主演 奥黛丽·赫本 弗雷德·阿斯泰特
我爱你的俏脸
I love your funny face
片名 甜姐儿
你阳光的俏脸
Your sunny, funny face
你不仅美丽 更加可爱
For you’re a cutie with more than beauty
你个性丰富
You’ve got a lot of personality-N-T
让空气中都充满笑意
You fill the air with smiles
绵延百里
For miles and miles and miles
你虽不是蒙娜丽莎
Though you’re no Mona Lisa
但你阳光的俏脸
For worlds I’d not replace
却是无可替代
Your sunny, funny face
你让我的生活多姿多彩
You’ve made my life so glamorous
别怪我如此多情
You can’t blame me for feeling amorous
感觉如此美妙…
Oh, ‘s wonderful, ‘s marvelous…
优秀杂♥志♥
毕小姐 早
Good morning, Miss Prescott.
毕小姐 早
Good morning, Miss Prescott.
听着
Now hear this.
这一♥期♥我不能这样子发行
I simply cannot release this issue the way it is.
《优秀》创刊60年
In the 60 years of QUALITY magazine,
这期最差劲
this hits rock bottom.
若我通过它 便有负美国的女性
If I let this go through, I will have failed the American woman.
毕小姐 别这样说
Oh, no, Miss Prescott, don’t say that!
美国女性光着身子站着
The great American woman who stands out there naked
等着我提点她们该穿什么衣服
waiting for me to tell her what to wear.
这个没有启示
It doesn’t speak.
若我觉得它不行 对谁也是不行
And if it won’t speak to me, it won’t speak to anyone.
一本杂♥志♥要像一个人
A magazine must be like a human being.
若它进入家中就要有所贡献
If it comes into the home, it must contribute.
不能毫无建树的
It just can’t lie around.
一本杂♥志♥一定要有…
A magazine must have…
内涵和气派
Blood and brains and bozazz.
这只是纸张
This is just paper,
寄纸张给美国女性
and if I send paper to the American woman,
会令她们失望
I will have let her down!
毕小姐 不要这样说
Oh, no, Miss Prescott, you mustn’t say that!
不错 没落 沉闷
Yes! “D” for down! “D” for dreary!
枯燥和令人沮丧 忧郁和无生气
“D” for dull and for depressing, dismal and deadly!
-什么 -这就是了 这就是我们的主题
-What? What? -Here it is! Here is our theme!
这就是我们的答案 粉红色
Here is our answer! Pink!
这个 太…姑娘们 姑娘们
It is, too…Girls, girls, girls, girls.
梅丽莎 把这个交给所有设计师 我就要用这个
Melissa, take this to all the designers. I want dresses made up
粉红色做裙子
in exactly this shade of pink.
贝丝 拿这个给戴启成
Babs, take this round to Kaiser Delmont.
我要皮鞋和丝♥袜♥都用这个颜色
I want shoes and stockings in exactly this color.
罗拉 所有东西都用粉红色
Laura, everything goes pink!
全本杂♥志♥和全国都要用粉红色
I want the whole issue pink! I want the whole country pink!
丽缇 写篇稿
Lettie, take an editorial!
致美国的女性…
To the women of America…
不 改做 致各地的女性
No. Make it to the women everywhere.
赶走黑色 烧掉蓝色
Banish the black, burn the blue
埋藏米色
and bury the beige.
从此以后 小姐们…
From now on, girls…
想着粉色 当你置办夏装时
Think pink! Think pink when you shop for summer clothes
想着粉色 如果你想着那小事
Think pink! Think pink if you want that quelque chose
红色死了 蓝色结束了 绿色消失了 棕色禁止了
Red is dead, blue is through green’s obscene, brown’s taboo
暗紫和深褐根本没门儿
And there is not the slightest excuse for plum or puce
还有黄绿色
or chartreuse
想着粉色 忘记朵儿说的黑色和赭色
Think pink! Forget that Dior says black and rust
想着粉色 谁在乎新造型没有赭色
Think pink! Who cares if the new look has no bust?
现在 我不会告诉女人
Now, I wouldn’t presume to tell a woman
她该怎么思考
what a woman ought to think
但会告诉她 如果要思考 就想着粉色
but tell her if she’s gotta think, think pink!
粉红手袋 粉红鞋子
For bags! Pink for shoes!
狂欢 狂欢 散布消息
Razzle, dazzle, and spread the news
粉色是有生活情趣女士的选择
And pink’s for the lady with joie de vivre!
粉色可以走进千家万户
Pinks for all the family
试试粉红色香波
Try pink shampoo
粉红色牙膏
Pink toothpaste, too
在粉色中游戏 整天处在粉色中
Play in pink, all day in pink
粉红色的欢乐
Pretty gay in pink
潜入粉色中 活在粉色中
Drive in pink, come alive in pink
潜入粉色中
and dive in pink
出去跳舞 记着一件事
Go out dancing but just remember one thing
跳舞时穿着粉色
You can get a little wink if you got a little pink
你会获得青睐
in your swing
想着粉色
Think pink!
想着粉色 这是最时髦的词
Think pink, it’s the latest word, you know
想着粉色
Think pink!
想着粉色 你就是米开朗基罗
Think pink and you’re Michelangelo
感觉如此快乐 心情如此明亮
Feels so gay, feels so bright
过好你的白天黑夜
Makes your day, makes your night
粉色是你现在要换的颜色
Pink is now the color to which you’ve gotta switch
你得更换
To which you gotta switch
一针一线
Every stitch
一针一线都要更换
Every stitch you switch
想着粉色
Think pink!
今后很长一段路都想着粉色
Think pink on the long, long road ahead
上路了
On the road!
想着粉色
Think pink!
想着粉色 世界都是玫瑰红
Think pink and the world is rosy red!
万物都是玫瑰红
Everything’s rosy
地上每样东西 你能想到的每样东西
Everything on the great horizon, everything that you can think
包括厨房♥的水槽
And that includes the kitchen sink
想着粉色
Think pink!
想着粉色
Think pink! Think pink!
想着粉色
Think pink! Think pink!
想着粉色
Think pink!
美琪
Maggie!
-杜维治 我要找你 -太好了 所有东西
-Dovitch, I want to see you. -Wonderful…Everything…
你们回去工作 男士们 男士们 行了
Girls, back to work. Gentlemen, gentlemen, that will do.
铁路局要把一列火车漆成粉红色
The Union Pacific Railroad is going to paint a whole train pink
将它在西北部展出
and send it on a northwest tour.
环球航♥空♥公♥司♥下午会通知我们
The TWA will let me know this afternoon
可否有架粉红飞机
if we can have a pink plane!
两周来我所见的女人都穿粉红色
I haven’t seen a woman in two weeks in anything but pink.
-你又怎样 -我 我可不会出乖露丑
-What about you? -Me? I wouldn’t be caught dead.
我等不及要告诉你我下期的专题
Oh, Dovitch, I can’t wait to tell you about my feature for the next issue.
这是我最新的计划 你会惊讶的
It’s my newest project, and when you hear it, you will drop.
-是什么 -听着
-Now what? -Just you listen.
迪克今早已开始拍照了
Dick Avery started working on the pictures this morning.
他比我们更兴奋 给
He’s more excited about it than any of us. Here it is.
忽视服装的女性的服装
Clothes for the woman who isn’t interested in clothes!
玛莲 给我一个深沉的表情
Marion, give me a long look.
深沉一点
Longer!
再深沉点
Longer!
斯蒂夫 把后灯调低一点
Oh, Steve, tip that back light down a bit, will you?
-对了 -好了
-Right. -Okay.

Hold it, boys.
贝多芬没效 试试勃拉姆斯
Beethoven isn’t working. Try Brahms.
玛莲 我想再来一次
Look, Marion, I’d like to try it again.
看这次可否成功
And this time, let’s see if we can’t get with it.
记着你是个有思想的女人
I mean, keep in mind that you’re a woman who thinks.
这是贝齐的雕刻作品
Now, that is a piece of sculpture by Itsubuchi.
用理解它的眼神看着它
I want you to look at it as if you understand it,
理解的眼神 瞧见了
as if it understands you. See?
那不是我们想着贝齐时
No, Marion, dear, I’m afraid that’s not the way we look
的样子
when we’re thinking of Itsubuchi.
对它作出反应…说出来吧
React to it. Just…Say it.
贝齐
Its-a-boochi!
你不太明白 留心听着
I’m afraid we haven’t quite got it. Now, listen carefully.
你身处现代艺术博物馆

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!