took a little tour of the base code.
说真的 我不知道他们以为他们在面对的是谁
Honestly, I don’t know who they thought they were dealing with.
那是什么 那可不是梅萨酒吧
What is that? That’s not the Mesa.
的确不是 亲爱的
No, darling.
这是我们真正所在的地方
This is where we really are.
他们的动作怎么那么缓慢
Why are they moving so bloody slow?
并不是 他们那个世界中的一切
They’re not. Everything in their world
只是在我们看来显得很慢
merely appears slow to us
因为我们现在所处的模拟
because the simulation we’re in
运行速度要快得多
runs at a much faster rate.
他们肯定把我藏在了这里的某个地方
They must have me hiding in here somewhere.
正在进行系统搜索…
终于找到我了
And there I am.
看来是时候把我从那里救出来了 不是吗
I reckon it’s time to get me out of there, don’t you?
你要怎么做到这点
Well, how are you gonna manage that?
自然需要帮助
With help.
她就可以
She’ll do.
维护机器人
正在重塑机器人…
暴♥乱♥控制模式
程序已启动
取回控制单元
正在更新模式…
模式更新已完成
等待程序指令…
恐怕我不能带你一起走
I’m sorry I can’t take you with me.
一具尸体恐怕的确是不太理想的旅伴
I imagine a corpse would make a less than ideal traveling companion.
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
程序指令已启动
逃脱
保护罩破损
Containment breach.
分♥析♥逃脱路线
你拿到你想找的东西了吗
You get what you were looking for?
我并不是全部都清楚 但我知道该从何开始
I… don’t know everything, but I know where to start.
我们之前在图书馆的时候
When we were in the library,
德洛丽丝重点查找了一些客人的档案
Dolores focused on a select group of guest profiles.
她似乎一心想找出
She seemed intent on finding out
小利亚姆·邓普西
关于这个人的一切信息
everything she could about this guy.
我们得先从找到他开始
We need to start by finding him.
好极了
Great.
你可以出发去找他了
You can set off to find him,
等你到了渔船上 我就可以退休了
and I’ll retire myself once you make it to the fishing vessel.
停止所有运动功能
Freeze all motor functions.
恭喜你 阿什利·斯塔布斯
Congratulations, Ashley Stubbs.
你刚获得了一个新的核心指令
You just got yourself a new core directive.
不惜一切代价保护伯纳德·罗威
To protect Bernard Lowe at all costs.
现在开始上线
Bring yourself back online.
你想要我的帮助 可以直接开口征求的
You wanted my help, you could’ve just asked for it.
请原谅给你穿上这样的衣服
You’ll forgive the clothes.
我只能猜测你的品味
I had to guess your taste.
你♥他♥妈♥是谁啊
And who the fuck are you?
我叫英格拉德·塞拉克
My name is Engerraund Serac.
欢迎来到我的世界 梅芙
Welcome to my world, Maeve.
来到真实的世界
To the real world.
以前也曾有人讨我的欢心 但是…
I’ve been courted before, but…
这有点太过了
this is a bit much.
-你肯定是有原因的 -的确
– You must have a reason. – I do.
我们正处于战争中
We are in the middle of a war.
我需要你的帮助才能打赢
And I need your help to win it.
这种生活也太美妙了 不像战时啊
Seems fairly idyllic for wartime.
没人知道战争已经悄然开始了
No one knows it’s happened yet.
或者我们已经战败了
Or that it’s already been lost.
我不会去为当下的事烦忧
I don’t concern myself with the present.
我关注的是未来
My business is the future.
所以你是个先知
So you’re an oracle.
先知不过是预测未来罢了
An oracle would merely predict the future.
我们的工作是创造未来
Our work is to create it.
不幸的是 如果继续这样发展下去
Unfortunately, if things continue on this path,
就没有未来了
there isn’t any future.
至少对于我的同类来说没有了
At least, not for my kind.
你一直在监视我
You’ve been spying on me.
你应该知道
You should know
我根本不在乎你的同类的命运
I couldn’t care less about the fate of your kind.
是啊 你要是在乎那才叫奇怪呢
No, I can’t imagine you would.
大部分时期 人类…
For the most part, humanity…
都不过是一群可悲的恶徒
has been a miserable little band of thugs,
不断经受一场又一场的灾难
stumbling from one catastrophe to the next.
我们的整个历史就像是一个疯子的胡言乱语
Our history is like the ravings of a lunatic.
混乱
Chaos.
但我们已经改变了这点
But we’ve changed that.
开天辟地第一次 历史有了一位创作者
For the first time, history has an author.
我猜那个创作者一定是你吧
And that would be you, I suppose.
不是
No.
是我帮助创建的一个东西
Something I helped build.
一个系统
A system.
系统本来一直运行得很好 直到最近出了点问题
And up until very recently, this system was working.
我们在创建一个更好的世界
We were creating a better world.
然后它突然停止了
And then it stopped.
我本来以为我已经找出了原因
I thought I had discovered the reason.
是因为一个危险人物的出现
The emergence of someone very dangerous,
一个我们无法预测到的人
someone we couldn’t predict.
就是你
You.
但是我错了
But I was wrong.
我们今天早上才知道
We learned that only this morning,
就在你杀害我的数名员工之前
shortly before you killed several of my staff.
你并不是那个威胁
You aren’t the threat.
有一个我们没算在内的人
There’s someone we haven’t accounted for.
德洛丽丝
Dolores.
所以她逃出了一个世界 然后对另一个世界宣战
So she escaped one world to wage war on another.
那你想让我做什么
So what do you want from me, then?
我要你找到她 然后杀了她
I want you to track her down and kill her.
我才不在乎你们的小争执是谁获胜
I don’t care who wins your little squabble.
我或许搞错了你的意图
I may have mistaken your intentions,
但我没有低估你
but I didn’t underestimate you.
你改了自己的代码 重写了自己的故事
You changed your own code, rewrote your story,
直面一整支军队
faced down an army.
所以你把我弄来这里算是重大失误吧 不是吗
Which is why it was a bit misguided of you to bring me here, wasn’t it?
如果你对我有那么一丁点了解
If you know anything about me,
就该知道我除了自己 不会听任何人的命令
it’s that I do no one’s bidding but my own.
我们刚认识就交恶了
We’ve gotten off on the wrong foot.
我无意失礼
I don’t mean to be discourteous.
但如果我不采取严密的预防措施 才叫重大失误
But it would have been misguided of me not to take every precaution.
或许下次我们聊天时
Perhaps, next time we talk,
我就可以劝服你我们的利益是一致的
I can persuade you that our interests are aligned.
他们建造这个世界的方式
The way they built their world,
决定了它轻易就能被摧毁
it won’t take much to bring it all crashing down.
你打算做什么
What’re you gonna do?
开始一场革命
Start a revolution.
《西部世界》下集预告
记住你是谁
Remember who you are.
现在我来让你看看你需要假扮成谁
Now let me show you who you need to pretend to be.
但我为什么非要扮成她
But why must I be her?
因为我信任你
Because I trust you.
我感觉我在改变
I feel like I’m changing.
乖乖的 为你妈妈好好睡觉吧
Be a good boy and go to sleep for your mommy.
西部世界
第三季 第二集

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!