Home 英文剧本 美剧《西部世界》第四季 第二集

美剧《西部世界》第四季 第二集

0
美剧《西部世界》第四季 第二集

(西语)谢谢
Gracias.
又见面了
Hello again.
希望你不介意我顺道拜访
Hope you don’t mind me dropping by.
她在哪里?
Where is she?
谁?
Who?
你知道我说谁
You know who.
你的旧主子
Your old master.
我不知道她在哪里
I don’t know where she is.
梅芙在哪里?
Where’s Maeve?
就算我知道 我死也不会告诉你
Even if I knew, I’d see you in hell before I told you.
乐意从命
Happy to oblige.
你女儿
Your daughter.
好可爱
She’s lovely.
肯定是多亏了你妻子的遗传
A credit to your wife’s genetics, no doubt.
我此生最幸运的 就是有她和她妈妈
Yeah, she and her mother are the best thing that ever happened to me.
老实说那标准有点低
Well, to be fair, that bar was rather low…
毕竟你以前过的是那种生活
considering the life that you’d lived prior.
你之前住的那个小屋‥
So this cabin you were living in…
你和其他人会往来吗?
did you see other people?
我独自一人
I was alone.
-梅芙,要是你当初告诉我‥ -我没说我寂寞
– Maeve, if you would have told me… – I didn’t say I was lonely.
既然你乐于独自一人 那又何必回来?
Well, if you were happy being alone, why bother coming back?
显然是为了在最后关头救你一命
To save your life at the last available moment. Clearly.
我自己来其实就行了
You know, I could’ve handled that.
拜托
Please.
你要不要给我们一点隐私?
You wanna buy us some privacy?
午安,参议员
Good afternoon, Senator.
午安,你们是安娜塔西亚的朋友?
Good afternoon. You’re Anastasia’s friend?
我无意打扰
I didn’t mean to interrupt.
她应该快好了
She should be ready any moment.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia?
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia?
你准备好了吗?
Are you ready?
我们去看歌♥剧要迟到了
We’ll be late for the opera.
是你的朋友‥
It’s your friend…
抱歉,我认识你吗?
I’m sorry, do I know you?
我们有个共同的旧识
We have a mutual acquaintance.
他前几天 应该和一名同伙来拜访过
I believe he dropped by just the other day with an associate.
他叫威廉
His name’s William.
你到底是谁?
Who the hell are you?
我要叫保全了
I’m calling security.
不用惊动其他人了
Let’s keep this between us.
要是他以为能派你们来硬的‥
If he thinks he can send you two here to try to twist my arm…
那不是你丈夫
That’s not your husband.
你们都是接待员
You’re hosts.
跟我一样
Just like me.
你也真够慢的
Took you long enough.
停止一切动作
Freeze all motor functions.
我说停止一切动作
I said, freeze all motor functions.
-准备好了? -等等‥
– Ready? – Wait…
这样好多了
That’s better.
停止一切动作
Freeze all motor functions.
停止一切动作
Freeze all motor functions.
你没事吧?
You all right?
看来威廉将他的党羽升级了
It appears William has upgraded his henchmen.
要从她身上调出资料会有点难
Well, it’s going to be tough getting the data off her.
没关系,有他就行了
It’s all right. He’ll do just fine.
你是谁?
Who are you?
肯惠特尼参议员
Senator Ken Whitney.
人♥民♥的代表‥
Proud representative of the beautiful…
限制表达
Limit affect.
只使用基本程式码
Base code only.
你是谁?
Who are you?
新世界秩序的密使
An emissary of a new world order.
还有多少像你这样的密使?
How many others are there like you?
截至目前有249个
As of now, 249.
天啊
Jesus.
原本的参议员和夫人 你把他们怎么了?
The original senator and his wife. What did you do with them?
我按指令处理了
I did as I was instructed.
让我看
Show me.
参议员 你赞助了大笔竞选献金
Senator, your campaign contributions have been exceedingly generous.
你知道我很感恩
You know how grateful I am.
但你的这个提议显然有极大风险
But this proposal of yours is… clearly a high-risk application.
你更改方针就行了
Not if you change the guidelines.
我不行
I can’t.
我太太的姐妹在大屠♥杀♥中丧生
You know, my wife’s sister died in the massacre.
安娜塔西亚对此议题 有很强烈的主见
Anastasia feels very strongly about this particular issue.
太太开心,过得就开心 俗话不都这么说的?
Happy wife, happy life. Isn’t that the saying?
我太太过世了
My wife’s dead.
我知道,我无意冒犯‥
Of course. I didn’t mean anything.
刚刚说到你要改变方针
Now, you were about to change your guidelines.
抱歉,比利 我得请你离开了
I’m sorry, Billy. I have to ask you to leave.
有些事情以你的财力也买♥♥不到
There are some things even your money can’t buy.
谁说我要付你钱了?
Who said anything about me paying you?
老公?
Baby?
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia?
我作了好怪的梦
I’m having the strangest dream.
天啊
Oh, God!
这是怎样?
What is this?
我只需要你开启对的漏洞
I just needed you to open up the right loophole.
但靠他也行
But he’ll do.
看来我们得清理这烂摊子了 是吧?
Well, we’re going to have to clean this mess up, aren’t we?
不要
No
现在不需要这样做
That won’t be necessary right now.
她可能对我还有用
She could be useful to me yet.
你对我有什么意图?
What do you want from me?
我的新实验研究需要帮忙
I need help… researching a new experiment.
你是最佳候选人
And you are the perfect candidate.
把她带到谷仓 跟其他‥牲口放在一起
Let’s take her to the barn with the rest of the livestock.
实际情况比我想的更糟
Well, it’s actually worse than I thought.
有何贵干?
How can I help you?
我是司法部的吉姆纳瓦罗
Jim Navarro. From the Justice department.
你老板不爱接电♥话♥
Your boss doesn’t like picking up the phone
所以我今天亲自过来
so I came down here today in person.
您的来意是?
And what is it you want to talk to us about?
我是反恐♥怖♥主♥义♥副助理检察长
I’m the Deputy Assistant Attorney General for Counterterrorism.
你自己想像吧
Use your imagination.
我可以跟你在这里公开谈
I can talk to you out here in public,
或是进去和他私下谈
or to him in there, alone.
敝总裁曾多次公开面对 针对个人的挑战
Our CEO has faced down some personal challenges in very public ways.
所以我想这一套对他不太管用
So I don’t think that approach will carry a lot of weight with him.
副‥助理?
Deputy… assistant?
美国政♥府♥赋予我全权来此
I’m here backed by the full power of the United States Government.
好的,但您有没有预约呢?
Yes, but do you have an appointment?
走吧
Let’s go.
那是什么味道?
What’s that smell?
我的天啊
Oh, my god.
这也是接待员吗?
Is this another host?
这恐怕是真的惠特尼夫人
I’m afraid this is the real Mrs. Whitney.
惠特尼夫人
Hey, Mrs. Whitney.
安娜塔西亚
Anastasia.
没事的
It’s okay.
我们只是来帮忙的
We’re just here to help.
我的马儿们怎么了?
What happened to my horses?

Hey.
退开
Stay away!
好的
All right. Hey.
你们都受邀了
You’re invited.
参加开幕夜
It’s opening night.
你说什么?
I beg your pardon?