我们何时开始?
When do we start?
漫威工作室
Marvel Studios
如果你十年前告诉我 我们并不孤单
that we weren’t alone…
我不会那么讶异
但是拜托 谁知道?
I wouldn’t have been surprised.
But come on, who knew?
黑暗与光明前所未有的力量开始发挥作用
The epic forces of darkness and light that have come into play.
不过那是英雄的责任
Then again, that’s the hero gig.
我们从头来过吧
Let’s start over, shall we?
我有所省悟NI had my eyes opened.
我意识到我可以为世界带来更多贡献
I came to realize
that I have more to offer this world
而不只是搞爆破而已
than just making things that blow up.
睿智的国王绝不会挑起战争
A wise king never seeks out war…
但是他必须准备好应战
but he must always be ready for it.
自♥由♥的代价很高
The price of freedom is high…
而我愿意付出这个代价
and it’s a price I’m willing to pay.
若只有我一人 那我认命
And if I’m the only the one, then so be it.
但我愿意打赌我不孤单
But I’m willing to bet I’m not.
-我根本不认识你
-你会的
-I don’t even know who you are.
-You will.
我不认为你了解你挑起了什么
I don’t think you understand
what you’ve started.
他们很危险
They’re dangerous.
没错 全世界都知道
They surely are.
And the whole world knows it.
每个世界都知道
Every world knows it.
《无限传奇》已经完成
The Infinity Saga is complete.
今天我要聊聊Disney+
Today I get to talk about Disney+.
Disney+赋予漫威宇宙世界
The opportunities that Disney+ is bringing to the MCU
无限的成长、进步和拓展空间
to grow it, to evolve it, to expand it, are tremendous.
猎鹰和冬日战士来到Disney+
The Falcon and the Winter Soldier coming to Disney+.
女士们、先生们
安托尼·麦凯和塞巴斯蒂安·斯坦
Ladies and gentlemen…
Anthony Mackie and Sebastian Stan.
我们的美梦成真
We’re living our dream.
我们的工作人人称羡
We have the job that anyone else would kill to have.
所以我们上班时 我们都超级享受
So, when we go to work, we have a really good time.
我想进一步探索猎鹰这个角色
I’d like to explore the Falcon as a character.
他是怎样的人?我们拭目以待
What kinda man is this man? We’ll find out.
我们不希望电影只是打打杀杀
We don’t want it to be all action all the time.
我会尽力
I’ll do my best.
我们必须钻研这些角色
We need to go home with these characters.
花时间挖掘他们的真面目
We need to spend time really unearthing who they are.
我们有出色的演员
And since we’ve got great actors,
他们可以彻底发挥自己的实力
put them in situations where they really get to show what they can do.
我们可以创作同样令人期待的高级打斗镜头
We can create the same exciting,
high-end, action sequences.
但在这些片段之间
But then in between those set pieces,
我们可以更进一步探索角色发展史
we get to dive deeper into the character beats.
所以这是双赢
So, it’s the best of both worlds.
我感到无限光荣可以跟这两位演员
It is an unbelievable privilege to be able to continue to work with these two,
合作多年
现在我们要深入探索他们的过去
year after year. And now, we do
a much deeper dive on both of their pasts,
他们在《终局之战》后的现况
both of their presents post-Endgame.
我们很快就会再见
I’ll be seeing you very soon.
在《美国队长3:内战》中饰泽莫男爵的丹尼尔·布鲁赫将回归
Daniel Brühl is returning as Baron Zemo from Civil War.
埃米莉·范坎普饰演的莎伦·卡特也将回归
Sharon Carter is returning… Miss Emily VanCamp.
我想这会是超刺♥激♥的冒险我很兴奋能加入团队
It’s gonna be an epic adventure, I think,and I’m so excited to be here.
有一个新角色将加入这个漫威系列
It’s gonna be an epic adventure, I think,and I’m so excited to be here.
那就是约翰·沃克
is a character named, John Walker.
饰演者是优秀的怀亚特·罗素
And he’s played by the great Wyatt Russell.
女士们、先生们
-Ladies and gentlemen,
《猎鹰和冬日战士》的演员阵容莅临Disney+
the cast of The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, coming to Disney+.
请大家拭目以待《旺达幻视》
WandaVision. Wait until you see this show.
那有别于我们以前的作品
It’s unlike anything we’ve done before.
我们的编剧雅克·舍费尔和导演马特·沙克曼
Our writer, Jac Schaeffer, and our director, Matt Shakman.
这个新剧集
This is gonna be something, a series,
是漫威迷前所未见的
that Marvel fans have never seen before.
作品结合了经典情境喜剧和漫威电影宇宙的精彩
It is half classic sitcom and half full MCU spectacular.V
没关系
It’s all right.
影迷观赏节目时的最大乐趣
So much of the fun in watching the show for fans
将会是意外发现
will be the unexpected discovery of where
漫威电影宇宙何时何地在剧集中出现
and when in the MCUthis series takes place,
以及那跟整体故事息息相关
and how it all fits into that larger picture.
这部剧集超级酷 主要是因为
It is extremely cool,in large part,
伊丽莎白·奥尔森和保罗·贝坦尼将出演剧集
because Lizzie Olsen and Paul Bettany are starring in it.
绯红女巫和幻视是最经典的复仇者
Two of the most iconic Avengers, Wanda Maximoff and the Vision.
我们会玩得很尽兴,剧情会变得很古怪
We’re gonna have a lot of fun. It’s gonna get weird.
我们会深入探讨
We’re gonna go deep.
剧集充满惊喜
We’re gonna have lots of surprises.
我们终于能把旺达·马克希莫夫理解为红女巫
And we’re gonna finally understand Wanda Maximoff as the Scarlet Witch.
-对
-剧集超有趣
-And yeah…
-It’s so funny
成果超级精彩
and it just ends up being this huge epic–
编剧非常出色 谢谢你
It’s the– The writing’s so extraordinary, and thank you very much.
还有一个熟面孔将加入阵容即饰演黛丝·露伊丝的凯特·丹宁丝
Joining the cast, reprising her roleas Darcy Lewis, is Kat Dennings.
凯特曾出演头两部《雷神》
Kat was in our first two Thor films,
欢迎你加入这部剧集
and it is remarkable to have you in this as well.
真高兴见到你
So good to see you.
我也很想你
Aw. I missed you too.
麻烦中尉
Lieutenant Trouble…
阿基拉·阿克巴在《惊奇队长》中 完美诠释这个小女孩角色
Akira Akbar played her wonderfully in Captain Marvel as a little girl.
欢迎在《旺达幻视》中长大成人的莫妮卡·拉姆博
On WandaVision, as an adult,meet your new Monica Rambeau,
泰柔娜·派丽丝
Teyonah Parris.
这是一场梦
This is a dream.
成为漫威的超级英雄
To be a Marvel superhero,
并且饰演莫妮卡·拉姆博 老天
and Monica Rambeau! Oh, my God.
再度演出他在《蚁人与黄蜂女》中的吉米吴探员的朴蓝道
Reprising his role as Agent Jimmy Woo from Ant-Man and the Wasp , Randall Park.
这是我的荣幸替各位介绍《旺达幻视》中爱管闲事的邻居
And it is my great honor to reveal the nosy neighbor of WandaVision ,
出色的凯瑟琳·哈恩
the amazing Kathryn Hahn.
我闯进了哪个世界?
What world have I entered into?
这真是太棒了
This is so awesome.
感谢《旺达幻视》的演员和拍摄工作人员的到来
Thank you for coming. The cast and the filmmakers of WandaVision.
我们还要做一件超级刺♥激♥的事
Another unbelievably exciting thing we’re getting able to do
那就是替一个众所周知的角色拍摄实景真人剧集
is do a live-action series with a character I think you know.
他是多年来漫威电影宇宙最受欢迎的角色
is do a live-action series with a character I think you know.
《洛基》即将在Disney+上映
Loki is coming to Disney+.
我有什么好怕的?
What have I to fear?
我们要把洛基带到漫威电影宇宙全新的部分
We’re taking Loki to an entirely new part of the MCU.
我们跟你们一样热爱这个角色
We love this character as much as you guys do.
我们等不及要跟他共度六个小时
And we just can’t wait to spend six hours with him.
剧集有大量时空旅行的内容
There’s a huge time travel component.
还有逃犯的情节
There’ll be a man-on-the-run quality to it.
我们有机会探索更多洛基人性的那面
And we get the chance to explore more human sides of Loki.
我们终于能看到他处于弱势
We’re finally going to see him on his back foot.
剧中的他面临许多未知的情形
This is him being put in a position where he doesn’t have all the answers
而且遇到突如其来的人生难题
and has been thrown a curveball by life.
剧集将探索大家心中的问题
The show’s gonna explore the questions we all have,
比如洛基在《终局之战》中
拾起宇宙魔方后去了哪里?
like “Where did Loki go after he picked up the Tesseract in Endgame ?”
他去了很多地方 我不想先就剧透
He goes to a number of places I don’t wanna spoil them.
女士们、先生们 汤姆·希德勒斯顿
Ladies and gentlemen, Tom Hiddleston.
若没有你们 这部剧集就不会存在
This whole thing would not be happening without you.
洛基…
Loki! Loki! Loki! Loki!
我认为这是我遇过最刺♥激♥
This is one of the most exciting creative opportunities,
最有创造力的机会 这是全新的领域和新世界
I think, I’ve ever come across. This is new territory. A new world.
我等不及想开始拍摄
And I cannot wait to get started.
Disney+让漫威工作室首次尝试
Disney+ is allowing Marvel Studios to do,
我们的第一部动画剧集《假如…?》
for the first time, our first animated series.
时间
Time.
空间
Space.
现实
Reality.
不只是线形轨道
It’s more than a linear path.
而是棱柱
It’s a prism…

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!