Home 喜剧电影 食人鱼(2010)

食人鱼(2010)

0
食人鱼(2010)

Come on!
来啊
Yeah, yeah!
耶 耶
Holy shit!
该死
Let’s go!
我们走
Are you guys okay?
你们还好吗
Are you okay? – Yes.
你还好吗 – 没事
Where is Kelly? – She is on the other side.
凯琳在哪儿 – 她在另一头
Down there.
下面
Kelly! Kelly!
凯琳 凯琳
Jake!
杰克
Get out of the water!
离开水
I can’t find a way to you. Get out through the skylite
我没办法过去 你从天窗里爬出来
Hurry up!
快点
Jake!
杰克
Come on. I don’t want you to see this.
你们不要看
They took my penis! They took my penis.
它们咬掉了我的JJ 它们咬掉了我的JJ
They took my penis.
它们咬掉了我的JJ
Jake hurry up, the water’s getting higher
杰克 快点 水越来越高了
Jake!
杰克
Kelly!
凯莉
Hurry up!
快点
Can you reach the skylite?
你可以够到天窗吗
Chew on this muthafuckers!
粉碎你们这些混球
Everybody out!
都上岸
All ashore!
都上岸
Everybody out!
都上岸
No! No!
不要 不要
Hold this.
按住这个
[phone ringing]
[电♥话♥铃响]
This is Sheriff Forester.
我是福里斯特警官
Mum? – Jake.
妈 杰克
I’m sorry, I screwed up. We’re on the lake.
对不起 我搞砸了 我们在湖上
What?
什么
Where are Laura and Zane?
劳拉和赞恩在哪儿
They’re with me on the boat.
他们也在船上 和我在一起
Oh my God, Jake.
天啊 杰克
Whatever you do, do not go into the water!
不管怎样 别下水
You don’t understand, Mum. Our boat is sinking.
你不知道 妈妈 我们的船在下沉
Where are you?
你在哪儿
What are you doing?
你要干什么
I’m coming with you.
我跟你一起去
Let’s go.
我们走
That’s mum.
是妈妈
Mum! Hey!
妈妈 嘿
Jack’s boat.
杰克的船
How are we gonna get the boat close? – I don’t know.
我们怎么让船靠近 我不知道
The rope. Do you think it will reach?
绳 你认为可以够到吗
Jake, I’m gonna throw you the rope. I want you to tie it to the highest railing
杰克 我扔绳给你 我要你把绳系在最高的栏杆上
Okay, Mum.
好的
Tied? – Yeah.
– 打结了 – 是的
Back up a bit.
往后退点
Watch out for rocks.
当心礁石
Watch out!
当心
Ready? – Yeah.
准备好了 是的
That’s good.Stay at what you are far.
很好 呆在那儿别动
Yeah.
拿到了
Keep it tight. I’ve got my radio
保持绳紧绷 我拿上对讲机了
Just get there.
径直过去
Mum, are you okay?
妈妈 你好吗
Is this everybody on the boat?
大家都在船上了吗
No, Kelly is stuck down in the cabin. We can’t get her out.
没有 凯莉被困在船舱里 我们没办法救她出来
We can’t get her out. – Kelly?
没办法救她出来 凯莉
God! Kelly?
天啊 凯莉
Can you grab my arm?
你可以抓住我的手臂吗
Help me get out of here. Water is getting higher!
帮我离开这里 水越来越高了
Can you reach the skylite? It doesn’t matter. It’s fucking stuck!
你可以够到天窗吗 这没用 天窗卡住了
Jake! I’m scared!
杰克 我很害怕
Please help!
救命
Mum, hurry! – Kelly?
妈妈 快点 凯莉
Were gonna die. We are not gonna die, OK?
我们会死的 我们不会死的 明白吗
I need your help! Please!
我需要帮助 救命
It’s the only way to reach it under the ship.
这是到船下面唯一的通道
Get the rope.
拿上绳子
What are you talking about? We can’t leave her down there.
你说什么 我们不能就这样把她留在这儿
Once I get everyone cross the rope, I’m goona come back for her.
我把大家都送过绳锁后 我会回来救她的
No,I’m not leaving without her mum!
不 我不会丢下她
Jesus, Jake! The only way to get to her is for you to get into the water
天 杰克 能到她那边的唯一的通道在水下
I’m not gonna let you do that!
我不会让你这么做
The reason she came on this boat was coz of me
她是因为我才上了这艘船
That’s my fault.
是我的错
I’m not going without her.
我不会丢下她
This isn’t gonna hold much longer. Let’s go!
支撑不了多久了 我们走
I’m gonna take Zane and Laura across and when I come back,
我让赞恩和劳拉过绳索然后我回来
we are gonna do it together.
我们一起救她
Alright.
好的
We’re gonna keep the 2 little ones between us, you go first.
我们让两个孩子在我们中间 你先走
Can you do this? – You better believe it! I don’t pole dance for nothing!
你行吗 相信我 我可是会钢管舞的
You have a lot of explaining to do.
你回头要向我好好解释这一切
Ready?
准备好了吗
Be careful, don’t look down. Let’s go.
当心 别往下看 快
Just like at the playground guys,
就当成是在操场
… hand over hand
慢慢来
Don’t look down.
别往下看
Don’t look down, alright.
别往下看
Come on, you can do this.
你能行的
Don’t look down.
别往下看
GET OFF ME!
滚开
No! No!
不要 不要
Godammit!
妈的
Laura, listen to me!
劳拉 听我说
If you move fast, it will not get you.
如果你动作快点 它不会抓到你的
You have to move now!
你得现在就要移♥动♥
Come on!

Do it!
移♥动♥
OK guys, you’re here.
好的 你们到了
You did it.
你成功了
Damn it!
该死
Let’s go, keep moving!
继续移♥动♥
Are you ok?
你还好吧
Cut the engine.
关掉引擎
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jake, what are you doing?
杰克 你在干什么
What are you doing?
你在干什么
Jake!
杰克
Jake, do not!
杰克 不要
They want blood, don’t they?
他们想要血 是吗
Well, we’ll give them.
好 我就给他们
Wet T-shirt, wet t-shirt.
湿衬衫 湿衬衫
Jake!
杰克
Oh my God! Oh my God!
天啊 天啊
We’re gonna get out of here. Both of us!
我们要离开这里 我们一起离开
I’m in! I need you guys to pull us out as fast as possible! Do you copy?
我进来了 我要你们要以最快的速度拉我们出去 明白吗
Ok, we’re ready when you are.
好的 我们准备好了
Jake, what are you doing? They’re gonna come back.
杰克 你要干什么 他们会回来的
I gave them a snack. That’s gonna hold them off for a while at least
我给它们些小吃 至少能拖延一下它们
I need you to tie these together ok? – Why?
我要你把这些东西绑起来 明白吗 为什么
Just do it!
尽管做就是了
Where are you going?
你要去哪里
Jake!
杰克
Can you hold it tight?
你可以抓牢吗