敌 人 接 近
敌 人 接 近
紧 急 系 统 启 动
紧 急 系 统 启 动
紧 急 系 统 启 动
紧 急 系 统 启 动
紧 急 系 统 启 动
输 入 密 码
允许访问
允许访问
允许访问
允许访问
允许访问
允许访问
禁用 电力
禁用 电力 节
禁用 电力 节点
禁用 电力 节点
禁用 电力 节点
是否确定 是/否
是否确定 是/否
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
错误 应急系统失效
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
供电中断
明天见
See you tomorrow.
我的天
Oh, my God!
我进来了
I’m in.
就快到了
We’re almost there.
长官 你确定行得通吗
Sir, are you sure about this?
我说过不会有事的
I told you, we’re going to be all right.
我知道 长官 只是
I understand, sir. It’s just that…
附近的哨兵可不少
I’m scoping some serious sentinel activity up here.
-林克 -长官
– Link. – Yes, sir?
考虑到你的情况 我并不明白
Given your situation, I can’t say I fully understand your reasons…
你为什么要自愿做我的接线员
for volunteering to operate onboard my ship.
但是 如果你想继续做下去
However, if you wish to continue to do so,
我需要你做一件事
I must ask you to do one thing.
什么事 长官
What’s that, sir?
相信我
To trust me.
是的 长官 我会的
Yes, sir. I will, sir.
-我现在就相信你 长官 -希望如此
– I mean, I do, sir. – I hope so.
把主电源接到硬盘上 准备发射信♥号♥♥
Repatch the main AC to the hard drives and stand by to broadcast.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
还是睡不着吗
Still can’t sleep?
想聊聊吗
You wanna talk?
只是做梦而已
They’re just dreams.
如果你担心什么的话
If you’re afraid of something…
我只希望
I just wish…
我希望我知道该做些什么
I wish I knew what I’m supposed to do.
仅此而已
That’s all.
真希望我知道
I just wish I knew.
她会找你的 别担心
She’s gonna call. Don’t worry.
你们在这儿呢
Here you are.
-准备好了吗 -已经迟了
– Are we ready to go? – We’re already late.
这些地热活动证实了
These geotherms confirm
奥西里斯号♥发来的最新消息
the last transmission of the Osiris.
机器正在向下挖
The machines are digging.
它们要从地表直接挖到锡安去
They’re boring from the surface down to Zion.
-我擦 -这样会避开外♥围♥防线
– Mother… – They’ll avoid the entire perimeter defense.
速度如何
How fast are they moving?
控制中心估测每小时一百米
Control estimates their descent at 100 meters an hour.
-现在有多深了 -接近两千米了
– How deep are they? – Almost 2000 meters.
-奥西里斯号♥的数据呢 -这数据肯定有误
– What about the scans from the Osiris? – They can’t be accurate.
-也许是正确的 -不可能
– They may be. – It’s not possible.
那样的话得有二十五万只哨兵
That’d mean there are a quarter-million sentinels out there.
-没错 -怎么可能
– That’s right. – That can’t be.
为什么不可能
Why not?
锡安的每位居民对应一只哨兵
A sentinel for every man, woman and child in Zion.
听着正像机器的逻辑
That sounds exactly like the thinking of a machine to me.
墨菲斯 你能来真好
Morpheus, glad you could join us.
奈奥比
Niobe.
我向大家道歉 但是想必大家都知道
My apologies to all. But as you are undoubtedly aware
安全的传输地点越来越难找
it’s become increasingly difficult to locate a secure broadcast position.
好地方都被乌贼占据了
Squiddies got our best spots.
主管线上全是它们
Main lines are crawling with them.
如果奈奥比说的没错
And if Niobe’s right,
72小时后会有二十五万只
in 72 hours there’s gonna be a quarter-million more.
我们该怎么办
What are we gonna do about it?
我们服从洛克指挥官的命令
We’re gonna do what Commander Lock ordered us to do.
我们撤回锡安
We’ll evacuate broadcast level and return to Zion.
指挥官有阻止
And does the commander
二十五万只哨兵的计划吗
have a plan for stopping 250,000 sentinels?
他正在拟定战略
A strategy is still being formulated.
当然了
I’m sure it is.
你认为我们该怎么做 墨菲斯
What do you think we should do, Morpheus?
-我们应该按照命令 -怎么了
– We should proceed as ordered… – What is it?
我不知道
I don’t know.
但是 我需要请你们中的一位帮忙
however, I must ask one of you for help.
有人与我信念相同
Some of you believe as I believe,
有人则不同
some of you do not.
相同的人 应该知道这场战争即将结束
But those of you that do know we are nearing the end of our struggle.
预言很快就会实现 但是在那之前
The prophecy will be fulfilled soon. But before it can be…
需要先请示先知
the Oracle must be consulted.
如果现在返回充电
If we return and recharge now…
我们可以在36小时内回来
we can be back in 36 hours,
那时机器离我们还远
well before the machines reach this depth.
你知道你在要求什么吗
Do you understand what you’re asking?
我在要求一艘船停在这里
I am asking that one ship remain here in our place…
以防先知联♥系♥我们
just in case the Oracle should attempt to contact us.
胡扯 你要有个人违抗直接命令
Bullshit. You’re asking one of us to disobey a direct order.
没错
That’s right, I am.
但大家都清楚 我们之所以在这
But we well know that the reason most of us are here…
正是因为我们的叛逆精神
is because of our affinity for disobedience.
那如果等你回到锡安
What happens when you get back to Zion…
指挥官要把你关起来 你又该怎么办
and the commander throws you in the stockade?
他不会的
He won’t.
该死的 墨菲斯 你真是永远都不会变
Goddamn it, Morpheus, you ain’t never gonna change.
我要留下来 看洛克[锁]怎么收拾你
Shit, I’ll do it just to see what Deadbolt does to you.
给你36个小时
You got 36 hours.
我找尼奥
I’m looking for Neo.
-没听说过 -我有东西给他
– Never heard of him. – I have something for him.
一份礼物
A gift.
是他给了我自♥由♥
You see, he set me free.
知道了 滚吧
Fine, whatever. Now piss off.
-那是谁 -你怎么知道有人来过
– Who was that? – How did you know someone was here?
他给你留了这个
He gave you this.
他说你给了他自♥由♥
He said you set him free.
没事吧 长官
Is everything all right, sir?
会议结束了 快准备撤离
The meeting is over. Retreat to your exits.
-特工来了 -特工
– Agents are coming. – Agents?
快走
Go.
几位好啊
Hiya, fellas.
-是他 -系统里的另类
– It’s him. – The anomaly.
-要上吗 -当然
– Do we proceed? – Yes.
-他仍然只是 -凡人而已
– He is still… – Only human.
升级了嘛
Upgrades.
-一切按计划进行 -没错
– That went as expected. – Yes.
跟以前一模一样
It’s happening exactly as before.
也不尽然
Well, not exactly.
-刚怎么回事 -我也不知道 长官
– What happened back there, Link? – I can’t figure it out, sir.
特工突然出现了
Agents just came out of nowhere.
然后出现了奇怪的代码 从没见过的加密方式
Then the code got all weird. Encryption I’ve never seen.
-尼奥还好吗 -哪是还好 你真该看看他
– Is Neo okay? – Okay? Shit, well guess you should’ve seen him.
他现在在哪

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!