-你会做什么 -奶酪盘
– What can you make? – Cheese plate.
好吧 我有个主意
All right, I got an idea.
你想去看看牛仔们晚饭吃什么吗
You wanna go see what the cowboys are having for supper?
好啊
Sure.
泰特在哪
Where’s Tate?
他在农场
He’s at the ranch.
-我爷爷呢 -在这 亲爱的
– Where’s my grandfather? – Right here, darling.
你在啊
There you are.
对 女士 我就在这
Yes, ma’am, here I am.
给 试着吃点 好吗
Here, let’s try to eat some more, okay?
又是布丁
Yay, more pudding.
没事的
It’s okay.
给你
Here you go.
为什么医院会给病人吃些
I don’t understand why they feed you things in the hospital
我们不让儿子吃的东西
we won’t let our son eat.
接下来 就让我吃培根
Next thing you know, they’ll be bringing me bacon.
说到儿子 他在哪
Speaking of our son, where is he?
他在农场 宝贝
He’s at the ranch, baby.
你们都能来真是太让人兴奋了
It’s very exciting to have you all here.
为了我信仰的事业 你们奉献了时间
It’s humbling that you would donate your time,
和你们的热情 真是让我受宠若惊
your passion, to the causes I believe in.
这说明你们有同样的信仰
That must mean that you believe in them too.
我向你们保证 无论你们工作多么卖♥♥力
I promise you this, no matter how hard you work,
我都会更卖♥♥力
I’ll work harder.
但竞选只是一个开始
But the campaign is just the beginning.
我们胜出之后 真正的工作才开始
The real work starts after we’ve won
而我将是你们的新检察长
and I’m your new Attorney General.
黄石牧场
杰米 我需要你
Hey, Jamie. I need you.
收到信息给我回电♥话♥ 好吗
Give me a call when you get this, will you?
抱歉又打扰你了 先生 但是
I’m sorry to bother you again, sir, but, uh,
我们需要警长到这里来一趟
we need the sheriff out here.
收到信息后 给我回个电♥话♥好吗
So when you get this, give me a call, will you?
真疼
Ah, it hurts.
帮帮我吧 我还
You gotta help me here. I’m…
我还没准备好
I’m not ready for this.
该死 我还有很多事要做
God damn it, I got too much to do.
我去弄些咖啡喝
I’m gonna get some coffee.
-你要吗 -不用了
You want some? – I’m all right.
好吧
Okay.
你把音乐节开到这来了
Looks like you brought the music festival to me.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!