而且都是零投入
and all with zero investment.
这是一种永久性的可再生资源
It’s a perpetually renewable resource
而且不需要州政♥府♥出一分钱
that doesn’t cost the state one dime.
接下来就与你有关了 达顿先生
Which brings us to you, Mr. Dutton.
最适合机场建设的土地在这里
The land most suitable to the airport build… is this tract.
如果你想从黄石买♥♥地
If you’re discussing purchasing land from the Yellowstone,
就得和我讨论一下
you will need to discuss it with me.
其实是和我讨论
Actually, you have to discuss it with me.
我有土地委托书
I have power of attorney over the estate.
前提是土地在犹他州
If the estate were in Utah.
你是在那里提交文件的
That’s where you filed the documents.
蒙大拿州不承认
The State of Montana does not recognize
其他州签发的委托书
power of attorney issued by other states.
土地在蒙大拿州
The land is in Montana.
但她的委托书在犹他州
But her authority is in Utah.
如果她是律师 她肯定知道
I mean, if she was an attorney, she would know that.
现在看来 我是黄石的法律代表
As it stands, I am the legal authority representing the Yellowstone,
我同意出♥售♥那块土地
and I approve the sale of that tract.
想得美
The hell you will.
我同意 因为如果我不同意 土地委员会就会没收
Yes, I will, because if I don’t, the Land Commission
你只能拿到土地价值十分之一的价格
will condemn it and you will get paid one tenth of what it’s worth.
还要损失数百万的律师费
And you will also lose millions on attorneys
因为我无法代表牧场
because I cannot represent the ranch
同时还得没收它
and condemn it at the same time.
那就不要没收
Then don’t condemn it.
这不是我的选择 这是她的选择
It’s not my choice. It’s her choice.
这是你的选择
It’s your choice?
你会怎么选 莉奈儿
What do you choose, Lynelle?
没得选了 约翰
There is no choice anymore, John.
只剩选项了
There are only options.
我能看看环境影响报告吗
Could I see the environmental impact report?
林♥业♥局♥的报告就在你手上
The forest service report is in your packet.
不是林♥业♥局♥的报告
Not the forest service report.
鱼类及野生动物管理局
The U.S. Fish and Wildlife report on the impact
关于机场建在河边的影响报告
of an airport beside the river
毕竟那条河供养我们最古老的国家公园
that feeds our oldest national park.
一号♥跑道旁边的那条河
The one flowing beside runway one, right there.
这是我们诉讼的基础
That will be the basis of our lawsuit,
以防有人好奇
in case anyone was curious.
到时候我们会提出集体诉讼
It will be a class action suit
因为它会影响当地的土地和公园的土地
because it impacts native land and park land.
我们会跟大黄石联盟的律师碰头
We’ll meet with attorneys from the Greater Yellowstone Coalition,
塞拉俱乐部
Sierra Club, you know.
所有人都会去
All the gang will be there.
祝你好运
Best of luck.
我们十年都没猎狼了
We stopped wolf hunting for a fucking decade.
你觉得我们会怎么处理机场呢
What do you think we’re going to do to an airport?
我们不需要运气 法庭上见
We don’t need luck. See you in court.
这也是你的角度 约翰
That’s your angle, too, John.
这对你的土地有什么影响
How does this impact your land?
加入我们的诉讼 一分钱也用不花
Join our suit. It won’t cost you a cent.
你不需要聘请律师
You won’t have to hire an attorney.
我们会帮你聘的
We’ll do it for you.
保留地曲线救国
A little curve ball from the Reservation.
黄石牧场
那片土地是我的
That land is mine.
除了我 没人可以卖♥♥
And no one can sell it but me.
赶紧多说两句”那片土地是我的”
I’d say that as much as you can: “that land is mine”.
说痛快了
Get it all out of your system.
宠物丢了吗 罗尔克
Lose your pets, Roarke?
你以为你赢了这场比赛
You think you’re winning this game,
但你连规则都还不知道
you don’t even know the goddamn rules.
别担心 我会教你的
But don’t worry: I’m gonna teach them to you.
你不打招呼 也不说再见
You don’t say hello, you don’t say goodbye.
你没什么可说的吗 儿子
You got nothing to say to me, son?
他一直就没什么话可说 爸
He never has anything to say, Dad.
我有很多话要说 贝丝
Oh, I have plenty to say, Beth.
是吗
Oh, yeah?
那我洗耳恭听
Well, I’m all fucking ears.
不出所料
That’s what I thought.
咱们就别跟他们客气了
Well, I’d say we pulled the band aid.
嗯 不过诉讼是个问题
Yeah. The, uh, lawsuits are a concern, though.
我们在他们的保留地铺设了一条管道
We put a pipeline through their reservation,
陆军工程兵团也参与了
and we did it with the Army Corps of Engineers.
俗话说大到不能倒
They talk about being too big to fail,
说的就是我们
they’re talking about us.
州长 杰米 我走了
Governor. Jamie.
好吧
Well…
挺难受的吧
That must have been difficult.
也没有
Not really.
总有一天他会明白的
Well, one day he’ll see.
他会知道你这么做是为了他
He’s gonna know that you did this for him.
不 我不是
No, I didn’t.
以后不是了
Not anymore.
从现在开始 我做的只是为了我自己
From now on, what I do is for me.
靠 我把发油落在旅行包里了
Oh, shit, I forgot my, uh, Show Sheen in my groom bag.
我去拿
I can grab it.
吉米 你康复了吗
Hey, Jimmy, you all healed up?
嗯 快了
Yeah, we’re getting there.
什么时候回来比赛
When you gonna be back on the circuit?
医生说我不能再骑烈马了
Doc said I’m not supposed to ride anymore.
吉米 医生跟我们所有人都说过
Shit, Jimmy. Doc has told us all that before.
你要退出牛仔竞技吗
Are you quitting rodeo?
达顿先生说我不应该
Mr. Dutton told me I’m not supposed–
达顿先生 就是给你打了烙印的
Mr. Dutton, he’s the one who stuck you with that hot iron.
那个达顿先生吗
That Mr. Dutton?
我不想在轮椅上度过余生
I don’t want to live the rest of my life in a wheelchair.
那就不要啊
Then don’t.
即使你残了 过来 转身
Even if you do, come here. Turn around.
加油啊 安伯雷
Give it hell, Amberley.
那还用你说么
That’s all I ever give it.
她腰部以下瘫痪了
She’s paralyzed from the waist down,
但她赢我的次数
and she has whipped me more times
我已经数不清了
than I can remember.
你参加牛仔竞技时 我看到你非常开心
When I saw you rodeo, I saw a really happy man.
你愿意冒着生命危险去做♥爱♥做的事
I saw a man who risked his life to do what he loved.
然后我爱上了你
And I fell in love with him.
爷们点 你就可以拥有我
Be that man and you can have me.
像你现在这样嘛 到时候再说吧
But be this one, and I’ll see ya later.
我很害怕
Hey, I’m scared.
我他妈
I’m fucking…
我他妈很害怕
I’m fucking scared.
谁不害怕呢
Who ain’t scared?
我每次比赛都很害怕
Hell, I’m scared every time I run out there.
但我是牛仔 还是完赛了啊
but I cowboy the fuck up and I do it anyway.
如果你如此渴望追求归属感
If you’re so desperate to belong to something,
那就做我的男人吧
then belong to me,
我们可以参加全国的牛仔竞技
and we can rodeo our way across this whole damn country.
这就是你的归属感
Belong to that.
但是不要成为有钱人的牲口
But don’t be one of that rich man’s cattle.
好的
Okay.
很好
Good.
去拿我的旅行包吧
Now go get my groom bag.
我离开的样子很性感吧
I look pretty good leaving, don’t I?
确实
Pretty good.
真的很性感
Naw, really good.
你有一个窗口
You have a window, you know.
什么窗口
A window to what?
在一个充满敌人的房♥间里 你看起来像他的朋友
In a room full of his enemies, you look like his friend.
但你不是他的朋友
But you’re not his friend.
嗯 我不是

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!