How, how could I know that she held meaning?
我怎么知道她如此重要
Did she not breathe?
她没有呼吸吗
Did her heart not beat like any other woman’s?!
她的心不像别的女人那样跳动吗
Yet you did not see a woman, did you?
还是你根本没把她当女人看
You just saw something to be used and discarded.
在你眼里只不过是一个用完不要的奴隶
Please…
求你…
You just saw a fucking slave!
一个卑贱的奴隶
Your beauty stirs my cock.
看到你的美貌 我勃起了
A rise too slight for eyes to notice.
勃起了吗 肉眼看不到啊
That one smells of shit.
那人身上好臭
From where does he hail?
他从哪儿来
Gallia.
高卢
Gauls. They fuck absent regard of pleasing a woman.
难怪呢 高卢人不懂得取悦女人
A skill lacking in most men.
多数男人都这样
And what of Spartacus?
斯巴达克斯呢
How does he stand?
他的本事怎么样
Above the rest.
他是最厉害的
In all regard.
无论哪方面
Apologies. I did not know he was yours.
抱歉 我不知道他是你的
I do not claim him in such terms.
我没有这样说过
Nor would he be so enslaved.
他也没有这种私心
He offers you protection, in return for affections.
他提供保护 以换取你的献身
We have no such arrangement.
我们没有这种想法
Is it love then?
那就是男女之情了
Of course. The hope of love to come.
明白了 等待爱情的到来
A danger in its own right.
这可是有危险的
I need an accounting of all food and supplies.
我要看看食物和补给的数量
Find Vitus and see it done.
找维特斯 督促他做完
We suffered no casualties.
我们这边没有伤亡
Liscus and Acer took minor wounds.
李斯卡斯和艾克只是皮肉伤
The Gauls grow careless.
高卢人越来越嚣张了
How many weapons were secured?
弄到了多少武器
Enough to see a dozen more men well armed.
再来十几个人也能装备起来
And we will put them to use.
等我们再攻占一家宅子
In the next villa that we take.
就能派上用场了
The dominus?
主人呢
He recalled a slave.
他想起了一个奴隶
Marked the same as Naevia.
身上的标记与妮维雅相同
Where was she taken?
她被带到哪里了
She was put to cart.
她被拖上马车
To be passed to the next fucking dominus.
送给下一个操蛋的主人享用了
Crixus.
克雷斯
We will find her, brother.
我们会找到她的 兄弟
And see everyone that has kept her from your arms
凡是阻止你们重逢的人
to the afterlife.
格杀勿论
I will see to my men.
我去教训他们
Rhasko’s cock to cover.
莱斯克斯需要遮羞布
Get down.
下来
He is given crumbs.
他只有面包屑
Yet you present his fucking meal.
你却送他一顿大餐
His heart aches for nourishment.
他的心太饥渴了
I would have it well fed.
要好好滋养才行
Even if Naevia lives,
即使妮维雅活着
she will not be the woman he holds to memory.
也不是他记忆中的模样了
If we are to stand against Glaber and the Romans,
如果我们要对抗葛雷博和罗马人
we must liberate fighting men.
就必须解放能打善斗的人
Not waste effort on dwindling hope and worthless house slaves.
别在无望的目标和无用的家奴身上浪费精力
Every man has his worth.
每个人都有自己的价值
A lesson the Romans will soon learn.
罗马人不久就会明白这一点
The bonds of slavery have been struck.
奴隶身份的束缚已经不存在了
Never again will you feel them tighten around your neck,
你们再也不会感受到那紧紧箍住脖子
robbing you of breath and life.
无法呼吸 生不如死的枷锁
See your own join your brothers and take up just cause.
希望你们自愿加入我们的行列 为正义而战
We’ll see the Romans bleed for taking us as dogs,
罗马人当我们是狗 任凭他们呼来唤去
to be yanked by the leash at their command.
我们就要他们付出血的代价
Tychos! Sophus! Weapons!
泰科斯 索弗斯 发武器
Now.
现在
Who would have blood?
谁愿意歃血为盟
This place.
这个地方
The very air clings to the flesh, tainting it.
总感觉黏糊糊的 浑身不自在
Close eyes, Domina, and replace thought.
请闭眼 主人 不要胡思乱想
Ilithyia.
伊莉西娅
Oh, Gaius.
盖尤斯
You give heart cause to flutter.
见到你就让人家心神荡漾
The water ripples in evidence.
我倒是看见水波荡漾了
The result of your child.
都是肚子里的宝宝闹的
And firm kick upon swollen belly.
在我的肚子里大闹天宫呢
Such aggression prophesies a boy.
这么能踢 肯定是男孩
Would I give you any less?
我怎么会亏待夫君呢
You have given much of late.
你最近付出了很多
Your sacrifice has not gone unnoticed.
这些我都看在眼里记在心里
Yet there is more that I would ask.
不过 我还要你做点事
You need but command it.
只要你开口就行
Escort Lucretia to market at dawn.
天一亮就陪露迪雅去趟集市
She intends ceremony to cleanse this house,
她坚持要举办祭神仪式 净化这里
and deliver my enemies.
指明我的宿敌所在
The gods would rather piss on Rome
我宁愿相信诸神朝罗马撒尿
than whisper in her ear.
也不相信跟她有联♥系♥
People of this city believe her prophet.
这里的人相信她的预言
She is not to be trusted.
不能相信她的话
It was not long ago you named her friend.
不久前你还口口声声说她是你的闺蜜
A mistake dearly paid for.
那是代价高昂的错误
A sum costing us both.
我们都付出了代价
You truly believe her blessed?
你真的相信她有诸神庇护
Spartacus must fall,
如果我们还想重回罗马
if we are to be returned to Rome.
就必须剿灭斯巴达克斯
And I am willing to believe whatever revelations
不管那女人嘴里喷出的是什么鬼东西
tumble from her lips, if they shall hasten such a day.
只要能尽快回到罗马 我都愿意相信
Now.
现在
See yourself drieded by loving hands,
把身子擦干净
and to our bed.
然后上♥床♥吧
Oh… to be in a proper bed once more.
终于又能睡到真正的床了
It’s been a lifetime.
好久没享受了
I have never known such a thing.
我从来不知道有这玩意儿
Then it is much deserved…
那就更应该享受了…
Spartacus…
斯巴达克斯
what we share…
我们的事情…
what meaning does it hold for you?
对你来说有什么意义
What answer would you have?
你想让我怎么回答你
One spoken from the heart.
我要听肺腑之言
I have feasted so long on pain and sorrow.
我经历过太多的痛苦与悲伤
It is difficult to recall sweeter taste.
很难回想起幸福的滋味
Except when you are in my arms.
除了你依偎在我怀里的时刻
Then let me never be from them.
那我们永远不要分开
Spartacus —
斯巴达克斯
You’ve already killed me once.
你已经杀过我一次了
Do not hesitate to revisit the deed.
这一次就不要犹豫了
He did nothing but offer freedom.
他跟你无冤无仇 还给了你自♥由♥
And this is how you repay?
你就这么回报他
It was not his to grant!
自♥由♥不用他来给
I was body slave to the dominus!
我曾是主人的贴身奴隶
I had position and respect!
我有地位有尊严
You were a slave.
你不过是个奴隶
Everything you possessed a mere fleeting illusion.
你拥有的一切全都是转瞬即逝的幻觉
Do you but take my master’s place.
可你又取代了主人的位置
And what would your master do now,
如果你的主人遇到这种情况
if he stood so assaulted?
又会怎么处置你呢
He would see me dead.
他会杀了我
Yes.
没错
He would.
他会的

你的评论可以尖锐,也可以湿疣!