If you get put on your ass out there,
如果你还能动 就赶紧跑出竞技场
if you’re able, get up and get the hell out of the arena.
这些人花钱不是来看你躺在土里的
These people didn’t pay to watch you lay in the dirt.
明白了吗
Understand?
-我有点紧张 -肯定的
– I’m kinda feelin’ nervous. – I bet.
-天啊 -这是竞技赛的一部分
– Jesus Christ. – It’s just a part of rodeo.
瞧他那张脸
Look at his fuckin’ face!
三号♥栏
Chute three.
走吧 吉米 快点
Come on, Jimmy. Come on.
这家伙太他妈大了
That thing’s fuckin’ huge.
来真的了 吉米
This is the real deal, Jimmy.
-快点 上马吧 -天啊
– Come on. Get on here. – Jesus…
像我们教你的那样抓紧索具
Hand in there like we showed you.
收下巴
Hey, tuck your chin.
挺胸夹腿
Stick my chest out. Mash my legs.
使劲祈祷吧 挺住了
Pray like hell and hold on.
111号♥ 准备好了吗
111, you ready?
说话 准备好了吗 吉米
Come on, you ready, Jimmy?
等一会 等一会 等一会
I need a minute. I need a minute. I need a minute.
没时间了
Ain’t got a minute.
看那边拉栏闸的牛仔
Now look at that cowboy pulling the chute gate there,
向他点头示意
give him a nod.
发生了什么事
What just happened?
吉米·哈德森83分
A 83 for Jimmy Hurdstram…
你赢了 牛仔
You just won, cowboy.
那我现在干什么
So, what… what do I do now?
向观众挥手 把帽子扔出去
Wave to the crowd and throw that hat.
厉害啊
Hell of a ride.
我给你拿奖金
Let’s get you paid.
怎么了
What’s wrong?
没什么
Not a thing.
你有洗发水吗
You got shampoo?
里面有刮胡刀吗
Is there a razor in there?
-刮胡刀 -是啊 快点
– Razor? – Yeah. Come on.
-你要用它刮什么 -关你屁事
– What are you shaving with it? – Fuck you care?
这是我的刮胡刀 你的胡子好恶心
It’s my razor. You’ve got a fucking beard.
-我要知道它用来干嘛 -你胡子恶心啊
– I’d like to know where it’s been. – You have a fucking beard, too.
你♥他♥妈♥用什么刮的 操
What the fuck are you shaving with it, goddamnit?
送你了
Keep it.
你们快出去
You boys better clear out.
我在竞技赛时辣椒吃多了
I ate way too much chili at the rodeo.
杰克 我向上帝发誓
Jake, I swear to God,
你最好等我出去再拉
you better wait ’til I get the fuck out of here.
给你们五秒钟 大概三秒钟
You’ve got like, five seconds. Maybe three.
凌晨三点洗澡
Gotta take shower at three in the fucking morning
才能清静点
to have any peace around here.
-快点 操 -先别拉 杰克
– Fuckin’ hurry. Fuck. – Don’t you do it Jake!
翻滚中 是个男孩
It’s turtling! It’s a boy.
天啊 就差一点
Jesus, that was close…
你还活着
Hey. You’re alive.
不会吧
No shit.
可不是吗
Ain’t that the truth.
艾弗丽呢 我想让她看看
Where’s Avery? I just wanna show her.
她走了
She left.
去哪了
Left where?
没说 她拿上东西就走了
Didn’t say. Just grabbed her shit and left.
建议你们等十到十五分钟再进去
Wouldn’t go in there for 10 or 15 minutes if I was you boys.
-你走路姿势都不一样了 -我感觉不一样了
– You’re even walking different. – I felt different.
你轻了10磅
You lost ten pounds.
多好啊 我得来瓶啤酒
I like it. I just need a beer.
不 你得洗个澡
No, you need a fuckin’ bath.
我身上没那么臭啊
I don’t smell that bad.
恶心的家伙
Nasty ass.
再见了 混♥蛋♥们
Adios, assholes.
天啊 离开这里
Jesus boys, it looks like leaving this place
还会传染啊
is getting contagious, huh?
他要去哪
Where’s he going?
我去拿外套
I’ll get my coat.
怎么回事
What’s going on?
他不干了
He’s done.
-谁说的 -我说的
– Says who? – Says me.
-你要带他去哪 -不知道
– Where you takin’ him? – I don’t know.
他说他会送我去火车站
Said he’s gonna take me to the train station.
到时候再看吧
Recon I’ll figure it out from there.
我你去
I’ll take you.
走吧
Come on.
你不知道路 凯斯
You don’t know where it is, Kayce.
我很清楚
I know exactly where it is.
走吧
Come on.
你做了什么
What’d you do?
我说过
I told you.
我不肯做的那些事
It’s what I won’t do.
他让你做了什么
What did he ask you to do?
那是我跟他之间的事
That’s between us.
怀俄明
人类以为自己不是动物
People like to think we ain’t animals.
以为我们已经进化成不同的东西了
Like we’ve evolved into something different.
在监狱生活成长很快 但我们没有
Prison teaches you real quick, we haven’t.
你可以忘记熊 狼 蛇 那些玩意
You can forget bears and wolves, snakes– all that shit.
我们是地球上最可恨的生物
We’re the meanest fucking thing on this planet.
在自然王国的所有动物中
Of all the animals in the kingdom,
我们是最低劣的
we’re the fuckin’ worst.
我知道
Yeah. I know.
我只是想做出一点改变 仅此而已
I’m just trying to do things a little different, that’s all.
我也是
Yeah, me too.
这不是改变
This ain’t different.
你想要改变吗
You want different?
你说话算数吗
What’s your word worth?
以性命担♥保♥
Worth my life.
你向我保证
You give me your word
你不会把在这座农场的所见所闻告诉任何人
that everything you saw and heard on this ranch stays with you.
我就向你保证 下次你来的时候
And I’ll give you my word the next time you come through,
这里由我经营 我会做出改变
I’ll be running it. And I’ll run it different.
随时欢迎你回来
And you’ll be welcomed back anytime.

Yeah.
我应该会离开这里一段时间
I reckon I oughta stay away from here for a while.
这样最好
I’d recommend it.
我不会忘记的
I won’t forget this.
我欠你个人情
I owe you one.
以我的经验
Knowing this world,
你一定会有机会回报我的
I’m sure you’ll get a chance to return the favor.
明天记得穿秋裤 泰特
Wear your long johns tomorrow, Tate.
早上会很冷
It’s gonna be cold in the morning.
已确认死者身份为
The body has been identified
来自纽约的莎拉·阮
as Sarah Nguyen from New York,
她的死警示着这段河流…
and her death serves as a stark reminder of the dangers…
你要不要上楼睡一会
Why don’t you run up stairs. Try and get some sleep.
我太兴奋了 睡不着
I’m too excited to sleep.
我也是 去吧 去
Yeah, me too, now go on. Go.
阮小姐是公园今年的第三名溺水者
Miss Nguyen is the park’s third drowning victim this year,
本年度死亡人数已达七人
and seventh death overall,
为2019年在公园历史中留下了阴暗的一笔
earning 2019 a grim spot in the record book.
谢谢
Thank you for that.
我们会随时通报最新情况
We will of course keep you apprised of the situation.
最新消息…
As new information–
看着我
Look at me.
看着我 儿子
Look at me, son.
这下怎么办
How do we move on from this?
我不知道该怎么办了
I don’t know how to do that.
我别无选择
I had no choice.
永远都有选择
There’s always a choice.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!