速度与激♥情♥
卡车上装满了值钱的货 正朝你的方向开去
Just packed up a real money load, and it’s comir your way.
在卡车侧面 写着“罗杰”的就是目标物
Look for “Rodgers” on the side of the truck.
别忘了我那一份
Don’t forget my share of the deal.
该死!
Shit!
该死!
Shit!
(杜洛托咖啡屋)
去边的鲔鱼三明治,对不对?
Tuna on white, no crust, right?
我还没决定,今天的好吃吗?
I don’t know. How is it?
在过去的三个礼拜中
Every day for the last three weeks you’ve been comir in here…
你天天问我鲔鱼三明治好不好吃
and you’ve been askir me how the tuna is.
昨天很糟糕
It was crappy yesterday…
前天也不怎么样
it was crappy the day before, and guess what.
今天还是一样
It hasn’t changed.
那就来份鲔鱼三明治吧
I’ll have the tuna.
要去边吗?
No crust?
是的
No crust.
谢谢你
Thank you.
这部车是有点不对劲 杰西,你看是什么毛病
Talk to me, Jesse. This ain’t workir, brother.
应该是燃料系统漏油的问题
It’s your fuel map. It’s got a nasty hole.
所以在第三档就上不去
It’s why you’re unloading in third.
我就说是第三档吧
I told you it was third.
我把脉冲喷油嘴加长一毫秒
I lengthen the injector pulse another millisec…
再调整氧化亚氮燃油注入器 问题就解决了
and just tune the NOS timer, you’ll run nines.
这个傻瓜怎么回事 吃三明治好像吃上瘾了
What’s up with this fool? What is he, sandwich crazy?
他才不是为吃而来
No, V. He ain’t here for the food.
少胡扯 他是哈瑞新雇的销♥售♥员
Chill out, bro. He’s just slingir parts for Harry.
我知道他想干什么
I know what he’s slingir.
他想和蜜雅上♥床♥
He’s tryir to get in Mia’s pants.
你们怎么样?
What’s up, guys?
蜜雅,你好吗?
How you doir, Mia?
你还是活的那么刺♥激♥吗?
How you livir, girl?
唐,要饮料吗?
Hey, Dom. You want somethir to drink?
他挺帅的嘛
Ah, he’s beautiful.
我喜欢他的发型
I like his haircut.
文斯
Vince.
文斯!
Vince!
干什么?
你要吃什么?
Can I get you anything?
你今天很漂亮
You look good.
谢谢你,蜜雅,明天见
Thanks a lot, Mia. See you tomorrow.
好的
Sure.
明天?
Tomorrow?
我最喜欢这一段
Oh, I love this part.
不行
No
从现在起你改吃汉堡
Try Fatburger from now on.
只要两块九毛五就能吃一客 双层起司汉堡和薯条,死玻璃
You can get yourself a double-cheese with fries for 2.95, faggot.
我喜欢这里的鲔鱼三明治
I like the tuna here.
胡说,没有人喜欢
Bullshit. No one likes the tuna.
我就喜欢
Well, I do.
天呐!唐,你过来一下好吗?
Jesus Christ, Dom! Would you get out there?
烦死人了 告诉你我可不是开玩笑的
I’m sick of this shit! I’m not kidding, Dom!
快去呀!
Get out there!
你在三明治里放了什么东西
What’d you put in that sandwich?
你以为自己很幽默
That’s really funny.
唐!
Don!
好啦
All right.
他在我面前张牙舞爪
He was in my face.
现在是我在你面前
I’m in your face.
行啦,少逞强 你太让我没面子了
Relax! Don’t push it! You embarrass me!
到那边去
Get over there!
杰西,把他的皮夹给我
Jesse, give me the wallet.
“布莱恩厄尔史皮尼” 像个杀人犯的名字
“Brian Earl Spilner.” Sounds like a serial killer name.
你是杀人犯吗?
Is that what you are?
不是
No, man.
以后不准再来这里
Don’t come around here again.
我有行动的自♥由♥
Hey, man, you know this is bullshit.
你是替哈瑞做事吗?
You work for Harry, right?
对,才刚开始上班
Yeah, I just started.
你已经被开除了
You were just fired.
(赛车边缘,高性能汽车零件)
唐老大 谢谢你大批的向我买♥♥货
Hey, Dominic, I appreciate what you did in a big way.
我永远记得你的恩惠
Dominic, I owe you.
布莱恩,你想让我关门吗
Brian, you’re messir with my business.
只要唐老大开车,他就是财神
When Dominic drives, he’s golden.
大家都跑来买♥♥他所用的零件
Kids pour in here, want everything he has, every performance part…
而且都是付现金的
and they pay cash!
唐说了些什么?
What did Dominic say?
你不会爱听的
You don’t wanna know.
他到底说了什么?
What did Dominic say?
他要你滚蛋
He wants you outta here.
他要我滚蛋?
He wants me outta here?
没错
Yes!
那你又怎么说呢?
And what did you say to Dom?
你想我能说什么?
What do you think I said?
我只能说“好帮手很难请”
I told him, “Good help is hard to find.”
你放心
Relax.
我需要氧化亚氮燃油注入系统
I need NOS.
我要氧化亚氮燃油注入系统
I need NOS.
不行
No.
今早我开到 时速140哩时就上不去了
My car topped out at 140 miles per hour this morning.
业余的人不用氧化亚氮
Amateurs don’t use nitrous oxide.
我见过你开车 你的脚不够灵活
I’ve seen the way you drive. You got a heavy foot.
如果不改,迟早会出事
You’ll blow yourself to pieces.
给我一个这种装置
I need one of these.
要大的那种
One of the big ones.
等一下,给我两个吧
Actually, no. Let’s make it two.
还有今晚我就要
And, Harry, I need it by tonight.
还有今晚我就要
And, Harry, I need it by tonight.
嘿,等一下 居然有个白小子出现
Hey, hold up, hold up. Look at this snowman right here, man.
喂,你的车都有什么装备
Sweet ride. What you runnir under there, man?
想让我自己去发掘吗?
Making me find out the hard way?
当然啦
Hell, yeah.
真勇敢,我叫海克特
You brave. You brave. They call me Hector.
我也有姓,但太难念,所以…
I got a last name too, but I can’t pronounce it, so…
我是布莱恩
Brian Spilner.
典型的白人名字 你懂我的意思吧
Typical white boy name. Know what I’m sayir?
你看到那边那辆车吗?
See that over there?
那是我的 不过今晚我不参加赛车
That’s mine. It’s my baby. But I ain’t cuttir her loose tonight.
为什么?
Why not?
因为我想参加正统赛车
‘Cause I’m goir legit.
我想参加劲爆拖车赛 你听过吗?
Tryir to get on the NI RA circuit. You heard about that?
当然听过
Hell, yeah.
你想干什么?
So what’s up with you, man?
我在等杜洛托
I’m just waitir for Toretto.
大家都在等他
Shit. Better get in line.
这是你的车?
This yours?
是呀,我不正站在它旁边吗
Yeah. I’m standir next to it.
妙得很 有几件事或许你还不知道
That’s funny. You know, Edwin happens to know a few things.
其中之一就是
And one of the things Edwin knows is…
你站不站在车旁不重要
it’s not how you stand by your car.
重要的是你怎么赛车 老兄,最好搞清楚
It’s how you race your car. You better learn that.
喔,他们来了,要开始罗
Oh, shit. Here they come. It’s on.
唐,你好
Dom, how you doir?
嗨,卡美儿
Hey, Camille.
你在练瑜珈吗?
You been doir yoga?
真的呀? 当然是真的,蒙妮卡!
You did? Of course you did. Monica.
我闻到一股狐骚味
I smell skanks.
再不走 小心我在你们脸上留点记号♥
Why don’t you pack it up before I leave tread marks on your face?
莱蒂,我们只是聊聊天
Letty, I was just talkir.
是哟!
Whatever.
海克特
Okay, Hector.

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!