好吧 来吧
All right, come on.
Colby, Teeter, Walker 我们走
Colby, Teeter, Walker, let’s go.
回来了
Back
就这样
There you go.
我可以 我自己能行
I can do I can do this myself.
你以为我撑不过去了吗?
Didn’t think I was going to make it, did you?
从没怀疑过
Never doubted it for a second.
是啊 骗子
Yeah. Liar.
其他人都怀疑
Everyone else doubted.
不是我 一次也没有
Not me. Not once.
我可以…
I can…
我们需要你躺下
We need you to lay down.
我知道怎么做
I know the drill.

Yeah.
农场怎么样?
How’s the ranch?
我们到那儿再谈农场的事
We’ll talk about the ranch when we get there.
好 好吧 我们试试另一边
Good. Okay, let’s try the other side.
停下
Stop.
后退
Back up.
太棒了
Great.
哦 快到按♥摩♥时间了
Oh, it’s almost massage time.
然后洗澡
Then a bath.
他怎么了?
What happened to him?
普兰科特医生 普兰科特医生
Dr. Plunkett, Dr. Plunkett.
这是我们需要讨论的事情之一
It’s on the list of things we need to discuss.
一份清单
A list of things.
长长的单子 爸爸
A long list, Daddy.
来吧
Come on.
这一切都是为了我们?
All this for us?
家里见
I’ll see you at the house.
好吧 你也不想坐
All right, you don’t want to ride
在这破车里
in this piece of shit anyway.
我们能把这些闪光灯关掉吗?
Can we turn these flashing lights off?

Hey.
嘿…
Hey…
好了 过来
All right, come here.
他来了!
He’s coming in!
一 二 三
One, two, three.
好吧 我可以从这里走过去
All right, I can walk from here.
噢 该死的
Ow, God damn it.
把他放下
Put him down.
我的腿没中枪 看在老天的份上…
I didn’t get shot in my damn legs, for hell’s sake
好吧
Okay.
现在你要做什么 聪明鬼?
Now what you going to do, smarty?
二 三
Two, three.
这比走路还危险
This is more fucking dangerous than walking.
不 不,不
No. No, no.
爸爸你想回家
Dad, you wanted to come home,
这是他们释放你的条件
this is what they required to release you.
我现在可以出院了 好吗?
I’m released now, all right?
他们的要求并不重要
Their requirements, they don’t matter.
把这些东西都弄出去
Get all this shit out of here.
先生 我们必须为您提供
Sir, we’re required to provide you
医院那样的
with the same standard of care
护理标准
that you received in the hospital.
贝丝 把这些东西拿走
Beth, get all this shit out of here.
我…
I…
哦,我的天不 让我来
Oh, God, no. Let me do it.
行了
He’s got it.
好 你舒服吗?
There. You comfortable?
不舒服
No.
好吧 他是你的了 玩得开心
Okay, he is all yours. Have fun.
我叫玛吉 我是来照顾你的
I’m Maggie. I’m here to take care of you.
如果你需要什么 就按一下
You need anything, just give that a little press.
好吧 我们几个小时后吃午饭
Okay, we’ll have lunch in a couple hours
然后我们给你洗个澡 怎么样?
and then we’ll get you bathed, how does that sound?
休息一下 嗯
Just get some rest. Mm hmm.
求你了
Please.
哦,达顿先生!不,不,不
Oh, Mister Dutton! No, no, no.
不 回你的房♥间去
No, go back to your room.
玛姬……
Maggie…
你被炒了
You’re fired.
我觉得你应该待在小屋
I think you should stay in the lodge
直到我把事情弄清楚
until I figure this thing out.
我们,嗯…搬进了工头的房♥子
We’ve, uh… moved into the Foreman’s house.
好 好 小屋太遥远
Good. Good. Cabin’s too remote.
小木屋没了 爸爸
Cabin’s gone, Daddy.
他们决定把它也毁了
They decided to kill that, too.
什么…
What…
还有什么……
What else…
他们还杀了什么?
What else did they decide to kill?
你回家了
You’re home.
我想以胜利来结束今天
I’d like to end this day on a victory.
我们明天再谈失败
We’ll talk defeat tomorrow.
你在猎杀什么?
What are you hunting?
追杀我们的人
Whatever’s hunting us.
没人愿意跟我说话
No one will talk to me.
没人愿意告诉我发生了什么事
Nobody will tell me what happened.
我可没那心情
I don’t have the heart.
他们追杀我们所有人
They came after all of us.
但我们打败了他们
But we beat them.
所有人?
All of them?
他们派来的每个人
Every one they sent.
在你找到做坏事的领头之前 你啥也没赢 孩子
Well, you haven’t got anything until you get the sender, son.
是啊 还没找到发起人
Yeah. Don’t know the sender.
这就是我们接下来要研究的
That’s what we figure out next.
是的
Yeah.
妈的 为什么感觉像是
Goddamn, why does it feel like the whole
他妈的农场着火了?
fucking ranch is on fire?
烧的是刷子堆
Burning brush piles.
我们为什么要烧刷子堆?
Why are we burning brush piles?
我们不会烧的 爸爸
We ain’t burning them, Dad.
臭鸟
Smart bird.
这不是吞并的问题 这是合作问题
It’s not an annexation issue, it’s a formation issue,
现在也只是一个县的问题 所以…
and it’s really a county issue at this point, so…
我会等到开♥发♥完成
I would wait until the development is built.
为什么要增加规定?
Why incur the added regulations?
啊哈
Uh huh.
罗克 我回头打给你
Roarke, I’ll have to call you back.
让她进来
Let her in.
我能和我弟弟单独谈谈吗?
Could I have a moment alone with my brother, please?
所以,我们…我们不得不清空你的房♥间
So, we, uh… we had to clear out your room.
你知道 在爸爸的临终病床上 我发现…
You know, for Daddy’s hospice bed, and I found…
它太可爱了
It’s so cute.
这让我想起你还是个小男孩的时候
It reminded me of when you were just a wee lad.
狗♥娘♥养♥的
Son of a bitch…
不 不是那个
No, that wasn’t it.
是这个……
It was this…
看着我的眼睛
Look me in the fucking eyes.
你♥他♥妈♥的疯了 我会把你抓起来的
You’re fucking crazy and I will have you arrested.
我为这一刻等了两个月 杰米
I’ve waited two months for this moment, Jamie.
两个月的祷告和与上帝的交易
Two months of praying and bartering with God
为他的生存
for his survival.
你猜怎么着?
And guess what?
他幸存下来了
He did survive.
我觉得你会想知道 既然
I thought you’d like to know that seeing as
你一次也没来过
you never visited once.
你从没打过电♥话♥
You never called once.
我每天都打电♥话♥ 我只是没给你打电♥话♥
I called every day. I just didn’t call you.
是你干的 对吧?
It was you, wasn’t it?

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!