《法官大人》前情回顾
Previously on Your Honor…
不在场证明得非常贴近事实
Alibis will need to be very close to true.
如果你被问起你10月9日去了哪
If you’re ever asked where you were October 9,
你就能拥有当时行为的肌肉记忆
you’ll have the memory of what you did.
今天就是昨天
This is yesterday.
关于驾车致人死亡的指控
To the charge of vehicular homicide,
被告是否认罪
how does the accused plead?
认罪
Guilty.
我们干一票大的
We go big once.
就到头了
And that ends it.
巴克斯特家得付出代价
Baxters got to pay.
他们会的 小家伙
They will, little man.
但大莫要为长久打算
But Big Mo play the long game.
考生 科菲·琼斯
2019年10月9日
未通过
罗科·巴克斯特被杀的时候
Kofi was busy failing his GED exam
科菲在忙着挂美国高中同等学力考试呢
the same time that Rocco Baxter was killed.
你现在把他们当成家人了
The people you call family now?
就是他们让巴克斯特家以为
They’re the ones who let the Baxters think
是科菲杀了罗科
that Kofi was responsible for killing Rocco.
别回酒店
Stay away from the hotel.
离酒店远远的
Get away from the hotel!
我可以保证让他无罪释放
I can make sure that he walks out a free man.
我让他们仰望我
I get them to look up to me,
听从我的暗示
to take their cues from me,
然后 等时机成熟
and then, when it matters,
我们的十二个同胞会完全按照我的意思行事
12 of our peers will do exactly what I want them to do.
看着别人死在路边
It’s not easy to watch somebody die in the gutter
带着负罪感生活 不是件容易事
and have to live with the guilt of knowing you did it.
亚当
Adam?
是谁家的小伙子
So who is this guy?
亚当 他人很好
Adam. He’s great.
你爱他吗
Do you love him?
费·巴克斯特
男朋友你好啊
是的 我爱他
Yes. I love him.
你离他们远点
I want you to stay away from them.
迈克尔 亚当
Michael, Adam.
你知道丧子会带给你什么吗
You know what losing a child gives you?
钻心刺骨的疼痛 莫大的失败感
Visceral pain, overwhelming sense of failure.
还有出人意料的
And the surprising one.
一种自♥由♥感
It’s a kind of freedom.
我的家庭不能再失去一个孩子了
My family’s not losing another child.
我什么都做得出来 任何事
There’s nothing I wouldn’t do. Nothing.
我知道萝宾在出轨
I know that Robin was having an affair.
你却没说
And you didn’t tell us?
亚当不知道
Adam doesn’t know.
那你得告诉他
Well, you have to tell him.
别要我那么做 求你
Don’t ask me to do it. Please.
他非得知道吗
Does he have to know?
你是在叫我去告诉他
You’re asking me to tell him.
法官大人
第一季 第十集
亚当
Adam? Adam?
亚当
Adam?
他联♥系♥你了吗
Has he called you?
我必须告诉他 迈克尔
I had to tell him, Michael.
是吗 是吗 伊丽莎白
Did you? Did you, Elizabeth?
你知道他现在多脆弱吗
Do you have any idea how vulnerable he is right now?
这可能对他造成什么影响
What this could do to him?
他本来也会发现 而且这是事实
He was gonna find out. And-and it… and it’s the truth.
是事实
Oh, it’s the truth.
圣诞老人不存在
Hey, Santa Claus doesn’t exist.
我们把四岁小孩都叫齐 然后告诉他们吧
Let’s round up the four-year-olds and break it to them.
萝宾
Robin–
伊丽莎白 她死了
Elizabeth, she’s dead.
所以她不能跟我们儿子解释
So she can’t explain to our son
她为什么会去跟个陌生人上♥床♥
what she was doing fucking a stranger.
你不喜欢吗
You don’t like that? Y-You–
但不就是如此吗
But that’s what it is, right?
这是事实 她上了个陌生人
It’s the truth. She was fucking a stranger.
说出事实永远是好事
And it’s always good to tell the truth.
亚当无法复活他妈妈 然后吼她了
Adam can’t bring his mom back to yell at,
所以她无法救赎了
so she has no shot at redemption.
还有原谅
And forgiveness?
根本没机会了
It’s impossible.
是啊 这就是死亡的问题
Yeah, that’s the thing about being dead.
你没有第二次机会了
You have no second chances.
但只要事实被说出来了
But as long as the truth gets out there,
就没事了
we’re good.
你做了什么啊 伊丽莎白
The fuck have you done, Elizabeth?
* Son, we got you programmed like a beat *
* When I press snare, yo, guard your grill, press kick *
* You move your feet, you can’t compete *
* I got my hydrants parked on every street *
* I’m a federal nigga, son of sun *
* Come close and feel the heat *
* I am the streets *
* The white lines only separate me from me *
* You hydroplane in false gods’ name and still crash into me *
* Sign and tree, mountainside *
* Guardrail into the sea *
* They thought they stole you from my arms *
* Then carried you to me… *
科菲·琼斯替欲念帮顶了包
Kofi Jones took the fall for Desire.
他为你们而死
He died for you.
我是他的律师
I’m his lawyer,
我不会因为委托人
and I don’t stop working for someone
甚至他全家的死而停止为他工作
just because they die or even if their whole family dies.
这只会让我更加努力
It just makes me work all the harder for them.
说吧 姑娘 你想要什么
Spit it out, girl. What you want?
我不说出你和新奥尔良警局的交易
I keep quiet about your deal with the NOPD…
你告诉我 是谁开车撞了罗科·巴克斯特
you tell me who was driving the car that hit Rocco Baxter.
或者我们此时此刻就杀了你
Or we just kill you right here, right now.
我留了遗书
I left a note.
“如果我没活过今天 原因如此”
“In the event I don’t see the end of the day, here’s why.”
我觉得你在虚张声势
I think you bluffing.
* Hail Mary, Mother of God… *
我能嗅出虚张声势的气味 就像娼妓的骚气
I can smell the bluff like the mustard pot of a bad whore.
但遗书只是备用计划
But the note’s just fallback,
以防你没我想的那么聪明
in case you’re not as smart as I think you are.
你杀了我 会惹出很多麻烦
You kill me, whole lot of shit comes down.
你会失去朋友警♥察♥ 亏钱
You lose your friendly cop, you lose money.
你内心是个会计
You’re an accountant at heart.
* Tightly gripped like a nine *
* Keep my finger on the trigger *
* Waitin’ for the right time *
* Ancient niggas align… *
我不知道是谁杀了巴克斯特家的男孩
I don’t know who killed that Baxter boy.
我为什么要信你
Why would I believe that?
* Saturn’s rings don’t need no diamonds to shine *
* Yes, the reason for the season… *
但你知道怎么查
But you know how to find out.
不 我不知道
No, I don’t.
你只需要知道这么多
And that’s all you need to know.
或许你没自己想的那么聪明
Or maybe you’re ain’t as smart as you think you are.
不是欲念帮
It wasn’t Desire.
科菲是在巴克斯特男孩被杀次日开走的车
Kofi took that car the day after that Baxter boy was killed.
你本来没打算告诉我
You weren’t gonna tell me.
你本打算保密
You were gonna keep it a secret.
我就是不希望看到你痛苦
I just didn’t want to see you in pain.
如果我是你 我也不会告诉我
If I were you, I wouldn’t have told me.
你妈妈有很多特质
Thousands of things your mom was.
很多美好的特质
So many wonderful things
都不是这唯一一件她做的坏事
that wasn’t this one bad thing that she did.
就一个错误
So, one mistake– one mistake–
不该定义你是谁
it shouldn’t define who you are.
我们结婚时
And you know, when we got married…
发生了两件事
…two things happened.
其实是发生了三件事
Well, actually, three things happened.
一 我们结婚了
One is that we got married.
二 你妈妈告诉我她怀孕了
Two, your mother told me that she was pregnant.
嗯 所以我们决定共度人生

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!