Home 冒险电影 蜜蜂总动员 Bee Movie(2007)

蜜蜂总动员 Bee Movie(2007)

0
蜜蜂总动员 Bee Movie(2007)

Oh, no. Oh, my.
它们都凋谢了
They’re all wilting.
看起来可不是那么好是不是?
Doesn’t look very good, does it?
没错
No.
那么你觉得这是谁的错呢
And whose fault do you think that is?
你知道我猜可能是蜜蜂们
You know, I’m gonna guess bees.
蜜蜂们?
Bees?
事实上是我
Specifically, me.
我没想到蜜蜂不产蜜 会影响到所有其他的事物
I didn’t think bees not needing to make honey would affect all these things.
不仅仅是花儿水果蔬菜 它们都需要蜜蜂
It’s notjust flowers. Fruits, vegetables, they all need bees.
这成了我们的学术研究实验了
That’s our whole SAT test right there.
就是说你拿走你们的产品 却影响了整个动物界
Take away produce, that affects the entire animal kingdom.
然后接着当然了…
And then, of course…
是人类?
The human species?
那么如果没有授粉的话
So if there’s no more pollination,
这么说这里将会是一片荒芜了 是不是?
it could all just go south here, couldn’t it?
我知道这其中也有我的错
I know this is also partly my fault.
来个互相残杀怎么样?
How about a suicide pact?
咱们得怎么做?
How do we do it?
我来蜇你你来踩我 那只不过是让你死了两次而已
I’ll sting you, you step on me. Thatjust kills you twice.
没错没错
Right, right.
听着巴里… 对不起了但是我必须得走了
Listen, Barry… sorry, but I gotta get going.
我必须要站出来说句话了
I had to open my mouth and talk.
维纳莎?
Vanessa?
维纳莎?你为什么要离开?你想要去哪?
Vanessa? Why are you leaving? Where are you going?
去看一看最后一次玫瑰展示锦标赛 地点在帕萨迪纳
To the final Tournament of Roses parade in Pasadena.
他们把比赛调到了这一周 因为所有的花都快死了
They’ve moved it to this weekend because all the flowers are dying.
这是最后的机会了 以后再也看不到了
It’s the last chance I’ll ever have to see it.
维纳莎我只是想说真对不起 我从没想过事情会变成这样
Vanessa, I just wanna say I’m sorry. I never meant it to turn out like this.
我明白我也一样
I know. Me neither.
玫瑰展示锦标赛 玫瑰自己没法做运动
Tournament of Roses. Roses can’t do sports.
等一下玫瑰玫瑰?
Wait a minute. Roses. Roses?
玫瑰!
Roses!
维纳莎!
Vanessa!
玫瑰?!
Roses?!
巴里?
Barry?
玫瑰是花啊! 是啊是花啊
Roses are flowers! Yes, they are.
鲜花蜜蜂传粉!
Flowers, bees, pollen!
我知道 那就是为什么这是最后一次展示了
I know. That’s why this is the last parade.
也许不是呢你能让他开慢点吗
Maybe not. Oould you ask him to slow down?
您能开慢点吗
Oould you slow down?
巴里!
Barry!
好吧我犯了一个大错误 这是个天大的灾难都是我的错
OK, I made a huge mistake. This is a total disaster, all my fault.
是的差不多是这样
Yes, it kind of is.
我已经毁了这个星球我本是想帮你
I’ve ruined the planet. I wanted to help you
扩展你的花店相反却把它搞砸了
with the flower shop. I’ve made it worse.
实际上店已经彻底关门大吉了
Actually, it’s completely closed down.
我还以为你是要重新装♥修♥呢
I thought maybe you were remodeling.
不过我有了个新想法 比之前的几个加起来都好
But I have another idea, and it’s greater than my previous ideas combined.
我一点也不想听!
I don’t want to hear it!
好吧他们有玫瑰玫瑰有花粉
All right, they have the roses, the roses have the pollen.
我认识所有的蜜蜂 以及这个公园里的所有植物和鲜花
I know every bee, plant and flower bud in this park.
我们所要做的就是把它们以前有的还给它们
All we gotta do is get what they’ve got back here with what we’ve got.
蜜蜂 公园
Bees. Park.
花粉 鲜花
Pollen! Flowers.
传粉! 贯穿整个国家!
Repollination! Across the nation!
(玫瑰赛展区)
玫瑰锦标赛帕萨迪纳加利福尼亚
Tournament of Roses, Pasadena, Oalifornia.
他们什么都没有除了花 就是彩车跟棉花糖
They’ve got nothing but flowers, floats and cotton candy.
安保会非常严格
Security will be tight.
我有个主意
I have an idea.
维纳莎·布鲁姆国际送花会的
Vanessa Bloome, FTD.
官方花卉业务这是真的
Official floral business. It’s real.
不好意思女士很靓的胸针哦
Sorry, ma’am. Nice brooch.
谢谢是份礼物
Thank you. It was a gift.
一旦入场就只管选对彩车
Once inside, we just pick the right float.
那台”公主与绿豆”怎么样?
How about The Princess and the Pea?
我就是那个公主你么可以当绿豆
I could be the princess, and you could be the pea!
好的我明白了
Yes, I got it.
对不起我迟到了我该坐哪? 你是什么?
Where should I sit? What are you?
我想我就是那个绿豆 绿豆?
I believe I’m the pea. The pea?
它应该是床垫下面
It goes under the mattresses.
这个童话里会有点不同亲爱的 我要去找司仪
Not in this fairy tale, sweetheart. I’m getting the marshal.
你这样做的话整个会展就毁了
You do that! This whole parade is a fiasco!
让我们来看看这个家伙能干嘛
Let’s see what this baby’ll do.
嘿你们干嘛呢!?
Hey, what are you doing?!
然后我们就只管混到车流当中…
Then all we do is blend in with traffic…
…不要引起人们的注意
…without arousing suspicion.
一旦到了机场 就没人能阻挡咱们了
Once at the airport, there’s no stopping us.
停下!安检
Stop! Security.
你和你的小昆虫还有你的彩车? 是的
You and your insect pack your float? Yes.
它一直都是归你所有吗 是的
Has it been in your possession the entire time?
你愿意脱下鞋 拿出包里的所有东西吗
Would you remove your shoes?
你能脱下你的蜂刺不? 啊那可是我身体的一部分
Remove your stinger. It’s part of me.
我知道只是开个小玩笑旅途愉快
I know. Just having some fun. Enjoy your flight.
接下来如果我们够幸运的话 我们应该有足够的花粉
Then if we’re lucky, we’ll have just enough pollen to do the job.
你能想象我们有多幸运吗 我们有的花粉刚好够用!
Oan you believe how lucky we are? We have just enough pollen to do the job!
我猜这个能管用
I think this is gonna work.
(重新授粉:可行)
必须得管用
It’s got to work.
乘客们请注意我是机长斯科特
Attention, passengers, this is Oaptain Scott.
我们得到消息:纽约天气有变
We have a bit of bad weather in New York.
看起来我们得推迟几个小时行程了
It looks like we’ll experience a couple hours delay.
巴里这些剪下来的花儿水分不多 再拖延就用不了了
Barry, these are cut flowers with no water. They’ll never make it.
我得去驾驶室跟他们说说
I gotta get up there and talk to them.
小心点
Be careful.
可以帮我看下这本《天幕》杂♥志♥吗
Oan I get help with the Sky Mall magazine?
我想要订购会说话的充气鼻子 还有耳鬓修剪器
I’d like to order the talking inflatable nose and ear hair trimmer.
机长我是真的遇到麻烦了
Oaptain, I’m in a real situation.
你刚才说什么嗯? 我什么都没说
What’d you say, Hal? Nothing.
有蜜蜂!
Bee!
别紧张!我们整个种族…
Don’t freak out! My entire species…
你到底在干嘛?
What are you doing?
等一下我是来洽谈的 谁来洽谈?
Wait a minute! I’m an attorney! Who’s an attorney?
别动
Don’t move.
(紧急救生筏)
你都干了些什么啊巴里
Oh, Barry.
下午好乘客们我是你们的机长
Good afternoon, passengers. This is your captain.
有位叫维纳莎·布鲁姆的小姐 座位号♥为24B可以过来驾驶室一趟吗
Would a Miss Vanessa Bloome in 24B please report to the cockpit?
请马上过来!
And please hurry!
这里怎么了?
What happened here?
我试着跟他们沟通可是那有个吸尘器 还有假发最后弹出个充气救生艇来
There was a DustBuster, a toupee, a life raft exploded.
一个是秃顶一个进了船 两个都不省人事了
One’s bald, one’s in a boat, they’re both unconscious!
这又是一个蜜蜂笑话? 不是!
Is that another bee joke? No!
没人驾驶飞机了!
No one’s flying the plane!
这里是JFK机场控制中心356号♥航♥班♥ 请汇报你现在的情况
This is JFK control tower, Flight 356. What’s your status?
我是维纳莎·布鲁姆 来自纽约的养花人
This is Vanessa Bloome. I’m a florist from New York.
怎么不见飞行员?
Where’s the pilot?
他昏倒了还有副驾驶也一样
He’s unconscious, and so is the copilot.
不太妙机上有人有飞行经验吗
Not good. Does anyone onboard have flight experience?
事实上确有一位
As a matter of fact, there is.
这位是谁? 巴里·班森
Who’s that? Barry Benson.
就是蜜蜂大审判的那位?! 噢好极了
From the honey trial?! Oh, great.
维纳莎这个只不过是只超大金属蜂
Vanessa, this is nothing more than a big metal bee.
它有一对大翅膀大的引擎
It’s got giant wings, huge engines.
我不会开飞机
I can’t fly a plane.
为什么不行? 约翰·特拉沃尔塔也不是飞行员吧?
Why not? Isn’t John Travolta a pilot? Yes.
那它能有多难?
How hard could it be?
等等巴里!我们正飞向一堆闪电
Wait, Barry! We’re headed into some lightning.
这里是鲍勃·班布 我们收到最新消息来自JFK机场
This is Bob Bumble. We have some late-breaking news from JFK Airport,
扣人心弦的一幕正在上演
where a suspenseful scene is developing.
巴里·班森成名于他的诉讼胜利…
Barry Benson, fresh from his legal victory…