骑马去东边的草场看看 凯斯
Ride those east pastures, Kayce.
这么大雨 看看有没有苜蓿冒出来
With all this rain, see if any of that clover came up.
嗯 应该很容易发现
Yeah. It’ll be easy to spot.
你今晚回来吗
You gonna be back by tonight?
放弃一件事很快的 孩子
Doesn’t… Doesn’t take long to quit something, son.
我中午就回来
I’ll be back by noon.
走吧
Let’s go.
来 车里穿吧
Here. You’ll dress in the car.
泰特 泰特 看着我
Tate. Tate. Look at me.
泰特 泰特 行了 没事 没事的
Tate, Tate, stop. It’s okay, it’s okay.
别闹了
Stop.
别说了
Don’t say it.
不用说
I don’t have to.
我没什么好话可以说了
I can’t say it any better than that.
没事的
It’s okay.
继续睡吧 儿子 好吗
Just… Just go back to sleep, son, okay?
黄石
第三季 第一集
照我说的复述就行 明白吗
Exactly as I told you to say it, understood?
明白 相信我
Understood. Trust me.
相信我
Trust me?
他会走进来
He’s gonna walk in here–
不行
Okay, no.
你好 约翰
Hello, John.
莉奈儿
Lynelle.
我不知道从何说起
I, uh… I don’t know where to start.
我知道
I know where to start.
我们有证据表明贝克兄弟用飞机
We had evidence that the Becks used aircraft
在埃米格兰南边89号♥公路旁边毒牛
to poison cattle along the highway 89 corridor south of Emigrant.
根据此信息发出逮捕令
Upon serving a warrant based on that information,
我们发现了绑♥架♥的证据
we discovered additional evidence of a kidnapping–
这些我们都知道 杰米
We know all this, Jamie.
畜牧协会探员有法律义务打击任何犯罪行为
Livestock agents are bound by law to intervene in any active crime.
职责高于管辖范围
That duty supersedes jurisdictional boundaries.
你要反抗吗 约翰
You gonna fight this, John?
我们说错了吗
Are we wrong?
你说的没错 但这并不会改变事情的角度
You’re not wrong. But it doesn’t alter the lens.
不会改变观察的途径和方式
It doesn’t change the way it looks and how it looks–
这才是最重要的 约翰
Is all that matters anymore, John.
六个人死了
Six people died.
门关上了 约翰
The door is closed, John.
实话实说吧
Let’s just be honest.
到时候毯子一拉开
When the blanket gets pulled back on this thing,
全国人♥民♥都知道
and the nation knows that the family member
被绑♥架♥的是你的
that was kidnapped was yours…
这就不像在执法
This stops looking like law enforcement
-而是 -世仇
– and starts looking like… – It looks like a feud.
看起来像是公报私仇
It looks like a gross misuse of power.
我们在这里想破脑袋
We have been sitting here banging our heads against a wall,
也没有想到解决办法
and we don’t have a solution.
我有个办法 莉奈儿
I have a solution, Lynelle.
把毯子留在原处
You leave the blanket right where it is.
我辞去牲畜委员会委员
I’ll resign as Livestock Commissioner
并为我的探员的过激行为负全责
and accept full responsibility for my agents’ overreach.
你就不用盯着了
And you, you stop looking.
放手吧
You let it go.
你就说是民兵和人口走私
You talk about militias and human smuggling
功劳都归你
and you take the credit.
别把我和我的家人扯进来
And you leave me and my family out of it.
我觉得没问题
That cleans things up on my end.
这是州政♥府♥的事 就这么定了
This is a state issue and that’s where I want it to stay.
你们不会插手了吗
And this keeps it a state issue?
是的 我得到了我想要的
It gives me what I need, yes.
很好
Great.
你想过接替的人吗
Have you thought about your replacement?
下周告诉你
Give me till next week.
谢谢你 约翰
Thank you, John.
我不会忘记的
I won’t forget this.
我不会让你忘记的
I won’t let you.
那肯定
I’m sure you won’t.
牲畜委员会委员约翰·达顿和州长
There was a closed door meeting with the Governor,
检察长 联邦官员
the Attorney General, Federal Officials,
进行了一次秘密会议
and Livestock Commissioner John Dutton.
达顿办公室因为在多次枪战中使用暴♥力♥
Now, Dutton’s office is under intense scrutiny
正在接受严格审查
for its use of force in multiple gun battles
你觉得他会有什么下场
How do you think this is gonna work out for him?
取决于他是否像我想的那么聪明
Depends, on whether he’s as smart as I think he is.
我在外面观察过他
I watched him. In a field.
他有尊严 大多数人都没有
He had honor when most wouldn’t.
你什么意思
What are you saying?
也许他不是我们想象中的敌人
I’m saying, maybe he’s not the enemy we think he is.
当两个男人想要一样东西时
When there’s one thing that two men want,
他们要么分享 要么是敌人
they can either share it or be enemies.
你是建议我们分享吗
Are you suggesting we share it?
建议不是我的工作 主席
Suggesting things isn’t my job, Chairman.
而是你的工作
That’s yours.
这边看起来还行
This side looks good.
这边也是
This side too.
把牛赶出去的感觉好吗
You feel good turning cattle back out?
上场雨下完 应该要长苜蓿的
It should have clovered up this last rain.
我觉得我们应该等到七月
I think we ought to wait until July.
我们没有干草了
We’re running out of hay.
喂一夏天牛可不是谋生之道
Feeding cattle all summer is no way to make a living.
我靠 我们就跟以前一样
Shit, we’ll just do it like the old days:
弄个流动炊事车
grab a chuck wagon, bring it out here
照顾它们一夏天
and we’ll babysit ’em all summer long.
这主意其实还行
It’s not the worst idea.
搞什么鬼
The fuck?
他们是谁
Who the fuck are they?
你们迷路了吗
Y’all lost?
有可能
It’s a possibility.
这是天堂谷运动俱乐部吗
Is this part of the Paradise Valley Sporting Club?
在围栏的另一边
Wrong side of that fence.
我说吧
I told you.
你们都住在运动俱乐部吗
You all staying at the Sporting Club?
他们是股东
They own it.
他们是谁
Who are they?
普罗维登斯酒店管理公♥司♥
Providence Hospitality management.
我叫埃利斯·斯蒂尔
I’m Ellis Steele.
我的律所代表市场股票
My firm is representing Market Equities.
我们不懂这玩意
We don’t know what that is.
他们管理度假村
They manage resort properties.
我们为他们的利益着想
We watch out for their interests.
这是你的土地吗
This your land?
不可思议
Incredible.
我还不知道你的名字呢
I didn’t catch your name?
因为我没说
That’s cause I didn’t offer it.
也是
Fair enough.
我们马上就走
We’ll get out of your way.
我能理解你的谨慎
You know, I can understand you being wary,
一群城里人在你的土地上瞎晃
bunch of city folks wandering in your field.
我道歉
I apologize.
来度假村吃晚饭吧 我们请客
Why don’t you come by the resort and have dinner, on us?
毕竟 你们会成为邻居
After all, you’re going to be neighbors,
以和为贵嘛
it’s best if we all get along.
这边 伙计们
We’re going this way, folks.
红色标注的地♥产♥是我们买♥♥的
The properties highlighted in red are the ones we’ve purchased.
多少英亩
How much acreage total?
一万七千多一点
A little over 17,000.
我靠
Damn.
厉害啊 贝丝
Good job, Beth.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!