Home 动作电影 笨贼妙探(1999)

笨贼妙探(1999)

0
笨贼妙探(1999)

Damn you’re good.
该死 你很不错
You are good.
你真的不错
Good morning. Listen up.
早上好 听好了
Word is that Jean LaFleur is bringing a big shipment of heroin through town.
据消息说JeanLaFleur正在运送一批 很大量的海♥洛♥因♥
…hot for him down in San Diego.
…他很厉害的 等他到了圣地亚哥
San Diego PD’s done an excellent job…
圣地亚哥警方的工作做的很不错
shutting down the harbor and the airports on him.
他们关闭了海关和飞机场
Detective Malone just transferred from West Covina.
Malone警探刚刚从 西Covina调过来
He’s going to be heading up our Burglary division.
他来带领我们的 盗窃分局
Detective…
警官…
tell us a little about your plans.
给我们透露一点你的计划
I plan to fight crime.
我计划去打击犯罪
You know shit like that.
你知道 就像这样
Great then.
不错 那么
Does anybody have any questions for Detective Malone?
有人有任何问题么? 有人提问Malone警官么?
Yeah I got a question.
是的 我有个问题
What do you think about the P-31?
关于P-31你怎么想?
P-31?
P-31?
What do you think? – It’s a piece of shit.
你怎么想? – 那个是一团屎
Diaz
Diaz.
We’ve all been having problems with the P-31 right?
我们对于P-31都有看法 不是吗?
I’m just wondering what the new lead detective…
我们正在期待 我们的新的领头警探是…
plans to do about it.
怎么计划的
All right. Diaz is it? – With a Z.
那好 Diaz,是么?
What do you think we should do about it Diaz?
你怎么觉得 我们应该怎么做?Diaz?
I think we should scrap it.
我想我们应该扔掉它
How many people think we should scrap the P-31?
多少人觉得 我们应该扔掉P-31?
There it is.
这就是啦
Scrapped. You know why? ‘Cause you want it scrapped.
扔了吧 你们知道为什么? 因为你们希望它被扔掉
It’s out of there. P-31. Out of there. No more. Gone.
出局了 P-31 出局了 不会再有了 离开了
You want 31 flavors?
你要31风味的?
Baskin and Robbins is where you want to be. Be cool.
你们想怎么样就怎么样 酷
That’s my partner. – Oh yeah?
这是我的拍档 -哦?耶!
Detective.
警官
What is it?
又是什么?
I’d like to work with the P-40.
我想用P-40
Yeah the P-40’s good.
对 P-40很好用的
P-40 it is!
就P-40了!
What’s he doing? We just got those things.
他在做什么? 我们刚刚才得到这些的
He’s shaking things up. Maybe that’s exactly what we need.
他在提升士气 也许这些正是我们需要的
I’m not a cop. – Malone.
我不是警♥察♥ -Malone
This Tulley asshole’s been screaming he wants to talk to you.
那个叫Tulley的烂货正在嚷着要跟你说话
He’s down in Interrogation.
他正在审问室
Right away. I’ll talk with him.
好的! 我跟他讲
Interrogation’s this way.
审问室在这边
Knew that. Is he running his mouth?
我知道 他还在胡说吗?
He says he has information about another robbery…
他说他有关于 另一个枪匪的消息
but he says he’ll only talk to the officer who arrested him.
但是他说他只跟 抓住他的警官说
I’ll talk to him. Alone.
我会跟他讲的 单独
We’ll be watching.
我们会在一边看着的
What’s going on? You said I’d only spend one night in jail!
发生什么事情了? 你说过只会在牢里待一晚上的!
What you want to tell me?
你要对我说什么?
What is it?
什么?
You said I would spend only one night in jail.
你说过我只会在牢里待一晚上
It’s only been one night.
只有一晚啊
Where’s my fifty grand? – Fifty?
我的5万美元在哪里? – 5万?
I said twenty grand.
我说是2万
Well maybe it’s fifty now ’cause I need…
那么 现在是5万了 因为我需要…
Detectives. I’ve been assigned to Mr. Tulley.
警探 我是指派给Tulley先生的律师
Great. That’s him.
好的 就是他
Oh my god! What in the world…
哦 我的天! 这是世界上…
What’s going on?
发生什么事情了?
Help! – What is this?
救命! – 发生什么事情了?
Police!
警♥察♥!
Oh my god.
哦 我的天
Help! I’ll tell you everything!
救命 我会说出所有的事情!
Take your hands off my client!
把你的手从我的委托人身上拿开!
It’s no use. He ain’t talking.
这没用的 他不会说话的
That’s because you have your hand over his mouth!
这是因为你 把你的手放在他的嘴上!
Yeah I think we accomplished enough for one day.
是啊 我想今天就到这吧
Wait a second. This guy said he has information on another case.
等一下 这个人说他有些其他案子的消息
Are you jerking our chain or not?
你在唬我们吗?
I’m not jerking your chain fella.
我没有 伙计
This guy Logan owes me $50 000.
这个叫Logan的答应给我5万美元
If I don’t get it soon…
如果我不能很快拿到…
I’m talking! – All right!
我在说! – 好的
Who’s Logan and what do you know about him?
谁是Logan, 你知道他的什么事情?
All I can tell you sir is that he’s gay. Gay! Gay!
所有我可以说的 就是他是个同性恋!同性恋!同性恋!
I’ve had enough of this…
够了!
We certainly have. Come with me.
跟我来
You’re going to be hearing from my office Detective.
到我的办公室 来听听吧 警官
He made me bite my tongue.
他咬了我的舌头
He hit me here.
他还打我这里
Next time use a phone book on him.
下次 记得用电♥话♥簿
They took my shoelace. – Hearing from your office.
他们还拿了我的鞋带 – 从你办公室听说的
Look how she’s all over him.
看看她那么护着他
Then he said I was ugly and I couldn’t read good.
他说我很丑 而且我的读写能力很差
Hey man what’s up?
嘿 伙计 怎么了?
Where have you been? Some guy has been calling you.
你去哪了? 有个人给你打电♥话♥了
Who was it? – Your old partner.
是谁? – 说是你的老搭档
Said he hopes you found what you’ve been looking for…
他说他希望你能 找到你要找的东西…
because your health benefits are about to expire…
因为你的健康福利 快过期了…
whatever that means.
不知道什么意思
Shit!
该死!
Bingo!
找到了!
Yeah!
耶!
What is it with you and the heating ducts sir?
你在弄这些管子干吗?
Cold Carlson. You don’t feel that?
有点冷,Carlson 你没感觉到吗?
Very cold but I’m busy. What is it you want?
很冷 但是我很忙 你想干吗?
I just tried to pull up your records…
我想试着把你的纪录 弄到一起
and I couldn’t find any Malone.
但是我没法找到 任何关于Malone的东西
Oh you’re worrying about…
哦 你在担心…
That’s probably because it was spelled…
很有意思的…
When I put the name in the list…
当我把名字 放到列表中时…
Sir the badge number doesn’t exist. Yeah.
先生 警徽号♥ 并不存在 是的
Let me talk to you for a minute.
我跟你谈谈 就几分钟
I want to find out what’s going on. – You’re going to find out.
我想知道是怎么回事 -你会知道的
Now look.
现在
What I’m about to tell you is classified.
我告诉你 都是机密的
You tell anyone…
如果你告诉任何人…
I will bust your ass down to parade detail!
我会把你的屁♥股♥ 拉出来展览!
I’ve been on that detail. – You’ve been on that?
我正在搞那些细节 -你正在搞?
That’s permanent horseshit patrol. – Yes sir.
不要跟我胡说八道 – 是 长官
This place is a cesspool. Yeah but listen.
这地方不干净 是的 但是听着
I’m not from West Covina.
我不是从西Covina来的
I’m from Internal Affairs. – Oh man!
我是从IA来的 -哦天啊!
All right? This place is a cesspool.
明白吗? 这地方有问题
I can’t believe I didn’t notice! – But it is!
我不相信 我都没有注意! -但是这是真的!
It doesn’t seem like a cesspool. – Believe it man!
我没发现这里不干净 -相信我 伙计!
There’s a lot of dirty shit going on here.
这里有多不干净的东西
That’s why they sent me here.
这就是为什么派我来
Supercop here. They said “Go in there and investigate.
查访这里 像他们说的 “进去之后去调查
Do what you do find another supercop.
做你该做的 找到另一个卧底
You all supercop up as a team and crack down the shit.”
你们所有的卧底是一个团队 解决这些问题“
Crack it down. That’s what I’m here to do.
解决他 这就是我来这里要做的事情
Are we the only guys that know about it? We’re in the shit now!
我们是唯一知道这些的人? 我们现在一团糟!
You are a good cop.
你是一个好警♥察♥
But damn it you just dug too deep.
但是 该死 你知道的太多了
Yes sir. What do you want me to do?
是 长官 你想要我做什么?
Good thing you asked.
问的好