你说什么
Come again?
它们自我抄袭了
They plagiarized themselves.
这样我们就有办法出去了
And left us a way out.
希斯摩尔先生 没什么事吧
Mr. Sizemore, is everything all right?
现役招待员不能来这层
Active hosts aren’t allowed on this floor.
你以为自己是编剧主管吗
Well, the last time you checked, were you Head of Narrative?
对吧 我就觉得不是
No, didn’t think so.
你叫什么名字来着
What’s your name?
本尼
Benny.
本尼 我问你一个很重要的问题
Benny, let me ask you a very important question.
你觉得我像真实的吗
Do I look real to you?
刚好你在这里
As long as you’re here,
你能不能回答我一个小问题
I wonder if you’d help me solve a little problem.
-1的平方根是多少
What is the square root of negative one?
这是哪条故事线
What storyline is this?
女性电码破译员助力赢得第二次世界战争
Female codebreakers helped win World War II.
给我好好学点历史 本尼
Learn your fucking history, Benny.
-1等于I乘以I
Well… negative one equals I times I.
也就是等于-1的平方根
Which is the same as the square root of negative one
乘以-1的平方根 对不对
times the square root of negative one, right?
-1乘以-1
And negative one times negative one
也应该等于1的主平方根
should be equal to the principal square root of one.
但是
But…
-1和+1是不一样的
negative one and positive one can’t be the same thing.
理论上来说 非平凡零点的实部是0.5
Theoretically, the real part of the non-trivial zeros is one half,
也就是说…
which would mean…
这个数学问题的意义在哪里
What’s the point of this little exercise?
如果能证明这个 就能确认
If we could prove it, we could confirm that
误差项 以及-1乘以-1
the error term and negative one times negative one
应该等于1的主平方根
should be equal to the principal square root of one.
但是-1和+1是不一样的
But negative one and positive one can’t be the same thing.
-X的平方根
The square root of negative x
等于I乘以X的平方根
is equal to I times the square root of x
只要X大于等于0
for any x greater than or equal to zero.
等等 什么
Wait. What?
我♥操♥啊[操♥我♥]Fuck me.
那是不可能的 亲爱的
Not likely, darling.
现在我们还有工作
Right now, we’ve got work to do.
我不明白 你是怎么做到的
I don’t– I don’t understand. How did you do that?
这游戏就是我们世界的复♥制♥版
This game is a replica of our world,
但处理能力有限
but it has limited processing power.
想象下被你征服的无脑的女人
Imagine one of your dimwitted romantic conquests.
虽然很美 但她的存在只有一个目的
Undeniably beautiful, but built for one purpose only.
让她去做除了美色♥诱♥惑以外的事
Ask her to do more than part her legs,
-她就会很困惑 -你让系统过载了
– she gets confused. – You overtaxed the system.
如果你再加大难度会怎么样
What happens if you add more complexity?
我们来试试看 好吗
Let’s find out, shall we?
快走
Come on.
你在干什么
What are you doing?
给你的故事加点料
We’re going to complicate your story a little.
我们来第四园区做什么
What are we doing in Park Four?
我以为所有园区都关闭了
I thought the parks were shut down.
确实如此
They are.
这些技术人员只是在等自己是否会被解雇的消息
These techs are just waiting to see if they get laid off.
我找到买♥♥家了
I got a buyer.
什么
What?
哥斯达黎加的一家创业公♥司♥
Some startup in Costa Rica.
你♥他♥妈♥要怎么把那东西弄去哥斯达黎加
How the fuck are you gonna get that to Costa Rica?
分解了带去
In pieces, man.
你最好动作快点 伯纳德
You better work fast, Bernard.
找到那个老鸨了吗
You find our favorite madame?
无法定位接待员
她不见了
She’s gone.
也许德洛丽丝抢先你一步
Maybe Dolores beat you to the punch.
带走了梅芙的控制单元
Grabbed Maeve’s control unit on the way out the door.
她为什么要那么做
Why would she do that?
我怎么知道
The hell if I know.
她干出的那些事有理由吗
Why does she do anything that she does?
她为什么要把你复活
Why’d she bring you back?
也许我们有办法搞清楚
Maybe there’s a way to find out.
我一直用我在乐园外
I’ve been searching my code
制♥作♥的一块控制板上搜索我的代码
in a tablet I made outside the park.
但是如果德洛丽丝在我的代码里植入了腐蚀程序
But if Dolores planted a corruption in my code,
那种腐蚀也可能意味着
that same corruption might mean
我创造出的控制板可以将之无视
I’d create a tablet that would ignore it.
这些系统都很干净
These systems are clean.
如果我能在这里扫描自己
If I can scan myself here…
我也许能彻底查清楚我体内到底有什么
I may find out once and for all what’s inside me.
现在不是什么自省的好时机 伯纳德
This isn’t exactly the ideal moment for introspection, Bernard.
那你最好给我争取点时间
Then you’d better buy me some time.
连接控制板
Tablet linked.
伯纳德·罗威 进行全面系统扫描
Bernard Lowe. Engage full system scan.
搜索过去100天内的腐蚀程序
Search for any corruptions in the last 100 days.
系统扫描中…
开始扫描 搜索日志
Commencing scan, searching logs.
如果要活下去 我们必须联合起来
It’ll take both of us to survive.
但不是作为朋友
But not as friends.
斯塔布斯
Stubbs?
斯塔布斯
Stubbs…
你这段时间去哪里了
where’ve you been?
该死
Oh shit.
伯纳德·罗威
Bernard Lowe.
不要…
Don’t do it–
派所有小队过来
Send all teams.
快跑
Run.
-你们好啊 兄弟们 -你好
– How’s it going, fellas? – Hey.
快走
Come on!
你在修改坐标
You’re changing the coordinates.
对不起 伯纳德
I’m sorry, Bernard.
伯纳德
Bernard…
伯纳德
Bernard!
我们该走了
We need to go.
再见
Ciao.
你们在窝藏游击队员
其中一个偷了我们的计划图
如果不把他们交出来 你们全部都得死
我们来了
Yes, here we are.
不用麻烦这些可爱的家伙了
No need to trouble these lovely people.
我们没有什么好藏的
不 这不是实话
No, that’s not true at all.
他藏了一些东西
He has something to hide.
在他的外套口袋里
In his jacket pocket.
伊莎贝拉
Isabella.
看来我们找到地图了
仔细瞧好了
我们是这样处置间谍的
别胡乱许愿 指挥官
我们自己军队里有敌人
你确定只有他一个人吗
我说了…
我们都是叛徒 指挥官
包括你自己
这不可能
这到底是怎么回事
真是太疯狂了
放下你们的武器
这是命令
地狱里见 法♥西♥斯♥杂种
你先下地狱去吧
省了你一趟 亲爱的
Save you the trip, darlings.
别告诉我你也被冻结了
Don’t tell me you’re frozen, too.
我还以为我解决了这个问题呢
Thought I accounted for this.
不是被冻结了
Not frozen.
只是 吓得屎尿横流呆住了
Just… scared shitless.
我差点死了 第二次死亡
I almost died. For the second time.
第三次死才叫好呢
Well, third time’s the charm.
恭喜
Congratulations.
你成功搞垮了模拟
You’ve successfully crippled the simulation.
接下来要怎样
Now what?
是时候拉开大幕了
Time to pull back the curtain.
我已经渗透了网络
I’ve already infiltrated the network,
在基准代码里逛了一圈

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!