天啊,天啊,我是恋爱中的傻瓜!
My, oh, my, I am a fool in love!
是啊,我们以前工作是没有报酬的,现在我们工作之前就有报酬了。
Yeah, we used to work without gettin’ paid, now we get paid before we even work.
安娜·梅·布洛克,你真是无价之宝。无价的!
Anna Mae Bullock, you’re priceless, girl. Priceless!
是的,是的,她是无价的,好吧。
Yeah, yeah, she priceless, all right.
靠,她一分钱都没看过。
Shit, she ain’t seen a dime of it yet.
来,来,来,把孩子递给我。克雷格给我。
Here, here, here, hand me that baby. Give me Craig.
-来吧,克雷格。嘿,他是甜的。——谢谢你,妈妈。
– Come on, Craig. Hey, he’s sweet. – Thanks, Mama.
安娜·梅,你打算用那么多钱做什么,亲爱的?
Anna Mae, what you plannin’ on doin’ with all that money, honey?
更好的生活。艾克想要一栋带游泳池的大房♥子,我知道他一直想要自己的录音棚。
Live better. Ike wants a big house with a pool and I know he’s always wanted his own recording studio.
现在,不要忘记那些帮助你走到今天的人。
Now, don’t forget about those who helped you to get to where you are.
不,妈妈。永远不要忘记我的血。
No, Ma. Never forget my blood.
嘘。
Shh.
我说过你乱动别人的东西会惹上麻烦的。
I told you you’re gonna get in trouble, messin’ with other people’s stuff.
把你的手放在不该放的地方…只是玩的。
Puttin’ your hands where they don’t belong… Just playin’ around.
嗯。
Mmm.
你怎么了,姑娘?
What’s wrong with you, girl?
每次我一转身,妈。
Every time I turn my back, Ma.
孩子,他只是个男人。别为他担心。
Child, he’s just bein’ a man. Don’t be worryin’ about him.
现在别跟他唠叨了。听着,你找了个好男人。
Don’t be naggin’ him now. Look here, you got yourself a good man.
你只要让他高兴就行了。
You just keep him happy.
——听到了没?-是的。
– Ya hear- Yeah.
继续。我带着孩子。
Go on. I got the baby.
不,亲爱的,把它们戴上。
No, honey, put ’em back on.
把钱给我,把眼镜戴回去。
Give me my money, and put them glasses back on.
狗屎!该死的!坚持住,宝贝,坚持住我马上回来。
Shit! Damn! Hold on, baby, hold on. I’ll be right back.
来吧。快点,快点!
Come on. Come on, come on!
好了,罗琳,我现在没时间管你的事。
All right, Lorraine, I ain’t got time for your mess now.
哦,是的。
Oh, yeah.
我听说你在扮演爸爸?你在扮演顾家的男人!
Well, I hear you’re playin’ daddy, huhYou’re playin’ the family man!
-好了,让我把这个做完。-艾克,他们来了
– All right, let me finish this up. – Ike, here they go.
它们是你的。跟爸爸打个招呼。
They’re yours. Y’all say hello to your daddy.
到这里来。等待在这里。
Come here. Wait right here.
我要和你妈妈谈谈。不要去。
I’m gonna talk to your mama. Don’t go nowhere.
-罗琳,过来。——没有。
– Lorraine, come here. – No.
看,现在。
Look here, now.
我告诉过你不要来这里搞得一团糟。
I told you about showin’ up here and startin’ this mess.
我没跟你开玩笑。
I’m not messin’ with you.
再要两个孩子我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do with two more kids?
再要两个孩子我该怎么办,女人!回来这里!
What am I gonna do with two more kids, woman! Come back here!
离我远点,艾克!
Leave me alone, Ike!
你总是想到这里来搞点混乱!
You always wanna come around here and start some mess!
你最好给我滚远点别惹我,艾克!
You better get your ass away from around here… Don’t fuck with me, Ike!
你最好别再把你的屁♥股♥带到这里来了!
You better not never bring your ass around here again!
我说了,别惹我,艾克。
I said, don’t fuck with me, Ike.
来吧,你们把这些拿出来。
Come on, you guys take those on out.
再要两个孩子我该怎么办?
What the hell am I gonna do with two more kids?
再要两个孩子我该怎么办?
What am I gonna do with two more kids?
我看到你。
I saw you.
没事的,没事的。
It’s all right, it’s okay.
-嘿,你去过加利福尼亚吗?——没有。
– Hey, you ever been to California- No.
——不是吗?我,没有。-我们没有。
– NoMe, neither. – We did not.
没有?这将是一次冒险,对吧?
NoIt’s gonna be an adventure, huh?
我看到你。
I saw you.
你想进去看看我带了什么玩具吗?
You wanna go inside and see what toys I packed up?
是吗?好的。来吧。
YeahAll right. Come on.
我想看到的。
I wanna see.
这是KAJT的酷音,这是英国入侵的热音。
It’s the cool sound of KAJT and here comes the hot sound of the British Invasion.
曼弗雷德·曼和杜瓦·迪迪。
Manfred Mann and Do Wah Diddy.
华老爹老爹Dum老爹Snappin做她的手指和shufflin她的脚一起歌♥唱哇老爹老爹Dum老爹做-她看起来好看起来好-她看起来好了好吗
Do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do Snappin’ her fingers and shufflin’ her feet Singin’ do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do – She looked good – Looked good – She looked fine – Looked fine

她看起来很好,她看起来很好,我几乎失去了理智,在我意识到之前,她走在我身边,唱着“do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do”握着我的手,就像自然一样
She looked good, she looked fine and I nearly lost my mind Before I knew it she was walkin’ next to me Singin’ do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do Holdin’ my hand just as natural as can be
唱着“do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do”那么你对入侵美国的新英国音乐有什么看法?
Singin’ do wah diddy diddy Dum diddy do So what’s your take on the new English music invading the States?
其实这也没什么新鲜的。
Well, actually there ain’t nothin’ new about it.
那只不过是黑人音乐。
It ain’t nothin’ but black music.
我是说,带口音的黑人音乐。
I mean, Negro music with an accent.
但就我个人而言,我很喜欢。
But, personally, I like a lot of it.
艾克,我感觉你在这里不被赏识?
Ike, I sense you don’t feel fully appreciated here?
嗯,我们在全国做了很多巡演,艾克写了很多很棒的新歌♥。
Well, we have been doin’ a lot of touring all over the country and Ike’s been writin’ a lot of great new songs.
艾克吗?
Ike?
——谢谢。——确定。不客气
– Thank you. – Sure. You’re welcome.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
杰基!杰基!
Jackie! Jackie!
你们这些混♥蛋♥,给我安静点!
Hey, you motherfuckers, be quiet out there!
我在努力工作,该死的!
I’m tryin’ to work, goddamn it!
我马上回来。
I’ll be right back.
我只想和你在一起不管你去哪,做什么艾克,来吧,来吧,和我们一起休息一下。
I only wanna be with you It doesn’t matter where you go or what you do Ike, come on, come on, take a break with us.
你在说什么?我没时间了。
What you talkin’ aboutI ain’t got no time.
我得工作了。我得写这些歌♥。
I got to work. I got to write these songs.
苏唱片公♥司♥,那些混♥蛋♥为了这些歌♥追了我六个月。
Sue Records, motherfuckers been after me about these songs for six months.
你知道我欠苏唱片公♥司♥多少钱吗?
You know how much money I owe Sue Records?
你说欠苏唱片是什么意思?和我们工作一样多吗?
What you mean, owe Sue RecordsAs much as we work?
每当我们演出的时候,他们总是给你成堆的现金,我知道我不会花这些钱。
They always givin’ you stacks of cash whenever we do a show and I know I don’t spend it.
没有?那你后面那些假发,衣服还有其他东西呢?
NoWell, what about all them wigs and wardrobe and whatnot you got in the back there?
你把这地方布置得怎么样?
What about the way you got this place decked out, huh?
这些家具,那个鱼缸。
All this furniture, that fish tank.
沙发,喷泉什么的。那是要花钱的,安娜·梅。
The sofas, that fountain and shit. That shit costs money, Anna Mae.
我要付钱给女孩们,我要付钱给乐队,除此之外,我要给我们建一个录音室。
I got to pay the girls and I got to pay the band and on top of that, I’m tryin’ to build us a studio.
你知道你想要画室。
You know you want the studio.
如果你照我说的唱,我现在就有了,安娜·梅。该死的。
And I’d have it by now if you would sing the songs the way I tell you to sing ’em, Anna Mae. Goddamn.
这就是我一直想做的,艾克。
That’s what I’ve been tryin’ to do, Ike.
但听起来都一样,你知道吗?
But they all sound the same, you know?
什么?
What?
我没听见你说什么。你说什么?嗯?
I ain’t hear you. What you sayHmm?
我没听见你说什么。
I ain’t hear you.
-我没听见。你说什么?-我说…-我是说,不完全是,你知道吗?——嗯。
– I ain’t hear you. What you say- I said… – I mean, not exactly, you know- Mm-hmm.
但你确实有自己的风格。
I mean, but you do have your own style.
我自己的风格,是吧?怎么了?
My own style, huhWhat’s wrong?
艾克,你答应过不打我的。请不要打我!
Ike, you promised you wouldn’t hit me. Don’t hit me, please!
-看起来你想打架。——不,不!
– Seems like you wanna fight. – No, no!
你会在哪里?到这里来。我们开始吧。
Where you goin’Come here. Here we go.
——不!-开始了,嗯?
– No! – Here we go, huh?
艾克,不!不!
Ike, no! No!
艾克,谢谢!
Ike, please!
拜托!停!
Please! Stop!
-闭嘴!——停止它!
– Shut the fuck up! – Stop it!
-进来!闭上你的臭嘴!艾克,谢谢!
– Get in here! Shut the fuck up! – Ike, please!
不!
No!
嗯?
Huh?
我猜你现在要离开我了?
I guess you gonna leave me now, huh?
然后。
Go on then.
躲在后面,听到了吗?
Now keep your behind in there, hear?
一切都好了。我和你妈妈在聊天。继续。
Everything all right. Me and your mama just talkin’. Go on.
你们继续!
Y’all, go on!
我说,走吧!
I said, go!
哦,安娜。哦……不,不,不。
Oh, Anna. Oh… No, no, no.
我一切都好。我马上就出来。
I’m all right. I’ll be out in a second.
得有人揍他一顿。
Somebody needs to slap his ass around.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
他只是现在有很多烦恼,但我知道他很抱歉。
He just got a lot of worries right now, but I know he’s sorry.
他也为之前的事道歉了吗?
Is he sorry for all the other times, too?
-他是头猪!——嗯。别这么做,杰基。
– He’s a pig! – Uh-uh. Don’t do that, Jackie.
不要这样做。
Don’t do that.
难道没人能理解他现在压力很大吗?
Can’t nobody understand that he got a lot of pressure right now?
钱。音乐不是正确的。
Money. Music ain’t right.
这,那,还有那件事,我该怎么办?
This, that and the other thing, and what do I do?
当我知道他在努力时,我就侮辱他。
I insult him when I know he try.
不,安娜。听着,这必须停止。
No, Anna. Look, this has got to stop.
你不能一直躲着我们假装什么都没发生。我们知道。
You can’t keep hiding black eyes from us pretending like nothing’s happening. We know.
我知道我该怎么做。
I know what I gotta do.
我会帮你重回正轨然后我和他之间的关系就会好起来。
I’m gonna help get it back on track and then things between me and him gonna get better.
谢谢你!
Thank you.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!