Home 冒险电影 七宝奇谋(1985)

七宝奇谋(1985)

0
七宝奇谋(1985)

你看我们带什么来给你 -噢 披萨
Look what we brought you. – Oh, pizza!
你的最爱 -上面什么都有
Your favorite. – Everything’s on it.
我们在地道里 -很高兴听到你的声音
We were in the tunnels. – It’s good to hear your voice.
我眼镜掉了 -没关系
I lost my glasses. – It’s okay.
我可以上钢琴课吗
Can I take piano lessons?
你会得飞炎 -是肺炎 妈
Mrs. Walsh: You’ll get ammonia. Brand: It’s pneumonia, ma.
把裤子脱掉
Mrs. Walsh: Get these pants off.
站在那里
Hold it right there.
太棒了 爸
That’s great, dad.
看看这个
Just watch this. Come here, daddy.
他就像他爸
He’s just like his father.
没关系 爸爸 你不能抱相片
你是我最棒的发明
我只想说谢谢你
I just wanted to say thank you…
救我的命和一切
For offering to save my life and everything.
什么 什么 什么 -我想说谢谢
What, what, what? – I wanted to say thank you.
哇 谢谢 真重要的一刻
Wow. “Thank you.” A real moment.
当你的嘴没那么坏 你的声音还不错
Your voice is kind of nice when your mouth isn’t screwing it up.
是 嗯 谢了
Yeah, well, thanks.
你知道 你的脸有点漂亮
And you know, your looks are kind of pretty…
当你的脸没那么坏时
When your face doesn’t screw it up.
我只是开玩笑
I’m just kidding.
嘿 米基
Hey, Mikey.
你是个很棒的小孩 嗯 好人
Hey. You know, you’re a great little kid… person.
你继续像那样吻女孩子
You keep kissing girls the way you do…
你其他缺点
The parts of you that don’t work so good…
就不算什么了
They’ll catch up to the ones that do.
什么 -让她母亲担心
What? – Let her mother worry.
噢 谁需要呢
Oh, who needs it?
是佛瑞特利一家
It’s the fratellis!
感谢老天你们在这里 -我们需要你们帮忙
Francis: Thank god you’re here. Jake: We need your help.
你们都被逮捕了 我们走
Sheriff: You’re all under arrest. Let’s go.
别射他
Hey! Don’t shoot him!
小心 孩子 -不 别射他
Look out, kid. Data: No! Don’t shoot him!
让他们离开这里 你们不知道你们在干嘛
Get them out of here. You don’t know what you’re doing.
这些才是坏人
These are the bad guys!
那些才是坏人
Those are the bad guys!
放他下来 树懒 放他下来 没事的
Put him down, sloth. Put him down. It’ll be all right.

Woh!
来吧 妈妈
Come on, mama.
你们不知道我是谁 你们想丢掉工作吗
You have no idea who I am. You wanna lose your job?
树懒
Sloth.
现在你要和我住
You’re gonna live with me now. Huh?
我会照顾你
I’m gonna take care of you.
因为我爱你
Because I love you.
我也爱你 小胖 -噢 我爱你 树懒
I love you, chunk. – Oh, I love you, sloth.
好了 华许 今天是最后一天 所以我们来做个了结吧
Walsh, today’s the day, so let’s get this over with.
欧文
Irving?
对不起 艾琳 -好了 我们没有一整天的时间
I’m sorry, Irene. Troy: Come on, we don’t have all day.
你们家后面还有五十栋屋子要拆
There’s 50 houses to tear down after yours!
放轻松 布莱登 -混♥蛋♥
Mr. Walsh: Ease off, brand. Brand: Punk!
警长 我要你做证人
Sheriff, I want you to witness this.
抱歉 爸
Sorry, dad.
我们的手上曾经握有未来
We had our hands on the future.
但我们为了救自己的性命而搞砸了
But we blew it to save our own lives.
对不起
Sorry.
没关系 你和布莱登 很安全地和你妈跟我在一起
That’s all right. You and brand are home safe with your mom and me.
这就足够让我们成为 亚斯托利亚最有富有的人
That makes us the richest people in astoria. Walsh
你正在注视着亚斯托利亚最富有的人 现在签名吧
you’re looking at the richest people in astoria. Now sign it.
我一定会想念当七小宝的一员
I’m sure gonna miss being a goonie.
她说什么 大嘴
What’s she saying, mouth?
没笔 -没笔
No pen. Data: No pen?
没写
No write.
不要签
No sign!
不要签
Don’t sign!
袋子里有什么 -是什么
Brand: What’s in the bag? Data: What is it?
爸 这是我的弹珠袋 佛瑞特利一家忘记检查了
Dad! It’s my marble bag! The fratellis forgot to check it.
我把珠宝放在里面 我们不必离开古达克斯镇了
I put the jewels in it. We don’t have to leave the goon docks!
从今以后再也不用签了
There’ll be no more signing today or ever again!
那些珠宝是真的吗 你们怎么找到的
Are those jewels real? How’d you find them?
你们的性命有危险吗
Were your lives in danger?
章鱼很可怕 -章鱼
The octopus was scary. – Octopus?
它很危险 -走跳板最可怕
It was dangerous. – Walking the plank was scariest.
走跳板
Walking the plank?
然后我们找到海盗船 -还有海盗的宝藏
Then we found the pirate ship. – That and the pirate’s treasure.
我们被佛瑞特利一家追逐 -够了
We were chased by the fratellis. Sheriff: That’s enough.
又在说谎吗 劳伦斯 -不 这次是真的
Telling more stories, Lawrence? Chunk: No, this time it’s for real.
你觉得我们怎么得到黄金的
How do you think we got the gold”?
圣母玛丽亚
Holy Mary, mother of god.
看那个 -噢 我的天啊
Look at that. – Oh, my god.
各位女士先生 在寇徳伦角
Ladies and gentlemen, we’re at cauldron point
出现了一艘海盗船
and what appears to be a pirate ship…
再见 威利
Bye, Willy.
谢了
Thanks.