then I been at the Sixes ever since.
你呢?
What about you?
我啊 称不上个学生
I, uh, wasn’t much of a student.
15岁的时候 我妈妈去世后就辍学了
Dropped out when I was about fifteen after my mom died.
惹了点麻烦 在监狱里呆过几次
Got in a little bit of trouble, did a couple of turns in jail.
好吧 我们现在在坦诚相待 非常坦诚
All right, so we’re telling the truth, the whole truth…
是的 女士
Yes, ma’am.
好的 继续说吧
All right. Continue.
在我祖父的请求下
Got hired on at the Yellowstone
黄石聘用我了
as a favor to my grandfather.
在我被一匹脱缰的马摔得很惨后
A favor they took back
他们就把这个请求收回了
after I got tore up pretty good by a bucking horse.
所以我就来这里了
So here I am.
那么 在黄石之前 你不是一个牛仔?
So, you weren’t a cowboy before the Yellowstone?
好吧 说实话 我现在都不确定是不是一个牛仔
Well, to be honest, I’m not sure I’m much of a cowboy now.
吉米
Jimmy.
欧文斯比先生 很高兴见到你 先生
Mr. Owensby. Good to see you, sir.
你还好吗?
How are ya? Good.
这是我的妻子 玛吉 很高兴见到你 夫人
This is my wife, Maggie. Nice to meet you, Ma’am.
很高兴见到你 夫人 你还好吗?
Nice to meet you. Ma’am, how are you?
很好 你呢?
Good, how are you?
看来 布罗杰特医生给你放了一天假
Doctor Blodgett gave you a day off, I see.
一个傍晚休息还差不多
An evening off is more like it.
你们都好好享受晚餐吧
Y’all enjoy your supper.
你也是 先生 谢谢你
You, too, sir. Thank you.
当瓦格纳牧场的老板知道你的名字时
When the boss of Wagner Ranch knows you by name
并且愿意喊你的名字时
and bothers to use it,
我想这就意味着你对他来说是合格的牛仔了
I think that means you’re cowboy enough for him.
是啊 也许是这样
Yeah, maybe so.
这是我第一次和德州人约会
It’s my first date with a Texan,
所以我不太懂规矩
so I don’t really know the protocol.
送我到门口
Walk me to the door.
我可以做到这一点
I can do that.
好了 现在怎么办?
Okay, now what?
现在是最棘手的部分
Now’s the tricky part.
你应该吻她吗?
Should you kiss her?
如果你不吻她 而她希望你吻她
If you don’t and she wanted you to,
她就会认为你不喜欢她
she’s gonna think you don’t like her.
但如果你吻了 而她还没有准备好
But if you do and she ain’t ready,
你就有了另一个麻烦了
you got yourself another problem.
我也不想站在你的立场上替你思考
Yeah, wouldn’t want to be in your shoes.
这肯定是个难题
It’s a pickle for sure.
好好想想吧
Think it through.
问问你自己 吉米
Ask yourself this, Jimmy.
一个牛仔会怎么做?
What would a cowboy do?
*让你的信仰经受考验*
♪ Put your faith to the test ♪
*当我撕下你的裙子*
♪ When I tore off your dress ♪
*在里士满的高处上*
♪ In Richmond on high ♪
好吧 你还没打我呢
Well, you haven’t hit me yet.
到目前为止 你做得很好
You’re doing good so far.
她甚至可能还会想再被亲一次
She might even be up for another one.
*就像旧人所弹唱的*
♪ And the old lovers sing ♪
*我想这将是我的样子*
♪ “I thought it’d be me ♪
*谁能帮助他找到回家的路*
♪ Who helped him get home” ♪
嗯 我…
Well, I…
我也许应该在太阳下山前回去了
I should probably ride off into the sunset.
太阳已经下山了 吉米
The sun’s already set, Jimmy.
*姑娘 把你的裙子挂起来晾干吧*
♪ So girl, hang your dress up to dry ♪
*我们不会离开这个房♥间的*
♪ We ain’t leaving this room ♪
*直到珀西牧师破门而入*
♪ ‘Til Percy Priest breaks open wide ♪
*河流流淌而过*
♪ And the river runs through ♪
* 带着这房♥子流淌而去*
♪ And carries this house on the stones ♪
*就像一块浮木一样*
♪ Like a piece of driftwood ♪
*紧紧拥抱我*
♪ So cover me up ♪
*有你足矣*
♪ And know you’re enough ♪
*将我享用*
♪ To use me for good ♪
*紧紧拥抱我*
♪ Cover me up ♪
*有你足矣*
♪ And know you’re enough ♪
*将我享用*
♪ To use me for good ♪
是否有 呃 特定的座位 还是说… ?
Is there, uh… specific seating, or…?
你想怎么坐就怎么坐
Wherever you want.
卡特 你就坐在这里好了
Carter, you grab a seat right here.
你坐在我旁边 宝贝 好的
You sit next to me, baby. Okay.
先生? 放桌子上就可以了
Sir? On the table’s fine.
看起来很正式 瑞普 但其实不是
It looks formal, Rip. But it’s not.
只是一顿晚餐而已
It’s just supper.
给你
Here.
沙拉里有水果 我不想要那个
There’s fruit in the salad. I don’t want that.
是啊 我就不用了
Yeah. Yeah, I’m all right.
这对前列腺有好处
It’s good for the prostate.
我让盖特给爸爸做的 不要吗?
I have Gator make it for Daddy. No?
医生说他每餐都要吃水果
Doctor says he needs to eat fruit with every meal.
是的 这对前列腺有好处
Yes, it is good for the prostate.
很多东西都对前列腺有好处
Lots of things are good for the prostate.
我们只是不在饭桌上谈论它们
We just don’t talk about them the dinner table.
你知道 在迪尔菲尔德俱乐部
You know, there’s this holistic doctor
有个综合治疗的医生
at the Deerfield Club.
他擅长…擅长谭崔疗癒
He specializes in… in Tantric healing.
那才是真真的对前列腺有好处
Now that, that is good for the prostate.
谭崔 那是什么?
Tantric, what’s that?
别给她讲下去了
Don’t encourage her.
它重点在情欲区
It focuses on the erogenous zones.
E什么?性♥欲♥区?
E-what? Erogenous zones?
对 乳晕 外阴 阴♥茎♥ 括约肌
Mm-hmm. Areolas, vulva, phallus, sphincter.
那是拉丁语吗?
Is that Latin?
你已经做了这个治疗了?
And you’ve done this?
你只是在火上浇油 瑞普
You’re just pouring gas on the fire, Rip.
直接浇火上了你
Dumping it right on the damn fire.
我喜欢它 但我认为它不适合你 宝贝
I love it, but I don’t think it’s for you, baby.
对你来说有点过度了
I think you’re wound a little tight.
但这对你来说是个好主意 爸爸
But it is a good idea for you, Daddy.
而且他很厉害
And he is good.
他让我走路发抖了他妈一整个星期
He made my knees wobble for a fucking week.
上帝啊
Jesus Christ.
他建议你每月去看他
He recommends that you see him monthly,
但在我和他的第一次治疗后 我想还他妈一个月呢?
but after my first session with him, I was like a month?
我他妈明天就要见到你
I’m seeing your ass tomorrow.
我们还在讨论沙拉的事吗?
Are we still talking about the salad?
不 卡特 早就过了沙拉阶段了
No, Carter. We’re well past salad.
我能吃点吗?
Can I have some?
你想吃什么就吃什么
Have all you want.
这很好 从年轻时开始 让你的水管健康
That’s good. Start young. Keep those pipes clean.
每一餐都这样 瑞普
This is every meal, Rip.
这是她报复的地方
This is where she gets her revenge.
报复?
Revenge?
阻止你得前列腺癌
How is me trying to prevent you
怎么就叫报复你了
from getting prostate cancer revenge?
报复什么?
Revenge for what?
我不知道 我想不出来
I don’t know. I cannot figure it out.
你为什么不直接问她?
Why don’t you just ask her?
你为什么不问我呢 爸爸?
Why don’t you ask me, Daddy?
问一下我这个唯一一个在这个桌子上谈话的人
Ask me how me being the only one making conversation
怎么就是一种报复了?
at this table is somehow vengeful.
每一餐都是如此 就像这一次
Every meal. Just like this one.
贝丝 你不会在早餐时这么做吧?
Beth, you’re not gonna do this at breakfast, are you?
因为我得快点吃完我的早餐
Cause I have to eat my breakfast quick.
什么?做什么?我在做什么?
What? Do what? What am I doing?
我他妈的在做什么?
What the fuck am I doing?!
你知道我在做什么吗?
You know what I’m doing?
我他妈的要离开 这就是我在做的事
I’m fucking leaving, that’s what I’m doing.
请允许我先行离开 先生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!