坦桑尼亚
非洲
坦桑尼亚
联合共和国
LAKE VIOTORIA
UGANDA
维多利亚湖
乌干达
非洲
AFRICA
中华人♥民♥共和国
PEOPLE’S REPUBLIC OF CHINA
坦桑尼亚
肯尼亚南部
克雷格·米拉尔
护卫队长肯尼亚 / 大型动物基金会
克雷格·米拉尔
护卫队长肯尼亚 / 大型动物基金会
北♥京♥
中国
克雷格·米拉尔
侦查队长盗猎解密
克雷格·米拉尔
侦查队长盗猎解密
野生动物非法交易记录
Wildlife Trafficking
察沃国家公园
肯尼亚-坦桑尼亚交界地区
马尼亚拉
坦桑尼亚北部
艾利西法·恩戈维
情报主管坦桑尼亚国家及跨国重罪调查组成员
艾利西法·恩戈维
情报主管坦桑尼亚国家及跨国重罪调查组成员
黄泓翔
中国活动家调查记者
黄泓翔
中国活动家调查记者
坎帕拉
乌干达首都
奥菲尔·卓理
卧底人员EAGLE组织
奥菲尔·卓理
安博塞利生♥态♥区♥
肯尼亚南部
理查德·博纳姆
飞行指挥员大型动物基金会
理查德·博纳姆
飞行指挥员大型动物基金会
松巴万加
坦桑尼亚西部
伊恩·克雷格
保育主管北部农场信托
伊恩·克雷格
保育主管北部农场信托
内罗毕
肯尼亚首都
图书馆
Library
河内
越南
北♥京♥
中国
“眼镜蛇Ⅲ号♥行动”情报会议
坦桑尼亚 阿鲁沙 齐博皇宫酒店
乔治亚娜·卡曼卡
情报主管赞比亚野生动物管理局
乔治亚娜·卡曼卡
情报主管赞比亚野生动物管理局
马萨比特
肯尼亚北部
伊恩·克雷格
保育主管北部农场信托
伊恩·克雷格
保育主管北部农场信托
象牙保护奖
Tusk Conservation Awards
北♥京♥
中国
一切都好 没事了 我们都没事
All is good. No problem. We are all safe.
阿鲁沙
坦桑尼亚北部
香港
政♥府♥总部
中国航运公♥司♥
China Shipping Line
伊安·道格拉斯·汉密尔顿
动物学家”拯救大象”组织创始人
伊安·道格拉斯·汉密尔顿
动物学家”拯救大象”组织创始人
2016年4月,肯尼亚销毁了重达105吨♥的全部库存象牙
全非洲目前尚有600余吨♥的政♥府♥库存象牙未销毁.
2016年7月,美国全面禁止象牙交易
中国香港地区承诺2021年前全面终止象牙交易.中国大♥陆♥目前尚无官方计划.
与此同时, 几乎每15分钟就有一头大象殒命.
斗争仍在继续.
西泰尼[斯瓦西里语] 就是”恶魔”… 控制一切
Shetani… “the Devil”… has taken over,
他控制了枪♥支♥ 控制了偷猎团伙
taken over the guns, taken over the syndicates.
所以他变得很强大
So he has become so powerful.
他是全国最臭名昭著的大象杀手
He’s the most notorious killer of elephants in this country ever known.
我们得到情报 西泰尼和他的偷猎团伙
We have intelligence that Shetani and his poaching syndicates
就在这村子里
are in this village.
开门 警♥察♥
Open up. Police.
西泰尼在哪儿
Where is Shetani?
他在哪儿 -把枪交出来
Where is he? -Show us where your gun is.
西泰尼在哪儿 说话
Where is Shetani? Tell me!
你们干嘛不供出他
Why aren’t you giving him up?
你 准备毙了他
You, get ready to shoot him.
西泰尼雇这些人猎杀大象
Shetani employs these men to kill elephants.
所以我们必须抓住西泰尼 不惜一切代价 和风险
So, we must get Shetani, at any cost, at any risk.
就是这个 这是把猎象枪
This is it. It is an elephant-killing gun.
枪是别人刚给我的
I was just given this gun.
这人是个搬象牙的
This man is an elephant tusk carrier.
西泰尼变得非常聪明
Shetani became too clever.
我们下过圈套
We were trying to lay traps.
还没来得及下手 他就跑了
Before we laid our hands on him, he disappeared.
“查理一号♥”的行动组
Delta Uniform from Charlie One.
你们看到”一吨♥”了吗
Have you seen One Ton?
看到另一群象 但没看到”一吨♥”
I saw another group, but One Ton wasn’t there.
谢谢
Thanks.
好吧 他们还没看到”一吨♥”
Okay, so, they still haven’t seen One Ton,
已经在它常去的地方转了整整一圈
and they’ve done a full circle around the area where he was.
它是现存大象里最大的一只
He’s the biggest elephant we’ve got left.
今年早些时候 它一个同伴死了
We lost one of his colleagues earlier in the year.
它在那条路往前500米的地方 被毒箭射死了
He died just about 500 meters down that way after a poison arrow.
每头大象现在面临危险
Every elephant is at risk at the moment,
包括母象 和只有几公斤重的小象
even the female and calves with only a couple of kilos.
偷猎者依然会想方设法拿它们牟利
A poacher will still make a bit of money for that for his effort.
每当不幸发生 你会失去很多 很多
Every time something bad happens, you’re losing much, much more
远不止失去一只动物
than just an individual animal,
因为大象记忆力超强
because elephants have an amazing memory,
可以活六七十年
and they can live 60, 70 years,
它们之间知识和经验的传递
and the passing down of knowledge and experience
让人叹为观止
is something that is amazing to witness.
小象的认知行为都是从母象那儿学的
Calves learn everything they do from their mothers,
它们之间的关系 比如今人与人的关系
and they’re much more connected to each other
甚至要密切得多
than even humans are these days.
这就是”一吨♥”
This is One Ton.
这是好消息 因为它才刚刚上山
And it’s good news, because he’s just been up into the hills
从山那边进入一个很危险的区域
and down the other side into an area which is quite dangerous.
它交了一位小朋友 不清楚它们怎么遇到的
He’s made a little friend. I’m not sure how they met,
但它们亲密得有些古怪
but they’re oddly attached.
它很放松 不过那头小象可能会很凶
He’s really relaxed, but the little one can get quite fierce.
我们对它得稍微多点小心
So we’ve just got to be a little bit careful with him.
“一吨♥”的左牙可能有两米长
One Ton’s left tusk is probably two meters long.
它的牙至少有七八十公斤重
He’s got at least 70, 80 kilos of ivory on him.
大概能排进世界前20名
You’re talking top 20 in the world, probably.
我听过大象藏起自己牙的事
I’ve heard stories about elephants hiding their tusks,
但我只见它藏过一次
but I’ve seen him do it once.
确切地说 当知道人类在打量它们的时候
Specifically, when they know humans are watching them,
它们就会藏起象牙 因为它们知道象牙很宝贵
they hide their tusks because they know their tusks are valuable.
以它们的智力绝对明白
They’re definitely intelligent enough to figure it out.
偷猎者都乐意冒生命危险找到一只这样的动物
Any poacher would risk his life happily to get an animal like this.
我的警员会去找山这一边
My officers will search on this side of the hill.
我自己开陆地巡洋舰去找
I will look with the Land Cruiser.
如果发现任何踪迹或尸体
If they find any tracks or a carcass,
我们会决定如何处理
we will decide how to respond.
今晚七点左右
About seven o’clock this evening,
车载设备录下了十声枪响
ten shots were heard by a mobile unit.
还不知道发生了什么 现在一片漆黑
We don’t know what’s happened yet. It’s pitch black,
所以要想办法找到现场 这会相当困难
so we’re trying to find the scene. It’s gonna be really tough.
无论我们有多少人 有多少武器
No matter how many men we have, no matter how many guns we have,
每次发生这种事 都觉得自己像是在面对…
every time that happens, you just feel like you’re fighting against…
面对天塌般的惨状 却根本无力阻挡
fighting against an avalanche that there’s no way you can stop.
我们不知道有没有动物尸体
So, we don’t really know if there is a carcass.
偷猎者可能还在 所以那边还很危险
They might still be here, which is why it’s still pretty dangerous in there.
偷猎者会朝你开枪
The poacher’s prepared to shoot at you,
你也要随时准备还击
and you have to be prepared to shoot back.
这道理如果不懂 最好别待这儿了
If you don’t realize that, then you need to go somewhere else.
跟着脚印走吧
Let’s follow it up the road.
可是这是两个人的
But it was two people.
对 是两个人
Yes, they were two people.
我们还不太清楚出了什么事
We still don’t really know what happened,
所以我们找空中支援提供坐标定位
so we’re bringing in air support to provide us GPS coordinates
好派队伍直接过去
to send teams in straight away,
不过这片区域灌木丛生 面♥积♥又大
but the thickness of the bush and the size of the area
可能需要好几周才能找到尸体
means it can take weeks to find the carcass.
面对集中偷猎行为

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!