大战将近结束 托明尼亚军
At the end of the World War
已经逐渐出现劣势
Tomainia weakened.
国内爆发了革命 尽管它的外交官
Revolution had broken out,
为了结束这次战争拚命地活动
her diplomats sued for peace
但是前线的托明尼亚军
while Tomainia’s army fought on,
却是坚信他们有巨大的威力
confident its war machine
足可以摧毁敌军
would smash the enemy’s lines.
因而仍在继续作战
Big Bertha, able to fire 100 miles,
为了震慑敌人
was to make its appearance on the Western Front,
西部战线上第一次使用了
and strike terror
射程达100英里的大炮胖蓓塔
into the enemy.
目标是前方距此75英里处的
75 miles away was her target:
巴黎圣母院
the cathedral of Notre-Dame.
射程95.452
Range: 95,452.
预备
Stand clear!

Fire!
喂 把炮栓预备好
Stand by your trigger!
改正射程为95.455
Range correction: 95,455.

Breach secured.
准备完了
Stand clear.
预备 放
Ready… Fire!
不发火的炮弹 查一查吧 去
Defective shell. We’ll examine it.
检查炮弹的引信
Check the fuse.
是 引信
Yes, the fuse.
危险 快回来
Look out! Run!
这是干什么
What’s that?
-空袭 -他们想炸毁胖蓓塔
-Air raid. -After Big Bertha.
用高射炮打它
The anti-aircraft gun!
快开炮
To the gun!
喂 你在干什么
Have you gone crazy?
下来
Come down!
胡搞了些什么 你神经错乱啦
What do you think you’re doing? Have you gone crazy?
他说敌军冲上来啦 请部队全部出动
Sir, the enemy have broken through. Every man to the front.
炮兵集♥合♥
Muster the gun crew!
每个人都要带上手榴弹
Get your hand grenades, soldiers.
你拿到手榴弹了么
Where’s your hand grenade?
给他一个
Give him one.
快动啊
Keep moving. Come along, hurry up!
我问一下 这怎么使
Pardon me, but to work this…
拉开保险栓 数到第十个数的时候
Pull the pin, count to ten
就把它抛出去
and throw it!
喂 快来
Let them have it!
什么时候啦 你还挠痒痒
This is no time to scratch.
混♥蛋♥ 你打起精神
Pull yourself together.
拿起枪来
Take this.
准备冲锋
Forward!
好 都排好
Fall in!
喂 你也赶快来
Hey you, come on!
立正
Order arms!
准备出击
Prepare to attack.
前进
Forward!
啊 你们都在这儿哪
There you are.
是敌人 我们抓住他
The enemy! Come on, let’s get him!
您好 我可以进来么
May I come in, sir?
-你是谁 -咱们是一伙的
-Who is it? -Friend.
-你是哪个部队的 -第21炮兵队
-What division? -21st artillery, sir.
你使这个干 我出去一趟就回来
Take this and keep firing. I’ll be back.
救命啊 快来救命啊
Comrade! Help!
你怎么啦
What is it?
我不能动啦 你把我扶到飞机上去吧
I’m exhausted. Quick, help me to my plane.
谢谢您 凭您这个功劳
Thank you. I’ll see you
一定会得到托明尼亚国十字勋章啊
get the Tomainian Cross for this.
没什么 这是分内事嘛
Only too willing to oblige, sir.
你是我的救命恩人哪 谢谢你
You saved my life. Thank you.
给你束上带子吧
I’ll strap you in.
不行 我一个人无论如何
I can’t make it
也不能驾驶
alone.
你也上来吧
You’ll have to stay with me.
你会驾驶
Can you fly?
不会
I can try.
你赶快让我抓住舵杆 我一点儿力气也没有
Lift my hand to the stick. I haven’t the strength.
守住这挺机♥枪♥
Take charge of that gun!
敌人上来啦 把油门打开
The enemy! Quick, lift my hand to the throttle.
我们正好比他们快了一步
We’ll fool ’em!
你带着这些重要文件
Hold on to these dispatches.
你如果能把这些文件交给 修美罗菲尔将军
If we get them to General Schmelloffel,
托明尼亚还能打胜
Tomainia may yet win.
我一阵阵地神志昏迷
I’m going to faint.
你可要打起精神来
Don’t say that.
对不起
Sorry.
这是到了什么地方
Where am I?
你不知道么
Don’t you know me?
不知道怎么回事儿 我觉得舒服多了
Yes, I feel better now.
好像血液往头上集中似的
The blood’s returning to my head.
下边的情况怎么样
What’s below?
太阳
The sun?
太阳在下面放射光芒呢
Shining upwards.
真奇怪 盖斯(油门)呢
Strange. How’s the gas?
搞的我整晚上都睡不好
Kept me awake all night.
我不是问那个盖斯
No,
我问的是盖斯林(汽油)
the gasoline in the tank!
差不多光啦
Almost empty.
快到了吧 现在几点
We must be nearly there. What time is it?
大概是差一分十二点
Approximately one minute to twelve.
真奇怪
Strange.
好像重力法则没用啦
We seem to be defying the laws of gravity.
给我水 我快要晕过去啦
Water. Quick, I’m going to faint.
请你等一等
Wait a while.
你要是晕过去那可糟啦
We’ll get into trouble if you faint any more.
拿着
Just hold it.
我想我 现在
I think I… Now…
拿着
Take it!
出错了
Something’s wrong.
我喝不着
I can’t reach it.
没水了
It’s all gone.
怎么啦
What’s the matter?
带子束得太紧啦
Belt too tight.
那么 松一松吧
Loosen it.
我在尽力松开
I’m trying to!
我们是头朝下哪
We’re upside down.
怪不得
I know it!
把舵杆给我
The stick!
不行啊
Impossible.
啊 完啦 汽油光了
There it goes. We’re out of gas.
这回我们等死吧
Well, I suppose this is the end. Cigarette?
不要
Not now!
那么 剩下的用不着啦
I shan’t need this any more.
今天是几儿
What month is it?
哦 四号♥ 眼下正是托明尼亚的春季
April. Spring in Tomainia.
希尔达现在一定在院子里
Hilda will be in the garden,
收拾水仙哪
tending the daffodils.
她非常喜欢水仙
How she loves daffodils!
舍不得掐一枝
She’d never cut them for fear of hurting them.
谁要掐一枝水仙 就像要了她的命一般
It was like taking a life to cut a daffodil.
啊 可爱的希尔达呀
Sweet, gentle Hilda.
她心地是那么善良
A beautiful soul.
她心地是那么善良
She loved animals, and little children, too.
着陆啦 文件呢
We’ve landed! Dispatches!
我的战友你在哪儿
Comrade, where are you?
重要文件呢 在哪儿
The dispatches… Where are they?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!