Home 动作电影 保镖(1992)

保镖(1992)

0
保镖(1992)

I think it’s still dangerous.
我还是认为很危险
I didn’t get here by doing the smart thing every time.
我有今天 不是靠苟且偷安
How about you?
你呢
Out there on the edge.
你在危险边缘生活
Haven’t you done something that didn’t make sense…
有没做过不理智的事
except inside you? In your stomach?
在感情上却认为应该做
I know you have.
我知道你有过
Because no one gets good without it.
因为没有感情 成不了高手
And I know you’re good.
而我知道你是高手
Look…
听着…
I don’t know why this is happening…
我不知道为何有人要我死…
but I know it’s not your fault.
但我知道这不是你的错
And I hope you can hear me because this is the way I say I’m sorry.
希望你听得懂 因为这是我道歉的方式
So…
所以…
I’m going to the Oscars and see if I win.
我要参加奥斯卡典礼 看我会不会得奖
And I won’t worry about it at all, because…
而且我一点也不担心 因为…
I have you to protect me.
有你护卫我
That’s right.
没错
That’s right.
没错
A levels. 14, 27, 29. Almost arrive the area.
A层14 27 29 移到抵达区域
We’ll go straight back to the Green Room. Right? Frank.
我们直接到休息室 对吧 佛兰克
Got that, Tony?
记住了吗 汤尼
Tony knows what he’s doing.
汤尼知道怎么做
I wish you guys would relax a little bit.
大家放轻松点
Nothing bad’s going to happen over there.
不会有坏事发生的
Right?
是吗
Unless I lose the award.
除非我没得奖
Jesus, what a crew!
真是的 你们好紧张
Screw it.
去它的
I’m tired of worrying about it.
老是担心 烦死了
When your time is up…
注定要死的时候…
it’s up.
跑也跑不掉
Right, Frank?
是吗 佛兰克
It’s looks like…
好像是…
Rachel Marron, how are you? Fine. And you?
瑞秋·马隆 你好吗 很好 你好吗
Good. You look lovely.
很好 你好漂亮
Thank you. And they love you, don’t they?
谢谢你 他们喜欢你是吗
They’re going wild!
他们发狂了
So are you the queen of this night?
你真像个女王 当今夜的女王如何
Let’s hope so.
但愿我是今晚真正的女王
Good luck. Everybody’s pulling for you. Thank you.
祝你好运 大家都帮你加油 谢谢
Rachel Marron, everybody.
各位观众 瑞秋·马隆
And the award for best achievement in sound…
最佳音效奖…
goes to…
颁给…
Kay Colvin.
凯考·芙琳
and Mychal Smith for “Hot and Cold.”
和麦克·史密斯的《冷与热》
Thank you so much.
非常感谢
I want to thank our producers.
我要感谢制片人…
There is a gap, house left, rows EE FF. Get me some fillers.
左边有许多空位 EE FF排 找人填满
Hi, Rachael. You look beautiful.
嗨 瑞秋 你太漂亮了
I just need to tell you your responsibilities.
我只是来交代你的任务
All right. Ok.
好的 好
Now it’s Best Sound. Then a song, then you.
现在颁音效奖 再来是歌♥曲奖 再来是你
At 8:07, you will be presenting with Clive Healy.
8点07分 你将要和克莱福·希里颁奖
Your lines.
你的台词
The TelePrompTer is straight ahead and, we pray, working perfectly.
提词幕就在正前方 我们祈祷一切顺利
Thanks. Ok.
谢谢 没问题
I understand it’s my honor to escort you on stage tonight.
瑞秋 今晚和你同台是我的荣幸
That’s right and I don’t like it one bit that you look skinnier than me.
对 我却一点也不喜欢 因为你比我苗条
I wish.
我希望比你瘦
How’s the Hollywood cricket scene?
好莱坞最近有什么八卦
Coming out of commercial. Five, four, three, two. Cue music.
广♥告♥快结束了 5 4 3 2 切入音乐
Cue Robert.
切入劳勃
And into Robert’s monologue.
劳勃独白开始
Welcome back to the Academy Awards.
欢迎回到奥斯卡颁奖典礼
Stand by, dancers.
舞群 预备
I just heard that in New York the economy is so bad…
我听说 纽约的经济很萧条…
that the Mafia has laid off five judges.
黑♥手♥党♥裁员五名法官
Tony.
汤尼
I’m going to look around, then come back for her.
我要四下看看 然后回来保护她
No more carrots.
别再顾吃了
Did you like the couple that just won?
你喜欢刚才得奖那一对吗
Did you ever see a woman on sound that looked like that?
见过那样的女人得音效奖吗
I know she must have been the boom girl.
她一定是靠色相迷惑评审
Looked like the bada-bing-bada-boom girl right there.
看来像个性感女郎
If she’s working sound, who’s listening?
如果她搞音效 有谁会听
30 seconds for lighting change.
30秒变换灯光
And he was eloquent: “It’s the most happiest day of my life.”
而且他清楚的表明”这是我一生中最快乐的时候”
Bet his mother was very most proudest of him then.
他妈妈一定最为他骄傲
20 seconds. Give me 20 seconds please.
20秒 还有20秒
Portman. Hi, Frank, how you doing?
波曼 佛兰克 你好吗
What you doing here?
你怎么来了
On the job. Who?
出差呀 护卫谁
Him.

Short-term gig, but…
短期差使 不过…
profitable.
酬劳优厚
Frank, I’m sorry about Miami.
佛兰克 我为迈阿密的事情道歉
Cue music.
切入音乐
And cue dancers.
切入舞群
Back to work.
我得回去做事
Probably see you at the Governor’s ball.
州长的舞会上见
She sounds great. Yeah, great!
声音不错 她唱得好棒
Now, I want her run out of town.
我要把她赶出市镇
She is gotta go!
她必须走
Tony, you there?
汤尼 你在吗
Tony, you there? Yeah, Frank.
汤尼 佛兰克
Tony, I got a feeling this is the night.
我有预感就是今夜
I think He is gonna go for her on all the cameras.
他会在她上镜头时下手
That’s crazy!
那真是疯狂
That’s how he wants it to look; but he’s not crazy, he’s very clever.
他要轰动全场 但他没疯 他很精明
Listen to me, I need you to help me tonight.
听着 今夜我要你帮忙
You can’t use that thing. There’s bad breakthrough.
你不能用无线电 会干扰
I must disconnect you, sorry. All right, all right.
我必须关你的机 抱歉 行
I said I’ll do it.
我说了自己来
Frank.
佛兰克
You get it back after the show. I’m sorry.
散场后还给你 抱歉
Rachael.
瑞秋
What’s wrong?
怎么回事
Ready to go? Ok?
准备上了吗
Frank. Rachael, Shall we go?
佛兰克 我们走了
Gentlemen, is this necessary?
对不起 这有必要吗
Must we have everyone? We have our own man at the door!
门口也有我们的警卫
Rachael, please.

No, I want him.
不要 我要他
Fine.
好吧
Stay alert.
提高警觉
Let us brighten this firmament.
我们让全场惊艳吧
Coming through, please. How much time do we have?
请让路 我们还有多少时间
Resetting staircases.
把梯子移到后台
Scenery coming in.
把布景移进来
30 seconds to lighting change.
30秒后换灯光
30 seconds. Don’t panic. Clear this area, please.
30秒 别慌 此区请清场
Rachel, up, to the right and through.
瑞秋 上楼梯右转出场
Clive, up, to the left and through.
上楼梯左转出场…
and you’ll meet on the landing.
你们下楼梯之后相会
Watch your step going down. Somebody spilled water.
下楼梯时当心 有人弄洒了水
Rachael.
瑞秋
Shall we?
我们走吧
Do try to relax. I know you must be very excited.
尽量放轻松 我知道你很兴奋
Thank you.
谢谢你