我发誓
I swear to God.
-求你了 -你这么害怕干吗
– Please. – Why are you so scared?
我不想死
I don’t wanna die.
不想
No?
我看你也不想活啊
Don’t seem like you wanna live either.
想死还是想活
So which one is it?
想死还是想活
Which one is it?
你已经养成习惯
You see, it’s the habit of living
害怕失去了而已
that you’re scared of losing. That’s all.
快点把工具
Now, pick the fucking tools up
都放到托盘里 照做
and put ’em in the tray like I asked you.

Yeah.
够了 过来
That’s enough. Now come over here.
放进微波炉
Now we’re gonna put it in the microwave.
别动
Now, don’t move.
这台电脑有那份报告吗
Is this the only computer that’s got this report?

Yeah.
不是你家里那台
Not the one at your house?
不是 你骗谁呢 哥们
No. Wha-who do you think this is gonna fool, man?
是个人都能看出来这是有人放的火
Everyone’s gonna know this is arson.
不不 我不觉得
No, no, it don’t look like arson to me.
看上去挺像自杀的
Looks like suicide.
你心底也希望如此 对吧
Deep down that’s what you want, isn’t it?

Yeah.
我能抽一根吗
Can I have one?
抽吧
Sure, go ahead.
如果我要失去你
If I’m gonna lose you, it’s gonna be
肯定是因为我做的事 不是因为我骗了你
because of what I did, not because I lied to you.
如果我愿意让你骗我 你会留下吗
If I give you this lie, will you stay?
如果我留下 你就知道是什么谎言了
Well, if I stay, you’ll learn it.
我们说过不论如何
Well, I guess that’s what we meant
都会生死相随的
when we said for better or for worse.
这可能会更糟糕
It’s gonna get worse than this.
爸爸
Daddy.
留下吧
Please say you’ll stay.
不论我做什么 都是因为我爱你
Whatever I do, it’s because I love you, I’ll say that.
宝贝 看着我
Baby, look at me.
你做什么事我都会原谅你的
There is nothing you could do I won’t forgive you for.
不会的
Yeah, there is.
爸爸
Daddy.
我去看看儿子
I wanna be with my son.
我们找到的比这个还大吗
Do you think ours is as big as that one?
不知道 可能吧
I don’t know. Might be bigger.
我们明天得把它挖出来
We need to dig him up tomorrow.
我们可以开工 但有很多活呢
Well, we can start, but that’s gonna be a lot of work.
我不怕
I ain’t scared of work.
我们把它藏哪呢
Where should we hide him?
畜棚
At the barn.
不行 别人会去那找的
No, people will look there.
我们挖个洞穴吧
Maybe we should dig a cave.
都可以呀 小子
Whatever you want, buddy.
伊芙琳·达顿
在此结识上帝
1997年3月30日
知道吗
You know,
大多数父亲不用
most fathers don’t have to…
不用埋两次的
Don’t have to do this twice.
反正都埋了 我找个人来陪你 宝贝
Since I do, I thought I’d bring you some company, sweetheart.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!