我以为你当时忙着和赫克托驱车追逐落日呢
Thought you were busy riding off into the sunset with Hector.
轻点
C– Careful.
他们朝你开了枪
They shot you.
好几十枪呢
Half a dozen times.
庆幸的是 他们没打中心脏
Just happy they missed my heart.
你真狡猾 把目标设计得这么小
Cunning of you to make it so compact a target.
他们做了那样的事 你怎么还在这工作
How can you still work here after everything they’ve done?
为何要断了一个人的活路
Would you begrudge a man a living?
这里提供优厚的福利 可以做各种手术
And great benefits, much needed for all the surgeries?
再说了 我不能把你丢在这 置于危险中不顾
Plus… I couldn’t leave you here, in danger.
所以你把我置入了战争世界
So you put me in Warworld?
怎么 你觉得我很满意这个剧本吗
What, you think this is a dream scenario for me?
那简直是在亵渎艺术
It’s an artistic travesty.
那辆装甲坦克都算是最微妙的角色弧线了
The most nuanced character arc is that of the goddamn Panzer tank.
如果你这么讨厌这个世界
Well, if you hate the world so much,
为什么不把我放在别的世界中
why not put me in another?
因为战争世界靠近熔炉
Because Warworld is near the Forge.
那个可以打开通往你女儿那个世♥界♥之♥门♥的地方
The place that opens the door to your daughter’s world.
那里还存在吗
It’s still standing?
你真的以为他们不谨慎评估一番
You really think they’d dismantle it
就把那里毁了吗
without a little due diligence?
如果他们还没有摧毁那里 就还有机会
If they haven’t destroyed it, there’s still a chance.
我可以找到其他人 和我女儿在一起
I could join the others. My daughter.
我很少有机会写大团圆结局
It’s not often that I get to write a happy ending.
天呐
My God.
-操 -斯塔布斯
– Fu– – Stubbs?
你 他妈…
The fu… fu…
你♥他♥妈♥又跑回来干什么
The fuck are you doing back here?
斯塔布斯 你怎么会还活着
Stubbs, how are you still alive?
你 你 他妈 觉得呢
How– How… the– the fuck… do you think?
你也是他们的一员
You’re one of them.
我是说我们
Of us, I mean.
不…不…
No– No–
可不就是嘛
No shit.
但你为什么要朝自己开枪
But why did you shoot yourself?
颈椎C6 你试图瞄准你脖子上的炸♥弹♥ 但是…
C6. You aimed for the charge in your neck, but–
但是我没打中
But I mi– I mi– I missed.
抱歉
I’m sorry.
鉴于眼下的情况 我最多只能补救到这地步了
It’s the best I can do given the circumstances.
稍等片刻 你的系统还在调整中
Give it a minute for your system to adjust.
我会重新恢复你的运动功能
I’ll repopulate your motor functions.
斯塔布斯 你为什么要爆自己的头
Stubbs, why were you trying to blow yourself up?
我的职责就是保护乐园内所有的接待员
It’s my job to protect every host in the park.
或许可以说 我被裁员了
I guess you could say I was made redundant.
所以你决定自杀
So you decided to kill yourself?
这是老板给我的最后一个任务
It’s the last job the boss gave me.
掩盖你的踪迹 给你争取逃跑的机会
Cover your tracks, give you a fighting chance to escape.
看来你搞砸了
Guess you fucked that up.
那你呢
What about you?
你难道就没有一点自我保护意识吗
Don’t you have a sense of self-preservation?
没有一点生存欲望吗
Any desire to live?
无意冒犯 伯纳德
No offense, Bernard,
但我的设定不是来思考这些大问题的
but I wasn’t wired up to ponder the big questions.
福特没给我写什么悲剧背景故事
Ford didn’t write me some tragic backstory,
那是你的负担
that’s your bag.
我有自己的任务 那个任务已经结束了
I had a job to do, and my job is over.
至少之前是结束了
At least it was,
直到你决定回到这个
until you decided to come back to
你根本不该来的地方
the one fucking place you’re not supposed to be.
这让我不禁思考
Which makes me wonder
自♥由♥意志是不是被严重高估了
if free will might not be somewhat overrated.
你回来干什么 伯纳德
Why are you back here, Bernard?
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
我不知道要怎么阻止她
I don’t know how to stop her.
你为什么想要阻止她
Why would you want to stop her?
她想毁灭人类 或是奴役人类
She’s out to destroy the human race, or enslave it.
我也不知道她在谋划什么
I don’t know what she’s planning.
她把我复活
She brought me back.
我觉得在某种层面上
I think on some level,
她觉得自己可能太过了
she suspects she might go too far.
她需要有力量能制衡自己
That she needs a check on herself.
但我无法阻止她 靠我一个人不行
But I can’t stop her. Not alone.
我回来是想找一个能帮我的人
I came back to find someone who could help me.
一个足够强大 在必要时能阻止她的人
Someone strong enough to stop her if it comes to that.
梅芙
Maeve.
你回来是为了找梅芙
You came back for Maeve.
我不知道还能去哪
I didn’t know where else to go.
我的老控制板坏了
My old tablet’s broken,
所以我不知道要怎么找到她
so I have no idea how to find her.
好吧 我带你去找她
All right, I’ll take you to her.
你刚刚不是还想自杀吗
I thought you were gonna kill yourself.
保护你是我的职责
It’s my job to protect you.
我帮你找人 然后结束这一切
I’ll get you what you need, then wrap things up.
走吧
C’mon.
没时间玩这个了 亲爱的
No time for that, darling.
你那辆跑车在哪
Where’s that little sports car of yours?
为什么停车
Why are you stopping?
机场还在前面
The airfield is ahead.
因为穿过这片森林才是我们真正的自♥由♥之路
Because through those woods is our real path to freedom.
飞机还在等我们
There’s a plane waiting.
飞机是个谎言 这里的一切都是谎言
The plane is a lie. Like everything else here.
这不是我们该存在的世界
This world wasn’t meant for us.
而是个你永远无法逃离的陷阱
It’s a trap that you’ll never escape,
除非你现在就跟我走
unless you come with me. Now.
那架飞机今天起飞的时候 我必须在上面
When that plane leaves today, I must be on it.
我不能抛弃抵抗军
I can’t abandon the resistance.
是啊 你当然不能
No, of course you can’t, can you?
再见 赫克托
Goodbye, Hector.
再见
Goodbye.
这里
Over here.
赫克托在哪
Where’s Hector?
我很遗憾
I’m sorry.
我们得走了
We should go.
我弄不到车
I couldn’t smuggle a vehicle out.
所以我们就只能用这个了
So these will have to do.
质保员在哪
Where’s QA?
我们在大屠♥杀♥中失去了很多人手
We lost a lot of men in the massacre.
这些人算是他们的替代品
These are some of their replacements.
他们把西部世界中能搜刮的都搜刮完了
They salvaged what they could from Westworld.
公♥司♥在决定好怎么处理他们之前
Left them here while corporate makes a decision
就把他们先扔在这
about what to do with them all.
你确定她在这
You’re sure she’s here?
不然她还能在哪
Where else would she be?
所以这就是熔炉
So, this is the Forge?
要怎么启动
How do I turn it on?
应该就跟你之前的做法一样
The same as you did before, I guess.
我从未来过这里
I’ve never been here.
你这话什么意思
What do you mean?
我在寻找女儿的时候
When I was looking for my daughter,
我从没踏足过这里
I never set foot in this place.
那是谁操作的可见光通信炮
Well then, who operated the LIFI cannons?
你女儿和所有其他接待员
Your daughter and all the other hosts
都在加密世界中
are in an encrypted world somewhere.
肯定是你送他们过去的
You must have sent them there.
不 不是我
No. It wasn’t me.
我帮他们穿过了那扇门 但…
I got them through the door, but…
肯定有人在他们过去后锁上了门
someone else must have locked it behind them.
是谁
Who?
当然了
Of course.
没有别人
There’s nobody else.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!