Labyrinth 1986 魔幻迷宫
享森同仁公♥司♥和卢卡斯 电影有限公♥司♥联合出品
导演:吉姆·享森
领衔主演:戴维·鲍伊
珍妮弗·康奈利
片名:魔幻迷宫
DAVID BOWIE – UNDERGROUND
把孩子给我
Give me the child.
经历数之不尽的 艰难限阻…
Through dangers untold and hardships unnumbered…
我终于到了城♥堡♥ 在格布林鬼城那里…
I have fought my way to the castle beyond the Goblin City…
找回了被你偷走的小孩
to take back the child that you have stolen.
因为我的毅力 同你一样坚韧…
For my will is as strong as yours…
而且我的国度一样的伟大…
and my kingdom is as great…
因为我的毅力同你一样坚韧 我的国度一样的伟大…
For my will is as strong as yours, my kingdom as great…
该死
Damn.
噢 我怎么也记不住这一行
Oh, I can never remember that line.
你的法力并不强过我
“You have no power over me.”
噢 墨林
Oh, Merlin.
噢不 墨林 难以置信已经7点了!
Oh, no, Merlin. I don’t believe it. It’s 7:00!
快点快点
Come on. Come on!
噢那可不是个神话
Oh, it’s not fair!
噢真的
Oh, really.
– 对不起 – 别站在雨里快进来
– I’m sorry. – Don’t stand in the rain. Come on.
好快进去墨林
All right. Come on, Merlin.
– 快点 – 狗不行
– Come on. – Not the dog.
– 但下着这么大雨 – 别废话让它去车♥库♥
– But it’s pouring. – Go on, into the garage.
去吧墨林去车♥库♥去
Go on, Merlin. Go into the garage.

Go.
– 莎拉你迟了一个小时了 – 我说了对不起了
– Sarah, you’re an hour late. – I said I was sorry!
请让我说完
Please let me finish.
– 你♥爸♥爸和我很少出去 – 你每一个周末都出去玩
– Your father and I go out rarely. – You go out every single weekend.
我只是让你代看一下你弟弟 这对你做的事又没有什么影响
I ask you to baby-sit only if it won’t interfere with your plans.
你根本不知道我打算做什么 你根本不曾问过我
You don’t know what my plans are. You don’t even ask me anymore.
我猜你会跟我说你有个约会 如果你有约会我会很高兴
I assume you’d tell me you had a date. I’d like it if you had a date.
– 在你这年纪你应该约会 – 莎拉你回来拉
– You should have dates at your age. – Sarah, you’re home.
– 我们正担心你呢 – 我就不能做什么好事是吗?
– We were worried about you. – I can’t do anything right, can I?
她待我就像个 神话里的可恶的后母
She treats me like a wicked stepmother in a fairy story no matter what I say.
我会跟她谈谈
I’ll talk to her.
经历了未知的危险…
Through dangers untold…
和数不尽的艰辛…
and hardships unnumbered…
我终于到了这里 这个城♥堡♥…
I have fought my way here to the castle…
在格布林鬼城那里…
beyond the Goblin City…
找回了小孩…
to take back the child…
你偷走的那个小孩
that you have stolen.
– 我能跟你谈谈吗? – 没什么好谈的
– Can I talk to you? – There’s nothing to talk about!
快点你们要迟到了
Hurry. You’re gonna be late.
听着我们喂过了托比 已经把他放到床上了
Listen, we fed Toby and put him to bed.
我们现在得离开了 我们会在半夜里回来
We do have to leave now, but we’ll be back around midnight.
你真的想同我谈谈是吗?
You really wanted to talk to me, didn’t you?
还是把门关上吧
Practically broke down the door.
兰斯洛特
Lancelot!
有人又到过我的屋 碰过我的东西
Someone has been in my room again.
讨厌讨厌!
I hate that. I hate it!
我恨你我恨你
I hate you. I hate you!
帮帮我 把我从这个该死的地方带走
Someone save me, take me away from this awful place!
想要什么? 你想听故事吗?
What do you want? You want a story, huh?
好吧
Okay.
从前有一个 漂亮的小女孩…
Once upon a time there was a beautiful, young girl…
她的继母总是让她留在家里看孩子
whose stepmother always made her stay home with the baby.
这个小孩被宠坏了 什么都想要…
The baby was a spoiled child and wanted everything for himself…
而这个小女孩简直就是个奴隶
and the young girl was practically a slave.
但是没人知道…
But what no one knew…
格布林鬼城的国王爱上了这个女孩…
was that the king of the goblins had fallen in love with the girl…
并且给了她一些魔力
and he had given her certain powers.
这样一天晚上…
So one night…
当这个小孩虐待她的时候…
when the baby had been particularly cruel to her…
她召唤了妖精来帮她
she called on the goblins for help.
听着
Listen.
“快说那些话”妖精们说
“Say your right words,” the goblins said.
“我们会把孩子带到格布林鬼城…
“And we’ll take the baby to the Goblin City…
你就自♥由♥了”
and you will be free. ”
但是女孩知道 格布林鬼城的国王…
But the girl knew that the king of the goblins…
会永远永远把孩子留在城♥堡♥里…
would keep the baby in his castle forever and ever and ever…
并且把他变成个妖精
and turn it into a goblin.
因此女孩被默默地折磨着…
So the girl suffered in silence…
直到一天晚上 当她经受一整天的家务活的劳累…
until one night, when she was tired from a day of housework…
之后又被后母的尖刻的言语所伤…
and she was hurt by the harsh words of her stepmother…
她再也不能忍♥受了
and she could no longer stand it…
噢 好吧
Oh, all right!
别闹了 来吧
Knock it off. Come on.
住口
Stop it!
我会这样说
I’ll say the words.
不 我不会 我不会这么说
No, I mustn’t. I mustn’t say.
我希望…
I wish…
我希望…
I wish.
– 她就要说了 – 说什么?
– She’s going to say it. – Say what?
– 闭嘴 – 对不起
– Shut up. – Sorry.
你们闭嘴
You shut up.
听着她就要说了
Listen. She’s going to say the words.
我都等不及了
I can bear it no longer!
格布林鬼城的国王 格布林鬼城的国王 无论你在哪里…
Goblin King, Goblin King, wherever you may be…
把我的这个孩子带走吧 离我远远的
take this child of mine far away from me!
– 不 – 不是这个
– No! – That’s not it.
她从哪里学来的这些垃圾? 根本不是以“我希望”开头的
Where’d she learn that rubbish? It doesn’t even start with “I wish.”
托比别哭了
Toby, stop it!
我希望我知道该说什么 才能让妖精把你捉去
I wish I did know what to say to make the goblins take you away.
我希望妖精们会来 现在就把你捉走
“I wish the goblins would come and take you away right now.”
这不难是吗?
That’s not hard, is it?
我希望
I wish…
我希望
I wish…
– 她说了吗? – 闭嘴
– Did she say it? – Shut up!
我希望妖精们来把你带走
I wish the goblins would come and take you away.
就现在
Right now.
托比?
Toby?
托比你还好吗?
Toby, are you all right?
为什么你不哭了?
Why aren’t you crying?
你是他是吗?你是格布林鬼城的国王
You’re him, aren’t you? You’re the goblin king.
请把我的弟弟还给我 如果真是那样
I want my brother back, please, if it’s all the same.
说过的话就是说了
What’s said is said.
可是我不是那个意思
But I didn’t mean it.
– 噢 你不是那个意思 – 求求你
– Oh, you didn’t. – Please.
他在哪里?
Where is he?
你很清楚他在哪里
You know very well where he is.
请把他还给我
Please bring him back. Please.
莎拉…
Sarah…
回到你的房♥间里去…
go back to your room…
玩你的玩具 摆弄你的衣服
play with your toys and your costumes.
忘了孩子
Forget about the baby.
我不能
I can’t.
我给你带了个礼物
I’ve brought you a gift.
– 是什么? – 是个水晶球
– What is it? – It’s a crystal.
没什么特别
Nothing more.
但如果你这样…
But if you turn it this way…
看里面
Iook into it.
它会显现出你的梦
It will show you your dreams.
这可不是给普通女孩的礼物…
But this is not a gift for an ordinary girl…
谁会在意一个哭闹的小孩
who takes care of a screaming baby.
想要它吗?
Do you want it?
那就忘了孩子吧
Then forget the baby.
我不能
I can’t.
我感谢您为我做的这些 但是我想要回我的弟弟
I appreciate what you’re trying to do for me, but I want my brother back.
– 他一定很害怕 – 莎拉
– He must be so scared. – Sarah.
别拒绝我
Don’t defy me.
你可不能跟我斗

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!