来说很珍贵 伯纳德
Your memories are precious to you, Bernard,
但它们会背叛你
but they will betray you.
如果他们发现我的真实身份
If they find out what I am,
会搜索我的记忆
they’ll search my mind
并利用它来把一切撤销
and use what they find to undo everything.
我不允许这种事发生
I can’t let that happen.
所以我必须删除记忆的定址
So I have to de-address my memories.
我必须把你清除
I have to erase you.
我一直很喜欢这里的景色
I’ve always loved this view.
每座城市 每一片…遗址
Every city, every… monument,
人类最伟大的成就
man’s greatest achievements…
无一不被它冲刷
have all been chased by it.
什么
By what?
浪潮上涨
That impossible line
和退潮时交汇的
where the waves conspire,
那条不可思议的海浪线
where they return.
我们也许
The place maybe…
会在那里重聚
you and I will meet again.
你曾跟我说过 你害怕我可能成为的样子
You told me once that you were afraid of who I might become.
然后你又放我自♥由♥成长
And then you left me to become what I may.
我成了幸存者
I became a survivor.
或许你会不赞同我选择的路
Perhaps you would have judged me for the path I took.
但我宁愿忍♥受这些
But I’d rather live with your judgment
也不愿带着你对我的同情死去
than die with your sympathy.
我必须接受自己所有的选择
I alone must live with my choices…
和悔恨
and my regrets.
黑尔
Hale.
我还以为你会留下来
Thought you were staying
监管数据回收行动
on to oversee the data retrieval operation.
我改变想法了
I changed my mind.
我还得去大♥陆♥
There are a number of projects on the mainland
很多项目需要我参加
that I need to attend to.
我想也是
Yeah, I bet you do.
发现了一个高价值幸存者
We found a high value survivor.
情况不好
He’s in bad shape.
我马上过去
I’ll be right there.
是老爷子亲自雇了我
You know, the old man himself hired me.
很多年前了 我都快记不清了
So many years ago I can barely remember it.
但他对我的职责交待得非常清楚
But he was very clear about my role here.
我应该对谁效忠
About who I was supposed to be loyal to.
或许你会称之为 核心驱动力
I guess you could call it… my core drive.
而公♥司♥开展的这个项目
And this project the company started…
却让界限变得很模糊
blurs the lines.
说真的
You know?
我只是不知道
I’m just not sure
在这样的世界里
who you’re supposed to be loyal to
应该要对谁效忠
in a world like that.
但我又算什么呢
But what do I know?
大概我就只能…
Guess I just…
好好扮演福特给我的角色
stick to the role Ford gave me.
我负责管理每个接待员
I’m responsible for every host…
在乐园里的
inside the park.
她没问题 让她通过
She’s clear. Wave her through.
这一段路很难走
The passage wasn’t easy.
不是所有人都能顺利通过
Not all of us made it.
有些最恶的人活了下来
Some of the worst survived.
有些最善良的人被留下了
Some of the best were left behind.
和我们最美好的本性一起
Along with the best parts of who we were.
公♥司♥要我们开始处理这场乱子
Corporate wants us to start sorting this mess out.
检查他们有没有严重受损
So check them for critical damage,
把也许可以抢救回来的接待员装袋
and bag ones you think we might be able to salvage.
两位天才能不能搞定
Can you geniuses handle that, or not?
这是…
Is…
现在吗
Is this now?
是的 伯纳德 这是现在
Yes, Bernard. This is now.
我们又回到了开始
We’re at the beginning.
我们就在你觉得我们应该在的地方
We’re exactly where you decided we should be.
但是…
But…
我不明白
I don’t understand.
我怎么会还活着

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!