I FEEL LIKE AN EIGHT-YEAR-OLD RIGHT NOW.
你像十四岁
YOU LOOK LIKE A 14-YEAR-OLD.
真可爱,对吧?
THAT’S SWEET, RIGHT ?
YEAH.
[ Man Laughing ]
GARY, THERE’S SO MUCH TRUTH COMING OUT OF YOU. IT IS. THIS IS THE DEPTH.
我想你该和别人共享
[ Laughing ] I THINK I’M GONNA SHARE THIS TONIGHT.
你会参加今晚的聚会?
YOU GONNA GO TO THE MEETING TONIGHT ?
[ Alice ] HEY.
甜心,你记得盖瑞吧?
HONEY, YOU REMEMBER GARY, RIGHT ?
记得
SURE. HOW’S IT GOIN’ ?
近来如何? 很好
很好,你好吗?
GOOD. IT’S REALLY GOOD. HOW YOU DOIN’ ?
你这房♥子真棒,真的
YOU GOT A GREAT HOUSE. YOU REALLY DO.
IT’S HER. YEAH.
失陪了
EXCUSE ME.
对不起,我该走了
I’M SORRY. I’M GONNA GO. I’M SORRY.
不,我真的很抱歉
[ Chuckling ] NO, I’M SORRY.
我若引起不便请代我道歉
TELL HIM I’M, UH, SORRY IF I INCONVENIENCED ANYTHING, YOU KNOW ?
那与你无关,好吗?真抱歉
HEY, IT’S NOT ABOUT YOU, OKAY ?
你保重 你也是
I KNOW. ALL RIGHT. I’M SORRY.
YOU TAKE CARE. SLOW DOWN.
我好爱你
I LOVE YOU. THANK YOU SO MUCH. OKAY.
三点左右可和我连络
I’LL TALK TO YOU LATER. ABOUT 3:00, I’M FREE.
再见
OKAY. OKAY. GOOD NIGHT.
[ Sighs ]
他为何急着离去?
WHY WOULD YOU SUPPOSE HE DASHED OFF LIKE THAT ?
我不知道,也许是你的脸
I DON’T KNOW, MICHAEL. COULD IT HAVE BEEN YOUR FACE ?
你眼神像我们没穿衣服
YOU LOOKED LIKE WE WERE NAKED OR SOMETHING.
你想问我些事吗?
DO YOU WANNA ASK ME SOMETHING ?
不想
NO. YOU THINK THIS THING WITH GARY IS ROMANTIC ?
你认为我对盖瑞有兴趣?
我不知道该怎么想
I DON’T KNOW WHAT TO THINK ABOUT ANYTHING.
真高兴听见你这样说
WELL, I’M GLAD TO HEAR YOU SAY THAT.
我们很久没坐的那么近了
WE HAVEN’T SAT CLOSE LIKE THAT SINCE I CAN REMEMBER, ALICE.
从我回来就没有
NOT SINCE I’M BACK.
去那儿之前也有一阵子没有
AND IF YOU THINK ABOUT IT, NOT SINCE A WHILE BEFORE THAT.
盖瑞需要我而那感觉很好
GARY NEEDS ME, AND THAT FEELS GOOD.
我害怕时,他帮不上忙
AND WHEN I’M SCARED, HE CAN’T HELP,
他不会假装有办法
AND HE DOESN’T PRETEND THAT HE CAN.
不止是盖瑞,麦可
AND IT’S NOT JUST GARY, MICHAEL.
我能依赖的人是在聚会碰到的
THE PEOPLE THAT I REALLY LEAN ON ARE THE ONES AT MY MEETINGS,
你从来都没有过问
AND YOU NEVER EVEN ASK ME ABOUT THEM.
你不想知道他们是谁?
DON’T YOU WONDER WHO THEY ARE OR WHAT WE TALK ABOUT ?
我们谈什么?
我现在想知道了
WELL, I DO NOW.
你为何不问我?
SO WHY DON’T YOU ASK ME ?
来,麦可,咱们来谈谈
COME ON, MICHAEL. LET’S TALK ABOUT IT.
任何事我都会告诉你
OKAY ? I’LL TELL YA ANYTHING YOU WANNA KNOW.
他们知道它是怎么开始的吗?
DO THEY KNOW HOW THIS GOT STARTED ?
我怎么会变成酒鬼?
HOW I BECAME AN ALCOHOLIC ?

NO. THEY DON’T KNOW THAT.
似乎没有人知道原因
NOBODY SEEMS TO KNOW THAT.
我并未从爹的酗酒得到警惕
[ Exhales ] MY DAD’S DRINKING DIDN’T HELP.
我妈令我自卑
THE WAY MY MOTHER MADE ME FEEL LIKE NOTHING.
或许酗酒是遗传,或者是…
OR MAYBE IT’S GENETIC, OR I–
或许酗酒是遗传,或者是…
没人知道原因
NOBODY KNOWS.
你认为是因为你吗?
DID YOU THINK THIS WAS ABOUT YOU ?
我为何那样想?
WHY WOULD YOU SAY THAT ?
你似乎有点急着防卫
I DON’T KNOW. YOU SEEM A LITTLE DEFENSIVE.
怎么会?我被攻击了吗?
WH-WHY WOULD I BE DEFENSIVE ? IS SOMEBODY ATTACKING ME ?
不,没有人攻击你
NO.
NOBODY’S ATTACKING YOU.
麦可,我快要疯了
MICHAEL, I AM JUST HANGING ON HERE.
孩子们需要我,我想回校工作
THE GIRLS NEED ME REALLY BADLY.
I AM TRYING TO REESTABLISH A LITTLE CREDIBILITY AT SCHOOL.
我得去参加聚会
I’M TRYING TO MAKE MY MEETINGS.
那说明了在你需要的东西中…
SO THAT KINDA TELLS ME MY PLACE IN THE BATTING ORDER…
我所占的地位
OF WHAT YOU NEED.
我对这一切感到厌倦
I’M SO TIRED OF ALL THIS SHIT.
我不想再生气,我不想…
[ Sniffs ] I DON’T WANNA BE ANGRY ANYMORE.
我不想感到…
I DON’T WANNA–
I DON’T WANNA FEEL… GUILTY…
有罪恶感…
悲伤、压抑…
OR…
SAD OR DEPRESSED OR FRUSTRATED…
沮丧、迷惑…
我只想感受五分钟的自在舒适
OR CONFUSED OR–
JUST ONCE, FOR FIVE MINUTES, I WANNA FEEL GOOD.
我叫乔安
MY NAME IS JOANNA. [ All ] HI, JOANNA.
嗨,乔安
我很感谢玛丽来谈滥用情绪
I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR MARIA’S TOPIC, EMOTIONAL ABUSE.
参加戒酒聚会前
UNTIL I CAME TO AL-ANON,
我不了解…
I WAS NOT EVEN AWARE OF HOW CRUELLY I WAS ABUSED…
我被酒鬼丈夫冷酷的虐待
BY MY ALCOHOLIC HUSBAND,
因为我没有自己的感觉
BECAUSE I DID NOT OWN MY OWN FEELINGS.
整天我依丈夫的感觉做事
EVERY WAKING HOUR WAS ABOUT MY HUSBAND’S FEELINGS.
他沮丧我更沮丧
WHEN HE WAS DOWN, I WAS LOWER.
他快乐我以为我也快乐
WHEN HE WAS HAPPY, I THOUGHT I WAS TOO.
每天我注意他的情况
EVERY DAY I WALKED IN THAT DOOR WAITING TO SEE WHAT SHAPE HE WAS IN,
来决定我自己的感觉
SO I COULD FIND OUT HOW I WAS GONNA FEEL.
现在由于这个戒酒计划
NOW, THANKS TO THIS PROGRAM,
我不只能拥有感觉
I NOT ONLY HAVE MY OWN FEELINGS,
更能感觉到我自己的感觉
BUT I HAVE FEELINGS ABOUT MY FEELINGS.
我感到十分感激
AND I AM SO GRATEFUL.
谢谢各位
ANYWAY, THANKS.
谢谢你,乔安
[ Man ] THANK YOU, JOANNA.
各位知道我们不收会费
[ Clears Throat ] AS YOU KNOW, WE HAVE NO DUES OR FEES,
所以请各位将捐款放在篮内
SO WE’RE GONNA CONTINUE SHARING AS BOB PASSES THE BASKET AROUND.
[ Door Unlocks, Opens ]
HI. HI.
你没事?
YOU OKAY ? NEVER BETTER.
好极了
禁酒团体出了什么事?
WHAT HAPPENED ? SOMETHIN’ AT A.A. ?
UH… I’LL BE OKAY. IT’S JUST A REALLY BAD DAY.
这真是很糟糕的一天
想告诉我原因吗?
YOU WANNA TELL ME WHAT’S WRONG ? SOMETHIN’ I CAN DO ?
我能帮的上忙吗?
谢了,但…
THANK YOU, BUT– CAN’T FIX IT UNLESS WE KNOW IT’S BROKE.
不知道问题所在就无法解决
聚会如何?
[ Exhales ] HOW WAS YOUR MEETING ?
这是头一次,我会习惯的
FIRST TIME. I’LL GET USED TO IT.
有许多人自悲自怜
THERE WAS A LOT OF PEOPLE THERE FEELING SORRY FOR THEMSELVES.
酗酒者毁了他们的生活…
IT WAS LIKE AN ALCOHOLIC HAS RUINED THEIR LIVES,
他们宁可受害
AND THEY’D RATHER BE A VICTIM THAN TRY AND FIX IT.
也不想解决问题
解决问题?
FIX IT, HUH ?
我说错了什么,艾莉?
WHAT’D I DO NOW, ALICE ?
没什么,麦可
NOTHING, MICHAEL. NOTHING.
没什么
我提到失败者
I’M TALKING ABOUT SOME LOSERS AT MY MEETING. YOU’RE TAKING IT PERSONALLY.
你却以为我嫌弃你
失败者不像某些人那么完美
THE TROUBLE WITH ALL THESE LOSERS AT YOUR MEETING…
IS THAT THEY’RE NOT PERFECT LIKE SOME PEOPLE.
她们嫁给酒鬼后
THEY’RE MARRIED TO ALCOHOLICS WHO ARE BOUNCING OFF THE WALLS,
不知该如何做
AND THEY DON’T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK TO DO.
请你多容忍♥点
SO YOU MIGHT HAVE TO BE A LITTLE TOLERANT,
他们没有你解决问题的本事
GIVE THEM THE BENEFIT OF YOUR EXPERTISE IN PROBLEM SOLVING.
好聚会?你们吃了迷幻药?
GOOD MEETING, HUH ? YOU GUYS DROP ACID OR SOMETHING ?
我说过…
LIKE I SAID,
今天糟透了
I’M HAVING A REALLY BAD DAY,
我无意迁怒于你
AND I DON’T MEAN TO TAKE IT OUT ON YOU.
到底怎么回事?
WHAT IS IT ? YOU WANT A DRINK REAL BAD ?
你很想喝一杯?
那感觉一直没变过
THAT WOULDN’T DISTINGUISH IT FROM ANY OTHER DAY, MICHAEL.
有朋友破了酒戒
ONE OF YOUR FRIENDS FALL OFF THE WAGON ?
没事,麦可
NOTHING HAPPENED, MICHAEL.
没有事时我也会感到难过
NOTHING HAS TO HAPPEN FOR ME TO HAVE A BAD DAY.
那是最难捱的部份
THAT’S THE THRILLING PART OF ALL THIS.
它像火车般从我身上辗过
IT JUST COMES AND HITS AND RUNS ME OVER LIKE A GODDAMNED FREIGHT TRAIN.
下班车是何时?有时刻表吗?
OKAY. WHEN’S THE NEXT FREIGHT TRAIN COMIN’ THROUGH ? YOU GOT A PRINTED SCHEDULE ?
这样我就能避开这时间
‘CAUSE I COULD PLAN AROUND THESE THINGS, YOU KNOW, AND…
让你拥有自己的空间
GIVE YOU THE SPACE SO YOU CAN, YOU KNOW,
让你能…吸烟
SMOKE.
也许你不该避开
MAYBE YOU SHOULDN’T HAVE TO, MICHAEL.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!