Home 传记电影 阿拉伯的劳伦斯(1962)

阿拉伯的劳伦斯(1962)

0
阿拉伯的劳伦斯(1962)

他一定是百万富翁
He must be a millionaire
我在蒙地卡罗赢光了他们的钱
I’m the man who broke the bank At Monte Carlo
嘿,你!
Hey, you!
– 我一直在等你 – 你知道我会来?
– I’ve been waiting for you. – Did you know I was coming?
我知道有人会来 费瑟告诉我的
I knew someone was coming. Feisal told me.
他怎么会知道?
How did he know?
方圆五十里发生的事 没有一件是费瑟不知道的
Not much happens within 50 miles of Feisal that he doesn’t know.
我相信,没有人陪你来?
I’ll give him that. No escort?
我的向导在马斯杜拉水井被杀了
My guide was killed at the Masturah Well.
– 土耳其人杀的? – 不,他是阿♥拉♥伯人
– Turks? – No, an Arab.
残忍♥的野蛮人
Bloody savages.
– 这里是万迪沙法拉,对吧? – 对,他们在那边
– This is Wadi Safra, isn’t it? – Yes, they’re over there.
等一下,你叫什么名字? 是谁派你来的?
Just a minute. What’s your name and who sent you?
我是劳伦斯 我隶属于阿♥拉♥伯局
Lawrence. I’ve been seconded to the Arab Bureau.
你在为阿♥拉♥伯局做什么?
What are you to do for the Arab Bureau?
不是很清楚 我是来了解这儿的状况
Well, it’s rather vague, sir. I’m to appreciate the situation.
那一点都不难,情况非常可怕
Well, that won’t be difficult. The situation’s bloody awful.
他们的士气 我怀疑他们是否有士气
Their morale, if they ever had any, which I doubt…
土耳其人在麦地纳前 用榴弹炮击溃了他们
…the Turks knocked out of them in front of Medina, with howitzers.
他们每晚都有好几十个跑掉
They’re fading away by dozens every night.
这是我想说的:
What I want to say is this:
不管你在哪里 还有你跟谁在一起
Wherever you are and whoever you are with…
你仍是英国♥军♥官,这是命令
…you’re a British officer. Here’s an order.
当我们进入营地时 你得把嘴巴闭上
When we get into that camp, you’re to keep your mouth shut.
– 你知道我在说什么吗? – 我知道你在说什么
– Do you understand what I’m saying? – I understand what you’re saying.
你了解好了以后就回到…
You’ll make your appreciation and get back to…
天啊
Oh, my God.
别又来了
Not again.
我告诉过他了 天知道,我告诉过他了
I’ve told him! God knows I’ve told him.
我说“往南走 你还在射击范围内”
“Move South,” I’ve said. “You’re still in range.”
他们根本不了解 现在武器的威力!
They simply will not understand what modern weapons do!
挺身而战!
Stand and fight. Stand and fight.
向他们还击!
Fire back at them.
– 你是谁? – 劳伦斯中尉,长官
– Who are you? – Lieutenant Lawrence, sir.
我隶属于阿♥拉♥伯局
Seconded to the Arab Bureau.
这真的是一团乱 我们真的得往南走
This is a bloody mess, sir. We’ll have to move south.
是的,上校,往南走五十里
Yes, colonel, 50 miles south.
你说的对,我错了
You were right and I was wrong.
我们得想想如何处理伤者
We must take some thought for the wounded.
– 我们可以到阳波帮他们疗伤 – 只要他们到得了阳波
– We can take care of them at Yenbo. – Lf they can get to Yenbo.
他们不可能跟我们一起走
They can hardly come with us.
不,他们得试着到阳波去 那个…?
No. They must try to reach Yenbo. Lieutenant…?
劳伦斯
Lawrence.
你明白的,劳伦斯中尉
You understand, Lieutenant Lawrence…
我的人不习惯炸♥药♥跟机器
…my people are unused to explosives and machines.
先是枪,现在又是这个
First the guns, and now this.
有香烟吗?
Cigarette?
抱歉
I’m sorry.
有烟吗?殿下
Cigarette, Your Excellency?
走开
Umph off.
拜托,殿下 就给我们两个人一根烟?
Please, Your Excellency. Just one for two?
等一下,贾金斯!
Hold it, Jenkins!
贾金斯!
Jenkins!
劳伦斯?
Lawrence?
你没有带随从
You have no servant.
– 我不需要随从 – 是吗?
– I don’t need a servant. – No?
我们什么都会做 生火,煮食物,洗衣服
We can do everything. Light fires, cook food, wash clothes.
– 对,什么都会做 – 我不怀疑
– Yes, everything. – I don’t doubt it.
– 那对你来说是件好事 – 我负担不起
– It will be very nice for you. – I can’t afford it.
那么尽可能地朗读古♥兰♥经♥吧
Recite, then, as much of the Koran as may be easy to you.
天知道你们当中有些病人
God knoweth that there be some among you sick…
其他人在世界到处旅行 寻找真♥主♥的恩赐
…while others travel through the Earth in quest for the bounties of God.
其他人为祂而战
Others do battle in His cause.
所以尽可能地朗读吧
Recite, therefore, as much as may be easy.
服从经♥文♥
And observe the prayers.
这将会是最好 最丰硕的报答
This will be best and richest in the recompense.
寻求真♥主♥的宽恕
Seek ye the forgiveness of God.
真♥主♥是会原谅你 祂是那么地仁慈…
Verily, God is forgiving, merciful…
你好啊,阿里
Greetings, Ali.
– 殿下 – 阿里长官
– My lord. – Sherif Ali.
劳伦斯中尉 我想你见过阿里长官了
Lieutenant Lawrence, you have met Sherif Ali, I think.
是的,殿下
Yes, my lord.
这是赛林姆的“光明”
And now, Selim, “The Brightness.”
“经由中午的光明”
“By the noonday brightness…
“跟天黑后的夜晚”
…and by the night when it darkeneth…
“真♥主♥是不会遗弃你的”
…thy Lord hath not forsaken thee…
“祂也不会不悦”
…neither hath He been displeased.
“你的未来当然比过去好”
And surely the future shall be better for thee than the past.”
“在最后真♥主♥ 将会慷慨地赐福于你”
“And in the end shall your Lord be bounteous to thee…
“而你将会满足”
…and thou be satisfied.”
那么?
So?
是的,上校
Yes, colonel.
– 我要你做决定,长官 – 你要我撤退回阳波
– I want a decision, sir. – You want me to fall back on Yenbo.
你在这里没有大用途
Well, you’re not doing much good here, sir.
我很抱歉这么说 但在这里我们不能为你提供补给
I’m sorry to rub it in, sir, but we can’t supply you here.
你可以从阿卡巴来补给我们!
You could supply us through Aqaba!
阿卡巴!
Aqaba!
如果你守得住阿卡巴 我们就能给你补给
If you can get ahold of Aqaba, we can supply you.
– 但是你们不能! – 你们可以的
– But you can’t! – You could.
你是指海军吗?
You mean, the navy?
土耳其人在阿卡巴 部署了十二寸的机关枪
The Turks have 12- inch guns at Aqaba, sir.
你可以想像那是什么意思吗?
Can you imagine what that means?
对,我想像得到
Yes, I can imagine.
别想了,海军还有别的事要做
Put that out of your mind, sir. The navy’s got other things to do.
对,保护苏伊士运河
Oh, yes. Protecting the Suez Canal.
前线最重要的地方就是运河
The one essential sector of this front is and must be the canal.
你应该明白的
You can see that, sir, surely.
我知道英国人对运河有兴趣
I see that the canal is an essential British interest.
那对我们来说没什么影响
It is of little consequence to us.
请你不要那么说
I must ask you not to speak like that.
英国跟阿♥拉♥伯的目标是一样的
British and Arab interests are one and the same.
有可能
Possibly.
我得说,先生,你很不知感激
Upon my word, sir, you’re ungrateful.
撤退回阳波 我们会补充设备给你的
Fall back on Yenbo and we will give you equipment.
给你武器,建议,训练 什么都可以
Give you arms, advice, training, everything.
– 枪呢? – 每个人都能有现代的来♥福♥枪♥
– Guns? – A modern rifle for every man.
不,枪,大炮
No. Guns. Artillery.
像是土耳其人在麦地纳用的枪
Guns like the Turkish guns at Medina.
对,给我们枪,不用训练我们
Yes, give us guns and keep the training.
你的手下 最需要的是训练而不是枪
Your men need training far more than guns, sir.
英国人要教 贝都因人如何战斗?
English will teach Bedu to fight?
阿里长官,我们会教他们 对抗一只现代化的机械式军队
We will teach them, Sherif Ali, to fight a modern mechanized army.
是的,中尉? 阳波的事你意见如何?
Yes, lieutenant? What do you think about Yenbo?
我觉得那里离大马士革很远
I think it is far from Damascus.
我们会把你送到大马士革的,别害怕
We’ll have you in Damascus, sir. Never fear.
你去过大马士革吗?劳伦斯先生
Have you been in Damascus, Mr. Lawrence?
去过,殿下
Yes, my lord.
那里很漂亮,对吧?
It is beautiful, is it not?
– 非常漂亮 – 那就行了,劳伦斯
– Very. – That will do, Lawrence.
梦想不会带你去大马士革 但是自律可以
Dreaming won’t get you to Damascus, but discipline will.
听着,英国是一个小国家 比你的国家还小
Look, Great Britain is a small country, much smaller than yours.
跟某些国家相比人口很少
Small population compared with some.
它很小但很伟大,为什么?
It’s small, but it’s great. And why?
– 因为它有枪 – 因为它有自律
– Because it has guns. – Because it has discipline.
因为它有海军,所以…
Because it has a navy, because of this…
英国人想去哪里都行
…the English go where they please…
想攻击哪里都没问题 所以他们才会很伟大
…and strike where they please. This makes them great.
– 对 – 劳伦斯先生,那样就行了
– Right. – Mr. Lawrence, that will do!
劳伦斯不是你的军事顾问
Lawrence is not your military adviser.
但我想听听他的意见
But I would like to hear his opinion.