常常想着
All too often
丢下生活中的一切
I set my life aside
常常想着
All too often
梦想着去航向大海
My dreams went sailing by
有个自♥由♥的时机
A chance of freedom
拥有信心的时机
A chance of faith
我会掌握那机会
A chance I’ll take
了解机会全会消失
Knowing it all will disappear
但总会找到机会的
It ain’t anywhere but here
很多时候
All too often
梦想我的梦想死了
The dreams I dreamed have died
[Chewing Loudly]
常常想着
All too often…
我妈吃东西的时候
Ann: My mother made an amazing amount ofnoise
总是发出不可思议的噪音
when she ate her food.
像在嚼着整个世界似的
It was as ifshe was trying to taste the entire world.
有时我简直受不了她
Sometimes I just couldn’t stand her.
讨厌她
Sometimes I hated her.
有时我觉得 是她毁掉了我的生活
Sometimes I thought she was ruining my life.
我知道迟早会离开她 总算能够坚持
What kept me going was knowing that one day I would leave her.
我会找到的
I’ll find it anywhere but here
来吧 宝贝 冲浪乐园
Come on, baby, surfin’ safari
是呀 我会带你去冲浪乐园
Yeah, I’m gonna take you surfin’ safari
是呀 我会带你去冲浪乐园
Yeah, I’m gonna take you surfin’ safari
是呀 我会带你去冲浪乐园
Yeah, I’m gonna take you surfin’ safari
我们马上去冲浪吧
Let’s go surfin’ now
人人都要学冲浪
Everybody’s learnin’ how
和我一起来冲浪吧
Come on a safari with me
叭 啦啦啦啦
Ba la la la la la la
[Turns Off Radio]
我讨厌这歌♥
I hate this song.
我喜欢海滩男孩的歌♥
I love this song. It’s the Beach Boys.
我讨厌他们
I hate the Beach Boys.
你怎么可以讨厌他们呢
Honey, how can you hate the Beach Boys?
人人爱海滩男孩
Nobody hates the Beach Boys.
他们的歌♥太快乐和阳光了
They’re too happy and sunny.
你得试着喜欢他们
Well, you’re gonna have to learn to like happy and sunny,
加州就是这样 充满快乐和阳光的
because that’s what California’s all about.
下一站 盐湖城
Oh, next stop, Salt Lake City. Yes!
犹他州 盐湖城 犹他的首府 对吗
Salt Lake City, Utah. The capitol, right?
不知道
I don’t care.
你知道的
Oh, yes, you do care.
不要嘟嘟囔囔 你知道的
Come on, don’t mumble. You care.
你对首府之类的总是很了解
You’re very good at capitols.
爱达荷州的首府
Idaho.
快答, 维尼熊,爱达荷州
Come on, pooh bear, Idaho.
不要叫我维尼熊
Stop calling me pooh bear.
但你就是我的小熊嘛
But you are my little pooh bear. Come on.
快说啊 爱达荷的首府是哪
Come on. Idaho.
波伊西 我不想玩这无聊的游戏
Boise! I don’t want to play.
那就当陪我玩嘛
Ok, now you do one for me.
太难了
A really hard one.
我不想玩
I said I don’t want to play.
[Whimpering]
俄勒冈州呢
Oregon.
波特兰 太简单了
Portland. Too easy.
塞勒姆
Salem.
是塞勒姆才对
It’s Salem?
我不想再跟你到处乱跑了
I don’t want to do this anymore.
我不想去犹他州
I don’t want to be in Utah.
我们已经离贝城2000英里了 明白吗
2,000 miles between us and Bay City. Ok.
我想念贝城
I want to be back in Bay City.
你根本就是绑♥架♥我
This is like being kidnapped.
看来你不明白
You don’t understand that, do you?
我还希望在你这么大时
I wish somebody had kidnapped me
被绑♥架♥呢
when I was your age.
我也是
So do I.
外婆常说 老妈是个奇怪的孩子
Ann: Grandma always said that my mom was a strange child.
她肯定快死了
Oh, this is absolutely moribund.
歌♥恩珀维斯是得了癌症
Gwen Purvis has cancer.
情况更糟
That’s worse.
拜托 又不是我让她得的
I didn’t give it to her.
不是你让她得的
You didn’t give it to her.
真好笑 阿姨
That’s funny, Aunt Adele.
有一天你也会死的
You’re gonna die one day, too, Mom,
就像我们其他人一样。
just like the rest ofus.
但不是在这里
But not in this town.
我妈一直不想待在贝城
Ann: My mother never wanted to stay in Bay City.
我想她嫁给泰德
I think she married my stepfatherTed
仅仅是因为泰德是个好人,而且很单纯
because he was so nice and so clean.
他是个教人溜冰的 这让他更单纯
Being an ice skating instructor made him seem cleaner.
她想念我的生父
She missed my real father, who was Egyptian,
一个阴郁而浪漫的埃及人
dark, and romantic.
在一个圣诞前夜 我曾听见我父母在争吵
One Christmas Eve I heard my parents arguing.
[Car Door Closes]
[Engine Starts]
直到生父离开 我才知道发生了什么事
I didn’t know anything until he was gone.
他开着我们家 那辆Valian车离开的
He drove away in our brown Valiant.
对不起
I’m sorry.
对不起
Oh, I’m sorry.
真的对不起
I’m so sorry.
你太安静了
You’re awfully quiet.
你说过我们会 找家旅馆休息一下
You said we’d see an Indian reservation.
如果我们找到了 就休息
When we get to one, we will see one.
不要嘟嘟囔囔
Sweetie, don’t mumble.
如果你不能说会道 怎能成为一个好演员
How are you gonna be an actress if you can’t speak clearly?
我不想演戏
I don’t want to be an actress.
我打赌我们甚至 不会在拉斯维加斯停下来
I bet we won’t even stop in Las Vegas, will we?
那是不可能的
Ah, now, that’s what’s bothering you.
你说你有他的号♥码
You said you had a number on him.
我说我们会找到他 好吗
I said we would look him up, ok?
你四岁的时候
When you were 4 years old,
你♥爸♥在午夜离开
your father left you just in the middle of the night.
那又怎样 你在正午
So, what? You left my stepfather
离开我的继父
in the middle ofthe afternoon.
我想泰德
I miss Ted.
他是个无趣的人
Nobody misses Ted. He’s boring.
那你干嘛和他结婚
Then why’d you marry him?
不关你的事
That’s none of your business.
他在外面有女人
Besides, he was running around with other women.
胡说,这是你自己编出来的
That’s not true. You made that up.
你想他出去找女人
You wanted him to so you could catch him
逮到他 然后拿走他的钱
and take him to court and get all his money.
你最好少管闲事
You little snoop.
而且泰德也不是同性恋
And Ted is not a homosexual.
我从未说过
I never said that.
你说过
Yes, you did.
不 我没有
Oh, no, I did not.
你就是做过
Oh, yes, you did.
也许猜测过 但是我从未说过
Maybe I inferred it, but I never said it.
“同性恋”
“Light in the loafers”
完全不是一回事
is not exactly the same thing.
好吧 妈妈
All right, Mother.
泰德说过他爱你
Ted said he loves you,
他很担心你有外遇
and that he was worried that you were seeing other people,
而且你很可能真的有
which you probably were.
够了 够了 我受够你了
All right, that is it. I have had it with you.
既然你这么想泰德
If you miss Ted so much, you go find Ted.
回去找他吧 下车
Go on, get out ofthe car. Out! O-u-t, out!
你说过我们会在内布拉斯加州看到野牛
You said we’d see buffalo in Nebraska.
这里没有野牛
There were no buffalo.
狗屁 下车
Tough shit! Get out ofthe car!
泰德一辈子只会是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!