I am rescinding my permission to be quoted—
我相信法学院教了第一修正案
I’m sure they covered the First Amendment in law school.
我不需要你的许可
I don’t need your permission.
我当时很生气
Listen… I was angry.
我说的那些都是气话
The things I said weren’t true.
我说的一些违反了委托律师特权的话
Some things I said violate attorney-client privilege.
我可能会被吊销律师执照
I could be disbarred…
也可能会被赶出家门
I could be disowned…
这不仅伤害了我 也伤害了我的家人
This doesn’t just hurt me– this hurts my family,
伤害了我姐
this hurts my sister
多么可爱的女人啊
Oh yeah, what a lovely woman—
-我兄弟 -凶手吗
– My brother– The killer?
你是指那个兄弟吗
You mean that brother?
可能会破坏我的家庭
My family could be ruined.
你父亲的农场不是帝国 杰米
Your father’s ranch isn’t a kingdom, Jamie.
他不是国王
And he isn’t a king.
至于你
And you…
为了帮你父亲改写规则
Running for an office that allows you
而竞选检察长
to rewrite the rules to your father’s liking?
你的家人活该失去一切
Your family deserves to lose everything.
我能亲手夺走你们这一切
I can’t tell you the pleasure it gives me
这种快乐真的难以言喻
to be the one taking it.
谁都不该拥有这么多土地
No man should have this much land.
这里应该变成公园或者限猎区
It should be a park or a game preserve.
等我报道以后 也许有这个可能
And when I’m done, maybe it will.
我♥操♥
Oh, fuck…
妈的 杰米 操
Oh, what the fuck, Jamie? Fuck!
真是操了
Fuck fuck fuck!

Fuck!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
对不起
I’m sorry!
对不起 对不起
I’m sorry, I’m sorry.
对不起 对不起 不
I’m sorry, I’m sorry… No…
怎么了
What happened?
杰米 怎么了
Jamie, what happened?
我不知道 我就…
I don’t know what happened. It just…
乱套了
All went wrong.
我们该怎么办
What do we do?
我找你父亲谈谈
Let me talk to your father.
不不 里普 不
No, no. Rip, no.
-我不为你工作 -好
– I don’t work for you. – Yeah…
我不为你工作
I don’t work for you.
我知道 好
I know, okay.
如果你告诉他 他就成了谋杀案的从犯
If you tell him, then he’s an accessory to murder.
现在唯一的罪犯是我
Right now, the only person accountable person is me.
我们得保持现状
We need to keep it that way.
杰米 我只是个牧人
Jamie, I’m just a wrangler.
凯斯接替了我
Kayce has my job.
里普 求你了
Rip, please…
作为朋友
As a friend.
我一直平等待你
I’ve always treated you like an equal.
像朋友一样
Like a friend.
没错
Yeah… You have.
当时感觉都不像我的手
It didn’t even feel like my hands.
感觉我在俯瞰一切
It was like… like I was above, watching it.
我不知道该怎么办
And I don’t know what to do.
好吧 待在这里 别动
Okay, alright. Listen, just…stay here. Don’t move.
跟往常一样努力工作啊
Working hard as usual, I see.
分我点活 里普 我愿意干
Give me something to do, Rip, I’ll do it.
有事让你做
I got something for you.
我是说农场的活
I meant ranch work.
你只要开车就行 沃克
All I need you to do is drive a car, Walker.
你能帮我开车吗
Can you drive a car for me?
当然 里普
Yeah, I can drive a fucking car for you, Rip.
谢谢
Thank you.
杰米 真到了那时候
You know Jamie, at some point,
唯一摆脱困境的方法就是让你消失
the only way to get rid of the mess is to get rid of you.
别逼我这么做
Don’t put me in that position.
上那辆车 跟我来 快点
Go jump in that car, and follow me. Come on.
你能帮忙吗
Can you help?
我才不碰呢
I ain’t fucking touching that thing.
继续吧
Go on.
吉米
Jamie?
她手♥机♥呢
Where’s her phone?
给我
Give it to me.
走吧
All right. Let’s go.
这是谁的车
Say, whose car is this?
没谁 上车
It’s nobody’s. Get in.
你让我成了谋杀案从犯 是不是 里普
You just made me an accessory to murder, didn’t you, Rip?
什么叫从犯
What do you mean “Accessory”?
租车上又没有我们的指纹
Our prints aren’t in that rental car.
我又没把皮艇
I didn’t load a kayak
还有一大堆破玩意装上皮卡
and a bunch of other shit in the back of a pickup.
是你
You did.
操♥你♥妈♥
Motherfucker…
这是为了闭上你的臭嘴
That’s to keep your whining mouth shut.
你想离开农场 没问题
You want off this ranch? You got it.
等我们回去 我亲自开车
When we get back I’ll drive your ass
送你去火车站
to the train station myself.
不用你开车送我
You ain’t fuckin’ drivin’ me anywhere.
我自己从农场走
I’ll walk from the ranch.
不行 我要亲眼看着你离开这个州
No, I want to watch you leave this state.
看着我 混♥蛋♥ 我要看着你离开
Look at me motherfucker. I want to see it.

All right, stop.
停停停
Stop, stop, stop.
怎么了
What’s the matter?
对不起 我做不到
I’m sorry. I can’t do this.
你能 你能离开吗
Can you, um… Can you leave, please?
为什么
I don’t understand.
如果我做错了什么
Look, if I did something wrong.
不是因为你 我想要一个了结
It’s not you. I just, I… I just needed closure.
看起来不像啊
Doesn’t look like you want closure.
他是坏人吗
He a bad man?
不 他是好人
No. He’s a good man.
只是做了些坏事
He’s just done some bad things.
谁没有呢
Who hasn’t?
他会伤我的心
He’s gonna break my heart.
还有我儿子的心
And my son’s.
我知道
I know it.
我觉得你的心已经伤透了
I think your heart is broken already.
是你自己伤的
You’re the one breaking it.
我没资格说这些 但是
It’s not my place to say, but…
如果一个东西要死 就让它死吧
If a thing is gonna die, it’s gonna die.
但为了不让自己看着它死去而受罪
But to kill it so you don’t have to go through the pain
因此杀了它
of watching it die?
那它死了 你也成了凶手
Well, now it’s dead and you’re the killer.
你要受两回罪
You suffer twice.
伤人心的是你 莫妮卡
You’re the one breaking hearts, Monica.
如果造成永久性残疾
If you’re permanently incapacitated,
在你将要心脏停搏的时候
you have the option of ordering medical staff to not resuscitate,
可以拒绝让医护人员进行心肺复苏
should you go into cardiac arrest.
签吧 吉米
Sign it, Jimmy.
往后四十年都躺床上多难受啊
You don’t want to be strapped to a bed for the next 40 years.
你晚到了 所以最后上
You’re a late entry, so you go last.
好号♥码
Good number.
好运
Good luck.
那就是牛仔浪妹
That’s a buckle bunny.
竞技赛中勾搭牛仔的女孩
大山对决
你前面还有三个人
You got three before you.
看着我
Look at me.
如果出了什么事

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!