妈的 我还没见过天日呢
♪ Hell, I’ve yet to see the light of day ♪
美女们沉醉在墨西哥街头乐队
♪ Señoritas lose it to the Mariachi music ♪
因为纽约太遥远了
♪ Because New York is too far away ♪
背地里
♪ Out to the back ♪
诗人用鲜血♥书♥写歌♥
♪ The poet writes his songs in blood ♪
先生 午饭后我们可以把
Sir, after lunch we could bring in
替换的小母牛带进来
them replacements heifers.
兽医明天要给他们做妊娠检查
The vet wants to preg check them tomorrow.
好 你去办就好 呃…
Yeah, you go ahead, uh…
你知道 小屋是家人的归宿
You know, the lodge is where family belongs.
听起来不像是问句 对吧?
Didn’t sound like a question, did it?
这是一个问题
It’s a question.
好吧…
Right…
嗯…
Um…
我是说 你是在问我们…
I mean, are you asking us…
和你一起住吗? 这就是我要问的
To come live up there with you? That’s what I’m asking.
我们带着那流浪的孩子 先生 你不会想要的
We got that stray kid with us sir, you don’t want that.
流浪孩子 没事的
Stray kids is fine.
不要是流浪狗就好
No stray dogs.
该死 你也知道我不喜欢狗
Shit, you know I don’t like dogs.
那就这么定了
Well, then it’s settled.
你准备好了吗?
You ready?
我们准备好了
Ready as we’re gonna get.
噢 妈的
Oh, shit.
给自己弄些跟踪摄像头
Get yourself some trail cameras
把它们放在没人能看到的地方
put ’em somewhere nobody can see them,
把他们指向这个门
and point ’em at this gate.
有人再来一次 我们就知道是谁了
Someone tries it again, we’ll know who it was.
谢谢
Thank you.
不客气
Yeah.
现在我们得去找是谁放它们出来的
Now we go find who let them out.
是啊 计划是这样
Yeah. That’s the plan.
从大局来看 这些都是小小的胜利
These are little victories, in the scheme of things.
但你会惊讶于它们有多重要
You’d be surprised how much they matter.
我们从小事往长远看
We rest the little things on the large things.
谢谢你!
Thank you.
很乐意帮忙
Happy to help.
小心那女人
Watch out for that one.
怎么 她是”麻烦”吗?
Why, is she trouble?
当她们那样看你的时候 她们都是麻烦
When they look at you like that they’re all trouble.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
我不知道
I don’t know.
我结婚了
I’m married.
我注意到了
I noticed.
你相信一见钟情吗?
Do you believe in love at first sight?
嗯 第一次见到我妻子时就是那感觉
Yeah, it’s how I felt about my wife first time I saw her.
也是我第一次见到你的感觉
It’s how I felt when I first saw you.
运气不太好啊
My fucking luck.
那不可能是爱
Well, it can’t be love.
上帝不会让你去爱
God wouldn’t let you love something
不能爱回你的人
that can’t love you back.
他会的
Yeah, he would.
州长要你去记者室见她
Governor’s asking for you to meet her in the press room.
今天有安排新闻发布会吗?
Is there a press conference scheduled for today?
未排程的
Not scheduled.
我们现在就开始吗?
Are we doing this now?
加入我们 杰米
Join us, Jamie.
谢谢你的花 意义重大
Thanks for the flowers. Meant a whole lot.
我…我很惊讶你会在这里
I’m… I’m surprised you’re here.
我们 呃…无论如何我们都不会错过的
We, uh… we wouldn’t miss this for the world.
就像你们很多人怀疑的那样
Well, as many of you may have suspected,
我相信我能在参议院
I believe that I can best represent Montana
更好的代表蒙大拿
from the Senate.
下一任蒙大拿州长必须坚守
The next Governor of Montana must hold steadfast
我们之前所取得的进步
to the progress that we have made,
但绝不允许这种进步
and yet, never allow that progress to redefine
重新定义我们作为蒙大拿人的意义
what it means to be a Montanan.
我很荣幸为您介绍
It is my great honor to introduce you
我的下一个选择
to my choice as the next
约翰·达顿
John Dutton.
约翰 谢谢 州长
John. Thank you, Governor.
你在上班的路上看不到它
You don’t see it on your way to work,
在田野里 或在山上
in the fields, or on the mountain.
但一场反对我们生活方式的战争正在上演
But there’s a war being waged against our way of life.
他们会告诉你为什么我们的生活方式…
They’ll tell you all the reasons why our way of life…
这只是个开始
This is just the beginning.
对这个国家有害
…are bad for this country,
对我们的未来不利
bad for our future.
你住在这里很不道德
How it’s immoral that you live here,
在这里工作 在这里种植食物
work here, grow their food here.
他们会告诉你很多 你甚至可能会开始
They will tell it so much you might even start
去相信他们的鬼话
to believe it yourself.
质疑你做了什么 你是谁
Question what you do and who you are.
他们会告诉你这片土地是唯一的希望
They’ll tell you that the land’s only hope
就是让他们来做它的管家
is for them to be its steward.
丑陋的事实是 他们想要土地
The ugly truth is they want the land,
如果他们得到了
and if they get it,
它再也不像我们的土地了
it will never look like our land again.
这就是现今进步的含义
That is progress in today’s terms,
所以如果你追求的是那样的进步 别给我投票
so if it’s progress you seek, do not vote for me.
我与那进步背驰而行
I am the opposite of progress.
我是它要摧毁的墙
I am the wall that it bashes against,
我也不会是那个溃败的人
and I will not be the one who breaks.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!