Home 惊悚电影 特务风云(2006)

特务风云(2006)

0
特务风云(2006)

You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
Has a decision been reached on how far this country
我国是否有可能
would be willing to go
作出决定
in helping an anti-Castro uprising or invasion in Cuba?
帮助反卡斯特罗势力抬头 或者入侵古巴
Well, first, I want to say that there will not be,
首先我要说明 (肯尼迪总统)
under any conditions,
任何情况下
an intervention in Cuba by United States armed forces.
美国都不会武装干涉古巴内政
And this government will do everything it possibly can,
政♥府♥会尽一切努力
and I think it can meet its responsibilities,
同时我也相信政♥府♥能够
to make sure that there are no Americans involved in any actions inside Cuba.
保证在古巴国民的安全
Excuse me, sir. Do you have change for a dollar?
请问先生 能帮我换开这一块钱吗?
Thank you, sir. You’re welcome.
谢谢先生 不客气
From our friends on Wall Street. Miami?
这些来自华尔街 迈阿密怎样了?
Right away.
就好
Cardinal is interested.
卡迪纳很感兴趣
So, the weatherman says Sunday is a perfect day for a trip to the beach.
天气预报说周日很适合去海滩
I hope you can still dance, Edward.
希望你还能跳舞 爱德华
Couple of days, we’ll be doing the cha-cha in El Comandante’s bedroom.
过几天就能在卡斯特罗卧室里跳恰恰了
I’ll try to remember to bring my dancing shoes, Richard.
我会记着带舞鞋的 理查德
Morning, Ray. Mr.
早上好 雷 海耶斯先生好
Miami, and our op center off Guatemala.
迈阿密 还有在危地马拉的总部
Pack a bathing suit, Mr. We’re going for a swim.
准备好泳装 布罗柯先生 我们要去游泳了
What do you make of our chances for success?
怎样才能确保成功?
If we get the support that we’ve been promised,
只要能得到原定的军事支持
I’d say it’s fairly certain.
就绝对没问题
But if there are any doubts, I can still put out the fire.
就算有 我也会摆平的
It’s gone beyond that.
没那么简单
Rocking Chair is still smiling.
卡斯特罗仍旧在活蹦乱跳
It’s the White House.
白宫电♥话♥
Everybody’s waiting for the good news. Godspeed.
所有人都在等好消息 祝你成功
When you’re back, come up to the mountains. We’ll go fishing.
回来后我们去山上钓鱼
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
He’s been put on notice.
他被盯住了
In Cuba, sometime before dawn,
古巴 破晓之前
the invading forces’ B-26 bombers give air cover
在B-26轰炸机的掩护下
to men landing on the beach.
入侵军队登陆海滩 (猪猡湾事件:吉隆滩之战 美国雇佣军突袭古巴 1961年4月18日)
As the sun rises, there is a surprise attack from Castro’s air force.
日出后 卡斯特罗的空军进行了突袭
The B-26es are shot down.
B-26被击落
Without air cover, the anti-Castro force’s ships are attacked.
失去空中支援后 反卡斯特罗军队的船只被攻击
And the men are cut off from their supplies. The situation looks dire.
军队补给被切断 情况非常危机
“Where is the air support?
空中支援在哪? (CIA加勒比指挥中心)
“Where the hell is the Navy?
海军去哪了?
“Could you throw something into this vital point in the battle?
这么重要的战役 你们就不能帮点忙吗?
“Enemy in Red. . . Trucks coming from Red Beach
赤色的敌人…红岸边的卡车
“are right now one kilometer from Blue Beach.
现在离蓝岸不到一公里
“Two thousand militia attacking Blue Beach from east to west.
2千民兵正围攻蓝岸 由东向西
“We need close air support immediately.
我们急需空中支援
“Well, I am destroying all my equipment and communications.
我要毁了这些通讯设备了
“I have nothing with which to fight. I am going to the woods.
我没东西能打仗 我要退到丛林里去了
“I cannot wait for you. I am going to the woods.”
不能再等了 我走了
They knew where to find us.
他们知道我们在那里
There’s a stranger in our house, sir.
我们屋里有个陌生人
I love you.
我爱你
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人之间没有秘密
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
I love you.
我爱你
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人之间没有秘密
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
You have such a. . .
你的…
I love you.
我爱你
People who really love each other don’t have secrets.
真正相爱的人之间没有秘密
You are safe here with me.
你在我身边很安全
The President’s saying he’s going to break the CIA into a thousand pieces.
总统说要彻底拆散中情局
Somebody on your desk gave away the store.
你被自己人出♥卖♥♥♥了
Told the Soviets where to find you at the Bay of Pigs.
他告诉苏联人你在猪猡湾那里
You got a big problem, very close to home.
你有麻烦了 大♥麻♥烦
There’s gonna be an extensive house-cleaning on your side of the street.
你那边会被彻底清洗
Fucking cigarettes.
操♥他♥妈♥香烟
My ring doesn’t even fit me anymore.
戒指都带不上了
They didn’t get it all.
他们搞不定
I’m sorry.
我很抱歉
Be careful.
小心一点
Your name is on a “must worry” list, right at the very top.
你名列“麻烦人物榜”的
You forgot your hat.
忘拿帽子了
Somebody left a package on my doorstep last night.
昨晚有人把这包裹放在我家门口
Have Tech wash them right away.
马上去技术处理一下
I’ve been trying to reach you.
我一直在想办法联♥系♥你
I haven’t been staying at the Embassy compound.
我没待在使♥馆♥里
I’ve been doing some outside work.
我在外面做事
I heard there was a setback.
听说有个叛徒
Sometimes the best-laid plans of mice and men. . .
有时人们各怀鬼胎
Be very careful.
你一定要小心
I’ll be fine. You worry too much.
我没事 你想得太多了
Just please be careful.
当心就是了
Everything’s fine.
没事的
Goodbye, Son.
再见 儿子
Goodbye, Father.
再见 父亲
We sail the ocean blue
航行在蔚蓝的海面上
I’m called little Buttercup Dear little Buttercup
我被称作金凤花 可爱的金凤花
Though I could never tell why
虽然不知何故
But still I’m called Buttercup Poor little Buttercup
但我被称作金凤花 可怜的小金凤花
Sweet little Buttercup, I
我是美丽的金凤花
I’ve treacle and toffee I’ve tea and I’ve coffee
我有糖浆和太妃 还有茶水和咖啡
But hark ye, my merry friend, hast ever thought
但听好了 亲爱的朋友 你是否想过
that beneath this gay and frivolous
在这放荡轻浮的
exterior
淫秽外表下
there may lurk a
隐藏着一个
Cankerworm?
尺蠖?
Miss Buttercup. Skull and Bones. Accept or reject?
金凤花小姐 骷髅会有请 (美国秘密精英社团 每年吸收15名耶鲁大学四年级学生入会)
Accept.
好的
Not a word to anyone.
别跟别人讲
How does it feel being a woman? Why do you want to know?
做女人感觉如何? 你有兴趣?
Gentlemen,
先生们
I will remind you, you have all taken an oath of secrecy.
你们都必须遵守保密的誓约
You have been chosen to become members of America’s most secret society.
你们加入了美国最神秘的社团
For over 100 years,
一百多年来
Skull and Bones members have included a President,
骷髅会成员包括一名总统
Vice Presidents, Supreme Court justices,
副总统和最高法♥院♥法官数名
congressmen and senators, captains of science and industry.
还有国会议员和社会各界精英
The very best of America.
他们都是美国的骄傲
I don’t think this is for me. You can’t take it personally.
这里不适合我 这不是针对你的
Getting pissed on is personal, Mr. Russell. I take it very personally.
被撒尿当然是针对我的 罗素先生
Edward, we’re all in this together.
爱德华 所有人都是团结的
Come back inside.
回到里面去吧
We’re brothers for life.
这里的人永远都是兄弟
Tell us, Mr. Wilson, brother to brother, something you’ve never told anyone before.
威尔逊先生 作为兄弟 告诉我们你最大的秘密
Your most guarded secret.
把最不为人知的秘密
Something you will need to trust us with.
托付给我们
It was the Fourth of July, 1925.
1925年7月4日
I was six.
那时我才六岁
I was playing tag with a friend of mine.
我在和朋友玩捉人游戏
Edward, careful.
爱德华 当心
And I tried to get away from him, so I ran up the stairs into my parents’ room
我想摆脱他 于是我上楼进了父母的房♥间
and I hid in the closet.
我躲在储藏室里
I looked at my father’s clothes, and hanging there was his Admiral’s jacket.
我看着父亲的海军上将制♥服♥
And then I heard a sound.
然后我听到了声音
And I saw my father.
是父亲来了
And I must have made a noise, because he turned,
大概我发出了声音 他转过来
and came into the closet and opened the door.
开门进了储藏室
Have you ever made up a story, Edward?
你撒过谎吗 爱德华?