我心狂野
恐怖角
南 北卡罗莱纳州边界的某处
喂 赛勒 等等
Hey, Sailor, wait!
我有话对你说
I got something for you.
玛丽叶塔告诉我
Marietta tells me you were trying to
-你刚才在厕所里对她动手动脚 -妈的…
fuck her in the toilets. -Oh, man …
你这个变♥态♥佬 连你马子的老妈都想上
You crazy bad boy, trying to fuck your girl’s mama!
你那小娘们对此会有何感想
Tell me; how does that little cunt Lula feel about that?
知道吗…
You know …
玛丽叶塔刚给我这个 让我宰了你
Marietta gave me this to kill you.
然后还答应把那小婊♥子♥给我
And then she said I’d be able to fuck Lula …
匹迪惩教所
22个月零18天后
-喂 -露拉在吗
Hello …? -Is Lula there?
你是谁
Who is this?
赛勒·瑞普利
Sailor Ripley.
我能跟露拉说话吗
Can I … talk to Lula?
你休想
There’s no way in hell!
-你如果想见她 就是找死 -什么
If you even think about seeing Lula, you’re dead. -What?
我说得很明白 以后别再打电♥话♥来
You heard me. And don’t you ever call here again!
妈妈
Mama?
你清楚刚才是谁的电♥话♥
You know who that was.
你也清楚你不能见他
And you know you aren’t,
我老实告诉你 从今往后
and I mean are not gonna see him ever.
不许你再见到他
End of story!
去你的
Like hell!
露拉
Lula!
-赛勒 -我的小花生米
Sailor! -Peanut!
嗨 宝贝
Hey baby!
我给你准备了一个惊喜
I’ve got a surprise for you!
我的蛇皮夹克 谢了 亲爱的 我有没有告诉你
Hey, my snakeskin jacket! Thanks, baby! Did I ever tell you
这件夹克代表我对个人自♥由♥的信仰
that this jacket is a symbol of my belief in personal freedom?
你讲过9999次啦
About 50,000 times.
我在恐怖角订了房♥ 猜猜有什么好事
I got us a room at the Cape Fear. And guess what?
飓风酒吧里来了疯力乐队
“Powermad” is at the “Hurricane”!
开车吧
Stab it and steer!
老天 赛勒宝贝 你可真不简单
Jeez Lou-eez, Sailor, you are something else …
我15岁时 妈妈对我说我
When I was 15, my mama told me
很快我就会对性感兴趣
that pretty soon I’d be starting to think about sex,
在我尝试这种事之前 应该告诉她一声
and that I should tell her before I did anything about it.
可我记得你说过你的”苟”叔叔
But I thought you told me your uncle Pooch
在你13岁那年强♥奸♥了你
raped you when you was 13?
是的
True.
“苟”叔叔不是我亲叔叔
Uncle Pooch wasn’t really an uncle.
他是我爸的生意伙伴
He was a business partner of my daddy’s.
妈妈从来不知道我跟他的事
Mama never knew ’bout me and him …
这是肯定的
that’s for damn sure.
知道吗 你是个蠢货
You know what? You’re a pumpkin.
天啊 给我滚出去
Oh, my God! Get out!
普奇叔叔3个月后死于车祸
Uncle Pooch died in a car crash 3 months later,
当时他在莫特尔海滩度假
on holiday in Myrtle Beach.
那地方车祸多得离奇
They still got way too much traffic there.
你有没发现最近交通越来越拥挤
Have you been noticin’ the buildup in traffic?
又来了
Here she goes again.
对不起 赛勒
I’m sorry, Sailor,
可臭氧层正在慢慢消失
but that ozone layer is disappearin’.
总有一天早上 太阳升起来后
One of these mornings, the sun’s gonna
就会像一束X光 把地球烧出个洞来
burn a hole clean through the earth like an electrical X-ray.
这种事是不会发生的 宝贝
That won’t happen, honey.
起码在咱们这辈子不会 要真到了那时
At least not in our lifetime. And by then,
大家会开著别克到月球去
they’ll be driving Buicks to the moon.
你还好吧 亲爱的
You OK, honey?
那女人的笑声让我觉得好恐怖
That woman’s laugh creeps me out.
我好像在哪听过
Like something I’ve heard before.
像恶邪女巫在笑
Sounded like the Wicked Witch.
我倒觉得那只是个开心的老太婆
Just sounded like an old gal having a good time to me.
准备好去跳舞了吗
You ready to go dancing?
我随时都能去跳
I’m always ready to dance.
但要先亲一个 一个就好
But I need my kiss first. Just one!
如果你不帮我阻止这件事 我就自己去请杀手
I’m gonna hire me a hit man, if you don’t help me stop this thing.
我要打电♥话♥找马切罗·桑托斯
I’m going to call Marcello Santos.
玛丽叶塔 我会帮你的
Marietta, I am gonna help you.
所以别做得傻事
So don’t get carried away.
你不会真的想让桑托斯一伙插手吧
You don’t want to bring Santos and his bunch into this.
你嫉妒他 因为他对我余情未了
You’re just jealous of him ’cause he’s still sweet on me.
你还和他见面
You been seeing him again?
我的天
Oh my God,
我真不敢相信
I don’t believe this!
强尼·费拉加特
Johnnie Farragut …
你竟然信不过你的玛丽叶塔
who doesn’t even trust his very own Marietta?
好吧 对不起 亲爱的
Alright, I’m sorry honey, but …
我太爱你了
I just love you,
才会心生妒忌
and it just brings out …
老天 我恨自己这么善妒
That ugly jealous side, I hate it, God!
别用舌头 我涂了唇膏
No tongue! My lipstick.
亲爱的 不要再为我担心
Sweetheart, I want you to stop worrying about me,
还是考虑怎么把露拉那个杀人犯 手里救出来
and start worryin’ about how to get Lula from that murderer.
慢著 亲爱的
Honey, wait a minute now;
赛勒不是杀人犯
Sailor ain’t no murderer.
听我说 不要老对他有成见
Now listen to me! You gotta get off that kick.
据我所知 赛勒在被牵涉进
As far as I know, Sailor was all clean before he got involved in
和露拉有关的那件事之前 是清白的
in that event with Lula.
而且他当时想保护她
And even there, he was trying to protect her.
李蒙那个疯子是带着刀子袭击他们的
That crazy Bob Ray Lemon was comin’ at them with a knife.
他很可能会杀了他们俩 你该感谢他才对
He could’ve killed both of them. You ought to be thankin’ him!
我不知道自己干嘛对你说这些
I don’t know why I’m telling you this.
你当时在场 这件该死的事你亲眼见到
You were there, you saw the whole damned thing!
难道不是吗
Didn’t you?
赛勒小子
Sailor boy!
你想不想…
How’d you like
和露拉的妈妈玩玩
to fuck Lula’s mama?
不…伯母…
No … ma’am …
-我敢肯定不想 -可露拉的妈妈想和你玩
I sure don’t. -Lula’s mama would like to fuck you.
弗琴太太 我想你非常需要杯咖啡醒醒酒
Mrs. Fortune, I really think you need a cup of coffee.
也许我当时是在场
Maybe I was there.
可我什么也没看到
But I didn’t see anything at all.
我只知道那个败类…
All I know is, is that trash,
他空手活活打死了一个人
he killed a man with his bare hands,
那双手很可能就在打我的坏主意
hands that are probably all over my baby right now!
亲爱的 冷静点
Oh, honey, settle down.
没事了 别激动
It’s all right, come on now.
没事了
It’s alright.
听我说 我也希望露拉幸福
Now listen, I want what’s best for her too.
我会尽我所能带她回家 好吗
I’ll do everything I can to bring her back home, OK?
宝贝 别折腾 我还有一个脚趾没涂
Baby, quit bouncing. I got one more toe to do.
咱们去跳舞吧 小心肝
Let’s go dancing, Peanut!
我已经整装待发
I’m ready.
但我们最好小心点
But we better be careful.
妈妈肯定会叫强尼·费拉加特跟踪我们
Mama’s gonna have Johnnie Farragut after us.
他可是个有头脑的侦探 知道多有头脑吗
He’s one clever detective. You know how clever?
-怎么个有头脑法 -他有一次告诉我
How clever? -He told me once,
他能在华盛顿找到一个诚实的人
he could find an honest man in Washington.
再等两分钟 指甲油马上就干
I just want two more moments, then my toes will be dry.
-有件事我一直想不透 宝贝 -什么事
One thing puzzles me, sugar. -What’s that?
你己经20岁了
You’re 20 years old.
难道没想过为什么你妈不让我们 在一起
Ain’t you ever curious as to why your mama wants to keep us apart ?
我告诉你好了 露拉
I’ll tell you, Lula …
不光是因为我杀了李蒙
it’s more than me killing Bob Ray Lemon.
也许是我妈关心我有点过了头
Maybe my mama cares for me just a little too much.
对 也许是
Yeah, maybe.
我只是想给你一个告别之吻
I just want to kiss you goodbye.
因为你对露拉妈妈的底细知道太多

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
前一篇文章洛丽塔(1997)
下一篇文章终极天将
一个人,一本书,一部电影,还是一段音乐 ♪ ♩ ♫ ♬ 在世界的某个角落, 总有什么能触动你的心灵; 在世界的某个角落, 总有和你一样的人。

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!